Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Great news, Kat!! I had a feeling that Rick would be one of the valuable ones...he's a good man. It's paying off now.

Tonya, found this article in your blog and loved it...hope you don't mind my passing it along to our Vi's here.

Great article in this post, girls...go check it out:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/blogs/10689/blog8799.html

That article was great . . . and reminded me that I need to drink my Water. So for me today . . . I will drink at least 4 bottles of water as a minimum (2 liters worth) and I will log into fitday today to start charting my little indiscretions, lol.

No more ignoring what I am or am not sticking in my mouth.

Morning Violets~

Another day here. Teach the children well, grocery store, home to work. BLAHBLAHBLAH! I set the alarm for 4:30am...just could NOT do it today. My body still feels like it is 3:30am. So...feeling slothy, and fat. Ate great yesterday...didn't faulter once...even had frozen yougart (just a bit) for dessert!

Nothing else to report yet. I'll pop in from work!

xoxoxoxo

TracyKS~ Hope all is well w/ the accident...what happened?

okay, am i missing something? I went back and checked the thread to make sure I didnt miss it but there is no mention of tracy beign in an accident. Is she ok? Is Robbie okay?

Morning Girls.

TracyKS, how are you feeling this morning and you need to let us know what happened.

I slept in a little this morning. Must be the workout from last night. She's good. I really enjoy going to this class.

Jane, did you get any of the storms from last night? We got a lot of rain. Sorry about threatening you. You know I would never come over and hurt you, unless I let us drink to much and laugh to much.

It's CTCD, so everyone behave yourselves.

Sunshine,

That's a nice resort. and when you stay at one of the Palace resorts you can go and enjoy all the palace resorts. I believe 5 of them. We honeymooned at the Moon Palace and have been back 2 more times since. It's nice to be able to take the shuttle to the other palace resorts for a change of scenery for a day. We had the all inclusive and you get all you can eat or drink at all the palaces also. This last time I didn't eat a whole lot. I enjoyed the resort more because I wasn't focused on eating anything and everything. They also have free tours you get to choose from that some are fun to do.

Thats cool. We didn't know that. I just told my cousin what you had said and she is totally excited.

I am planning on eating lots of fruit and trying to stay away from too much "drinking", but I will allow myself for some down time on the beach with a drink in my hand. :biggrin:

They also have a really nice gym, so I plan on exercising every day at least 30 minutes (this will give me an excuse to have a drink. :))

Thanks for the info, it was helpful.

Great news, Kat!! I had a feeling that Rick would be one of the valuable ones...he's a good man. It's paying off now.

Tonya, found this article in your blog and loved it...hope you don't mind my passing it along to our Vi's here.

Great article in this post, girls...go check it out:

No, not at all. I've had the article for about the past 5 years, and I refer to it often. I sometimes forget what a big fat liar the scale is. I get so wrapped up in the numbers on the scales sometimes that I forget to focus on how I'm feeling, my clothes getting loser, etc.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Okay, I knew something must be going on with TracyKS, she was only online a short time to say she was back at work. NOthing since. So someone give us details, is she okay? Worried about her!

She mentioned she was in an accident on

Facebook...that is all I know!

I want a drink in hand at the beach! Sounds LOVERLY!

Thats cool. We didn't know that. I just told my cousin what you had said and she is totally excited.

I am planning on eating lots of fruit and trying to stay away from too much "drinking", but I will allow myself for some down time on the beach with a drink in my hand. :biggrin:

They also have a really nice gym, so I plan on exercising every day at least 30 minutes (this will give me an excuse to have a drink. :))

Thanks for the info, it was helpful.

Palace Resorts - Welcome to the Official Site

Heres a link to their website, it has info on all the resorts.

We went sailboating, kayaking, also went to Wet and Wild, Tulum tour, Chitenitza tour, All for free. everynight there was something going on at the hotel to do, theme nights, Louas type dinner on the beach, ect. fun fun fun, we can't wait to go back.

Yes they have a nice gym also. We also rented a car one year, BUT I wouldn't reccomend that. Man those drivers there are SCARY!!!!

You will have a great time.

Sounds like ya'll are describing the Sandals resort we went to. They shuttle you to the Beaches resorts, everything is all inclusive, the drivers give you a heart attack, etc.

Must be the Mexican version of Sandals!

Another turmoily day at work :biggrin:

I called my obgyn at 8am and left a message with the nurse asking if they have a preggo chiro they can recommend..still haven't called me back, I hate hate hate doc offices that do voicemail instead of answering the damn phone.

Just got a call from Rick....rather cryptic. He said his advice is to take nothing to jury duty, just sit empty handed, twiddle your thumbs and look stupid!

He got picked for a jury. Now if my memory serves me, he left here with a Cycle magazine to read while waiting, so if that is the case, and he is blaming the reading material--the case must have something to do with motorcycles, which is right up his alley. But would explain his "take nothing" attitude!!!

Hamburger is thawed.....now to decide what to do with it.

It snowed again this morning, not much, not like Judy gets, but it is cold again!!! And I am not liking it one little bit!

Well I am off to make a cake, yeah I know....but Rick takes his lunch and eats in his office, so I send most of it with him, but the grandkids always expect to have something here to eat too....and I can usually avoid it better than some sweets!!!

And I am going to have to build a fire--------grrrrrrr

Good afternoon, Violets..

I'm back from my hospital shift, luncheon and taking the dogs to the groomers. It sure is quiet around here without the dogs and Ethan. Nothing on my agenda for the rest of the day except picking up the dogs in a couple of hours and then rehearsal tonight for a couple of hours.

We are under a high wind advisory for tonight and tomorrow morning. They are calling for gust of 50-60 mph. Batten down the hatches!! It was raining this morning with a little snow mixed in. I hope the roads don't get bad before I have to leave tonight.

TracyinKS posted on Facebook that she had been in an accident.

"Battle of the fords..... my f-150 crew cab vs a Mustang.... rain and careless young driver....... don't worry I had a dukes of hazzard moment and landed in a bed of soft grass... I'm all right.. my truck not so much....... but better than the stang........ could of been a lot worse....... upside is the police officer complimented me by saying that I was a "hellofa" driver."

PamELa.. got your card in the mail today. Thank you soooo much!! I'm going to give the gift card to Kristin today... hopefully she'll come over after Grady's doctor's appointment. I haven't seen the little squirt since Saturday and I'm having Grady withdrawal pains!!

Thanks for the Facebook info, Judy, for those of us still living in the old days who don't "do" that -- ME!

But she couldn't have copied it, & then pasted it here?? :biggrin:

TracyKS... come out come out wherever you are!!