Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

References on Dr. Scott Bovard and Bovard Bariatric Center?

I an new and looking for a reputable surgeon in my area. I found the name Scott Bovard on the Internet however I haven't seen any mention of him amongst the threads. Anyone out there know anything?:crying:

i have had an opportunity to work with dr's enochs , dr's moran and dr. bovard and would recommend any of them for WLS.

dr. bovard is new to the area, but has done several lap bands since he's been @ FRMC in louisburg. i think he (dr. bovard) does more lap bands than RNYs but just check on that. i certainly think you would be happy with your decision if you chose him.

Hello there. I was just banded last week by Dr. Bovard at FRMC.

I must say that my experience has been great. Dr. Bovard and his staff have been very personable and caring during the whole process. My experience at Franklin Reg. Medical Center was excellent, also.

I highly recommend him to you.:biggrin:

I was so excited to see that you found Dr. Bovard!!! You are going to LOVE this guy. Dr. Bovard and his staff are so wonderful. Let me tell you a little story about him. I was having a terrible case of gastrointeritis (vomitimg due to virus) and I called Dr. Bovard. My son was also sick at the same time and I desperatly needed to have his checked out at the ER. Well, we were in Raleigh NC at the time, and I didn't know where in the world to take my son. Dr. Bovard told me where to take him, and said it was the same place that he and his wife take their twins. THEN this wonderful man met me AFTER HOURS and gave me prescribtions to help me feel better, even though it was completly out of his way and almost 9pm. Dr. Bovard is THE BEST in my opinion...there could not POSSIBLY be a better Dr. in the entire world. My lap band was done on October 1, 2008 and I have had nothing but success with it so far. Should there ever be a time that I do have a problem, I am cofident that Dr. Bovard and his staff (Cassie, such a doll and Dr. Bovard's wife, Lynn also a sweetie) will be there for me and will assist me in whatever way they possibly can. I love these people and not only have I gained a wonderful health care professional...I also feel that I have gained wonderful new friends and "family" in them. They have never treated me as a "paitent" so to speak. I always feel like I have known them my whole life. I cannot say enough about them...you will find out for yourself when you go see them that this is NOT your average "run of the mill" doctor....he's an angel in a lab coat and scrubs!!!!:Dancing_sorry:

hi,

i was banded by Dr. Bovard on Dec. 22. He's awesome! again, i'd known him through working with him @ the hospital, and had always had wonderful experiences with him when caring for his patients. i felt like i knew what kind of Dr. he was. He does not disappoint!! i've known his office manager for years and love her as well. she goes above and beyond for the patients. I couldn't give a higher recommendation for a surgeon.:):Banane20:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches