Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Loss Makeover

What do you plan on changing when you lose weight?

I plan on growing out my hair and maybe getting contacts (I've never had them.)

And a new wardrobe of course! What about you?

When I get to a size 14 my world is going to change! I'll be doing a LOT of shopping! Ha ha !

When I get to goal, I'm going to get my belly button pierced.

I just did my hair, added some blond highlights.

A trip to a day spa for the "works" will be my splurge. I also want a new wardrobe.

Maybe a trip I always wanted to go on a cruise but due to my weight didn't go. Maybe next summer I might.

I am starting now by trying to have more adventures, i'm taking risks in my life and i'm going to back pack around India for 2 or 3 months when I reach goal. I deserve it!

I'll start taking pictures of myself again! I am sure clothes will also be included in the splurge but not at Lane Bryant!!! Perhaps the GAP or somewhere like that.

*One thing I know I want to do is buy me a sexy night gown for my husband and I to enjoy.

*Buy me some Victoria Secret Bras since they did not carry my plus size.

*Take some new pictures with my husband because for years that's been something that I did not like to do because of my size.

*Buy me a collection of high hills because I did not like to wear them before because my feet would lean over.

* My husband and I can go on a Cruise or some kind of fun vacation with not children LOL!

Well, that's all I can think of right now but I will for sure be excited about those.

I guess I am just a simple girl for now.

I plan on going on the roller coasters at Great Adventure with my two teenagers. I love them but have steered clear because of my size.

I also can't wait to buy myself a smaller wardrobe.

New clothes!

I plan to go back to yoga class, too. It's much easier to do when I don't have lots of flesh getting in the way.

Besides all new clothes, I'm pitching all my bras and underwear and getting all new. :)

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo and plan to go on a cruise which I would never do because of my weight.

My DH and I were just talking about this (my appt is tomorrow to set my surgery date) and I am gonna give myself small rewards along the way like massages and facials (spa days) and of course new clothes to supplement the range of smaller sizes I kept in the closet for when I lose weight (LOL). But as far as a reward for reaching my goal weight, we talked about a cruise or a long weekend in Vegas or go to San Diego for several days to visit our friend who is transferring there. I can hardly wait to start the rest of this journey!

Good luck to everyone!

A couple things I plan on doing. One of my first goals, is to be able to go snowboarding with my husband this winter and be comfortable. Last time i went, the boots were too tight and I was too out of shape and couldnt bend over to really get up once I fell. Horrible experience. I probably weighed around 255-265 then. I want to be at about 220 by then maybe 210. then maybe i can find snowpants that fit me even if plus size

I cannot wait until i can fit in reg womens and have all the cute choices like at Walmart. right now their plus size selection blows. I went to try to find some smaller shirts and didnt find nada. booo lol.

Best of all, is get to back into the sports i rock at, but are hard on my joints right now. Softball, volleyball, and I may take up soccer too :)

I am planing to go back to my country where Plastic Surgery is more accesible to everybody and have a complete EXTREME MAKEOVER, and that means, Full Tummy Tuck, Six Packs difined, Lipo on such a difficult areas like hips, inner tights and arms, have breats augmentation and last but not least a brazilian Butlift.

I have always dreamed of a fitness body and I am working on it. I am doing weight lifting 3 times a week and cardio 3 times a week, that way my results will be easthetic of a fitness body.

I don't want to sound "material girl" but after all this weight lost, after being overweight for so many years....we all deserve nice clothes, nice bodies....and why not going to the beach with a sensual bikini and show off your hubby in first place and why not go topless....Just Kidding! but why not....

Hugs to everybody and workout as part of your new routines....it will give you better results.

Vicky :)

We're going on a cruise this Christmas...with a new size 12 wardrobe!!

It's our 15th wedd anniv next month so I'm getting hair colored. Next Spring, I plan on having my spider and vericose veins done for shorter dresses. Then a yr later, depending on how stock market is (ha!) I plan for breast lift with whatever tuck/lipo that will be needed. That's my long-term goal so not so worried about it yet....

I already have alot planned to enjoy my new size and I am only 1/2 way there!

I have 1 trip to Kauai planned for 2/5/09 while we are all there (15 are going) My fiance and I will be married on the beach! Something i wouldn't have wanted to do at 270lbs :)

In June I have a rollercoaster trip planned with my daughter to six flags in california. This time I will fit into every single one of them.

The best part is I will be more comfortable on the planes :thumbup: