Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Notorious November Weightloss Spreadsheet

OMG

I cant believe something so small as an identical signatures would actually pose a problem to someone and to e-mail them to remove it!!

Canadiangirl...copy mine anytime as well!!

It's not a problem, just a preference (by some) to have a unique glitter signature. I think a few of you have blown it out of proportion really. There's so many sites out there that allow you to create your own glitter word, so why would you want to use someone else's when you can be creative and make your own?

Anyways, it's not a big deal. In the grand scheme of things, it's quite small potatoes compared to what we're all really here for - moral support in our effort to lose weight and lead happier, healthier lives. :(

Here are my updates:

Current weight is: 266

Surgery weight was: 272

My Highest weight was actually 290

My preop weight when I started the diet was 287

I find it ridiculous that I am discussing a glitter word. LOL, I own a very successful business, make 6 figures a year, and have chosen to take some time off to prepare and have this surgery in 2 days, and I'm not stressed over my surgery as much as this glitter nonsense!

I don't know if it is because of my pre-op diet, or because I quit my nicorette gum 2 days ago or both that the little things are getting to me... really getting to me.

I am a grown woman and need to put things into prospective.... a glitter sign....really....c'mon

Yesterday i recieved a Private Message to please remove a Notorious Novembers Banner, that they made,...I removed it and sent her a message back that I would, and that I was sorry!! Everything is done I moved on and then...well.......I go to the spreadsheet page and it is a topic of discussion, I FELT like i was infringing on someones creativity...Stealing....How Dare I.....and then a link was posted because the same thing happened to someone elses(some one stole JME's) OMG!!!!

Jme this is a support page, I don't need to be bothered with the petty things. Please stop stirring the pot!!

I do appreciate all of the kind emails and support i've received from you all.

My daughter suprised me and made a Notorious Novembers banner...I really didn't want one after the "situation", but she made it on her tablet PC (not on a generic site), she drew it free hand and told me that everyone can use it, I know that these banners can be infantile but this banner came from a young girls heart.

Please lets move on!!!

Jme this is a support page, I don't need to be bothered with the petty things. Please stop stirring the pot!!

If you look at my post, I was simply replying to someone else's post. They stirred the pot, not me. I was simply trying to clarify that nothing is wrong with the way Froggi or myself reacted. It's the internet, who cares?! We would rather have our own unique glitter word - so what?! If it makes us childish - that's fine! If it makes us anal retentive - that's fine too! Instead of posting negatively about the whole situation, she just sent you a PM and asked you to remove it. She didn't come back here and bad-mouth you (or anyone else for that matter) so I don't see why you are getting so bent out of shape.

Sheesh. I sincerely hope you're only this crabby because you're off your Nicorette and struggling through a pre-op diet.

PS - Discussing a glitter signature isn't nearly as tacky as boasting about a successful business and 6-figure salary. I'm just saying.

Wow Jme,

You really are something, are you this negative all the time? Do you really like to talk to people this way? I am getting surgery in 2 days and I am SCARED...STRESSED.....HUNGRY....WORRIED...Etc.and I don't need this crap!!

You have posted rude comments on other peoples posts, and my posts, and i'm tired of it!

Move On!!!

Wow Jme,

You really are something, are you this negative all the time? Do you really like to talk to people this way? I am getting surgery in 2 days and I am SCARED...STRESSED.....HUNGRY....WORRIED...Etc.and I don't need this crap!!

You have posted rude comments on other peoples posts, and my posts, and i'm tired of it!

Move On!!!

Are you this negative all the time? How about that 100 word post of yours yesterday, when you sincerely (:() apologized for "stealing" someone's glitter word, going on and on about how stupid the whole thing was? Was that not rude and sarcastic? Don't act that way towards someone else if you can't take it yourself.

With that said, I'm sorry you (and I) got so worked up over this whole glitter word thing, because it really doesn't amount to a hill of Beans. I wish you the best in your surgery, and tell your daughter she did a fabulous job on that glitter word!

Is it wrong of me to want my own identity? I mean come on...I didn't just goto a site and make mine...just to let you know. I have a tablet and animation programs...maybe it's selfish that I made my own design and wanted me to just have it? I am not the only person who thought it and for you guys to all get so bent out of shape over it is ridiculous. I emailed her nicely and asked if she could change it...BIG DEAL...so I guess that makes me a horrible person...and for you who blame your crabbiness on preop diet...I've been on one since the 10th...and I'm not being rude to anyone...EXCUSE me for wanting to be original. :(

Instead of posting negatively about the whole situation, she just sent you a PM and asked you to remove it. She didn't come back here and bad-mouth you (or anyone else for that matter) so I don't see why you are getting so bent out of shape.

Negatively?? You two were the ones who were complaining about it --sorry but that is negative to me.

Anyways time to move on and get past this crap.

Canadiangirl..it is so awsome to hear of a woman making a 6 figure income..I'd brag too! lol

Froggi, could you please repost the link to the spreadsheet. My computer has had a 'crap' and I can't find it now.

Thanks

Froggi, could you please repost the link to the spreadsheet. My computer has had a 'crap' and I can't find it now.

Thanks

If you look on page 1 at the first post of the thread, you can find it posted there. That's where I always go to get it. :rolleyes2:

C'mon, y'all, please? We're ALL in the same boat here, even if we are all from different backgrounds and stories. We're all successes in the making. This fight is over GLITTER WORDS, for crying out loud! Please, I know y'all are about more than that. The use of another's glitter word is not taking away your uniqueness. Gosh, if that's all it takes to make you less unique, you've got bigger problems. Just think about it.

My new weight is 228! Yea!

Six figures! For a woman that is AWESOME (that would even be awesome for a man)! That is most definately braggable and notable (wanna make Canadiangirl my best friend :rolleyes2:).

As for the GLITTERWORD thing, I think you new glitterword is way cool. I may just have to start sportin' that one myself.

You have every right to be grumpy right now. I would be too if I were in your shoes. Don't worry about this silly thing anymore and you just concentrate on getting excited about your surgery. Happy days are ahead! :tongue2:

surgery date-11/24

highest weight-260

pre-op diet starting weight-248

surgery day weight-

goal weight-178

I had enough trouble figuring out how to get the ticker on. I refuse to try any more signatures. I also refuse to give up my nicorette gum!