Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

risky......anyone ever have a threesome?

AthinnerDenise - that's my fear with getting involved with a threesome. My DH has said he'd like to see me with a bi / lesbian female, but if she's also into guys, I think I'd be horribly jealous and wouldn't enjoy myself.

With another guy involved, I'd be worried about DH seeing me enjoying myself with another guy, and would he get jealous? He's not suggested THAT, by the way...:tongue2:

I know a lot of the way I'm feeling has to do with my own self-esteem and more than a little insecurity. Some days are better than others...I'm hoping some of this will be resolved once I'm banded and get smaller. A lot of it is tied up in my visual and my health...:lol:

My husband and I hypothetically talked about doing these things. I had a 3-some before I met him, and got all my adventuring out.. he had not, so I entertained the idea. Anyway, I think what ended up sounding ideal (because I don't want to 'watch' him with another girl, and I don't want him to 'watch' me with another guy) is swinging. We had talked about it, and it ended up fading out because we didn't care that much, or never found people we actually wanted to swing with.. but swinging with another couple, at the same time.. seems a lot safer, no one is 'left out', everyone is getting equal attention.

I could never watch my husband with another woman either. I'd be wanting to kick some ASS!!!!

that's not the usual activity! :tongue2::lol: That might be a whole other thread..

My husband and I hypothetically talked about doing these things. I had a 3-some before I met him, and got all my adventuring out.. he had not, so I entertained the idea. Anyway, I think what ended up sounding ideal (because I don't want to 'watch' him with another girl, and I don't want him to 'watch' me with another guy) is swinging. We had talked about it, and it ended up fading out because we didn't care that much, or never found people we actually wanted to swing with.. but swinging with another couple, at the same time.. seems a lot safer, no one is 'left out', everyone is getting equal attention.

HAHA Alabama is close to Texas right?? :cool::wink_smile:;) look us up!!! haha

my husband and i love threesomes but theyre with guy guy girl i get to jealous with another girl plus they have to be black i love it my husband wants me to do it again but i told him only if he gets the guy andbody in rockford il

love it. isnt life wonderful when you can just be free and not worry about what other people think.

yeah i love it my husband brought somebody over he pulled it out i did it and he fkd me it was great while husband watched but it was over in five minutes does that mean i was good

You seem to be blaming your being overweight for not wanting to do a threeseome. Maybe you just dont want to do it, maybe it makes you uncomfortable, maybe its not something that you really want to do, whether youre fat or skinny. Dont let anyone make you feel insecure or guilty for not wanting to do something youre not sure about. If you do something just because someone else wants you to do it, you are not being true to yourself and will resent that person. Threesomes are not for everyone and should be thought out carefully beforehand. Relationships have ended and/or changed afterwards. Its a rolll of the dice.

well its me again i put my husband off for three years not wanting to have a threesome and now i cant get enough my husband and i had sex last night well i pleased him and i did it 3 times in 15 minutes it was great ive never been into it like i am now its great now i told him i want to do him in the car

My hubby has been after me to have a 3some for quite some time now. I can't lie, there is a BIG part of me that wants to but a part that dosen't want to. I mean, he is wanting to bring in another guy cause he says that he thinks I would love it (cause I in general LOVE SEX).

I agree with him, i probably would like it, but, I haven't lost all of my weight yet and still am not comfortable with my body (I am just now getting to where I will let him see me without any clothes on) plus, I just feel like even though he will be part of it that it is cheating

My hubby has been after me to have a 3some for quite some time now. I can't lie, there is a BIG part of me that wants to but a part that dosen't want to. I mean, he is wanting to bring in another guy cause he says that he thinks I would love it (cause I in general LOVE SEX).

I agree with him, i probably would like it, but, I haven't lost all of my weight yet and still am not comfortable with my body (I am just now getting to where I will let him see me without any clothes on) plus, I just feel like even though he will be part of it that it is cheating

Make sure that you are comfortable with it before doing it.

I did in college a LONG time ago with my best friend and the guy I was dating at the time. It was okay. Exciting. Unsual. I must not have enjoyed it to much though because the situation never came up again. But now that I'm married, I don't think I could. Even if my hubby wanted to...... I just don't think I could risk harm to our relationship in any way. It just wouldn't be worth it for me. Just my opinion.

The "Lifestyle" can be wonderful as long as you and your spouse are on the same page...

My personal opinion is that cheating is something that you do behind your mates back, but if you choose to open your relationship as long as you both are playing because you WANT to be then you can have a wonderful time.

Sex IS NOT Love....it is a physical pleasure

As far as where to find someone....the internet is a WONDERFUL thing....there are plenty of clubs in most large cities and a number of sites that will introduce you to "like minded people" (and just for the record I'm willing to beat you already know some ppl that swing...you just don't know that they do)