Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

risky......anyone ever have a threesome?

Can u guys try to keep these forums for lapband discussions, please? We are supposed to be talking about our experiences and the journey we are taking. You are turning this into a meeting place for sexual activity. Why dont u try going onto websites that advertise for that stuff? This is not the place.

#1 this has to do with the bad. After you lose the weight you have to have NSV. #2 if you dont like the topic dont read it. So YES this is an experience and a journey that I want to take after losing all the weight.

gosh people make me sick when they dont like something they have to stop others when they have full complete control over what they click on, listen to or read.

I by the way have had 2 threesomes. A long time ago granted but a great life lesson anyway. 1st time with a good friend of mine and her hot boyfriend the next one was with 2 of my male friends. I had them both shave me and then we tried to fool around but thier immatururity kicked in and each other was freaking out that one accidently touched another. So I stopped it and asked to be taken home.

That is so funny how was everyone when you had this experience????

To me all this would'nt of come to me when I was younger because I was to young and I didn't like my body but now its been floating around in my head for a while but at the same time its scary for me to actually do it.

I was in great shape when I was younger up til age 22 when I really put on weight. I would always have guys hitting on me. I used to love "conducting class" when I would be the olny female in the room and get all the attention. I am 43 now(look more like 35) and I feel at my sexual peak. I am confident and know what to ask for. I wasnt back then, but it was fun and I dont regret it.

I'm right at the beginning of a new relationship with a very sexy man. We have both had a fair bit of experience with threesomes and I think that this is one of the things we find attractive about each other. We are both way too into getting to know each other right at the moment, but it is nice to know that down the track, if we want to widen our scope, the other doesn't have jealousy hangups and finds the idea a turn on.

NICE!!! Congrats on that. Good for you. People have to be happy in their skin no matter what your cup of tea. This world would be a much better place if the nay sayers kept their thoughts to themselves and stopped trying to force their beliefs on others. I applaud you.

Everyone,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and experiences. I am in a 18+ year marriage and my husband has brought up the idea of a girl - guy - girl threesome where the girl is potentially lesbian or bisexual. He wants me to be the focus of the action, while he either participates with me or watches her and I.

I'm not quite comfortable with the idea yet, and he's sensitive enough to wait until I am ready. I have learned a LOT reading all of these posts and thank you all for being so forthcoming and letting us "newbies" learn from your experiences.

Perhaps as I slim down (I'm not yet banded, but have a date) I'll be more adventurous. I think for me it has a lot to do with my self-image, which right now isn't the best. I know I'll be back in this forum to read the updated posts and to review information as I move forward.

Thank you again for sharing, and I value all of your contributions!:thumbup:

With the exception of a few posts, I just would like to point out that a lot of your posters have started your sentence with something similar to "Many years ago, my EX and I..." or "My exhusband wanted..." Just thinking, if threesomes weren't possibly (again, not saying 100%) destructive, why are there so many exes involved?

We all have our own choices to make in our lives and decide what's best for ourselves. But I would think that having a threesome within your marriage should be carefully thought out.

Just my two cents.

With the exception of a few posts, I just would like to point out that a lot of your posters have started your sentence with something similar to "Many years ago, my EX and I..." or "My exhusband wanted..." Just thinking, if threesomes weren't possibly (again, not saying 100%) destructive, why are there so many exes involved?

We all have our own choices to make in our lives and decide what's best for ourselves. But I would think that having a threesome within your marriage should be carefully thought out.

Just my two cents.

You raise a good point.

Honestly,

This is completely an outside issue and I feel that group sex has absolutely nothing to issues with weight or surgery or even losing weight. I think it would be best if we all kept our sex lives in our own bedrooms, whatever they might include or who they might include. I am no prude but I did not come to LBT to even think about sex or threesomes or anything else. If you wanna have threesomes or whatever then that is a decision that only you can make. Anybody else's opinion really doesn't matter. Just do it if that's what you decide to do and keep it to yourself. Your sex life only affects you and your partner(s) and no one else.

Honestly,

This is completely an outside issue and I feel that group sex has absolutely nothing to issues with weight or surgery or even losing weight. I think it would be best if we all kept our sex lives in our own bedrooms, whatever they might include or who they might include. I am no prude but I did not come to LBT to even think about sex or threesomes or anything else. If you wanna have threesomes or whatever then that is a decision that only you can make. Anybody else's opinion really doesn't matter. Just do it if that's what you decide to do and keep it to yourself. Your sex life only affects you and your partner(s) and no one else.

It sounds to me like you are a prude. A wide range of topics are discussed on this site besides the band. You chose to stay on this thread even though the subject is mentioned in the title and now you are offended; this was your own choice, not anyone else's.

I agree. I don't think threesomes belong in marriages.

I think marriages can be very elastic and can accomodate a great variety of behaviour; it all depends on what suits the main participants. It is true that my own sexually adventurous behaviour took place during my single years. I am one of those who doesn't like to share my mate. And by the point that I had met my present mate, I had done enough sexual adventuring to last me a lifetime.... And of course now I am an old fart.< /p>