Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jammin January '07 Bandsters

I don't think I have a slip. I was just concerned with the way I vomit instead of PB more often now...and if that could lead to a slip. So, I've just decided to be more careful and to exercise some control when I do feel full!!

I'm afraid to even make the Peanut Butter Protein balls. There was a time I couldn't even keep Peanut Butter in my house as I'd eat it by the jar. I stopped doing that years ago, but I can binge on stuff pretty easy. So that may not be in my repetoir for food items..those balls that is.

How exactly do you mix the Peanut Butter balls? I imagine it could be quite the workout if you just used a spoon. I bought the stuff to make them -- they sound delish!

Okay, I'm calling it official. I'm in ONEDERLAND!!

In spite of starting TOM, the scale says I'm there!!! WHHOOO HOOOOO!!

Now I'm going to go to the link on here about Onederland..I finally get to post there! TEE HEE

And I'm going to Celebrate..but not with food. I'm getting a massage. Friday..day of pampering. :smile2:

:smile2::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::crying:

Yay!!! You go girl! Congratulations!

Okay, I'm calling it official. I'm in ONEDERLAND!!

In spite of starting TOM, the scale says I'm there!!! WHHOOO HOOOOO!!

Now I'm going to go to the link on here about Onederland..I finally get to post there! TEE HEE

And I'm going to celebrate..but not with food. I'm getting a massage. Friday..day of pampering. :unsure:

Ahhhh how sweet it is! Welcome to wONEderland! And you go get your self all pampered up girlfriend, you deserve it!:)

Have I told you guys lately how much I HATE THOSE DAMN scales? I swear, I want to just kick the living H-E-L-L out of those scales. I swear, I think they have a mind of their own and just wants to taunt me at times.

I REFUSE, let me say it again, I REFUSE to stay at where I'm at. I don't care, I will not quit at 170 or 165, I MUST get to my goal. I did not have this surgery to lose just 80% of my excess weight, I had the surgery to lose all 100% of it and thats what I intend to do, no matter HOW LONG it takes. So I will beat those darned stubborn scales, I will do it, they will NOT win.

Okay, now that I got my frustration out, I weighed in at 171.5....grrrrr. Last week I was at 167, what the hell? I did have a lot of salt this weekend, lots of sodium I guess, so I'm upping my Water today and the next few days to see if I can flush the crap out of my system.

Well, I better get back to work, busy busy busy day today.

I hear you on the scales. For such a long time mine went up and down...Like for months and months. Sometime in recent months, it has only gone down...incredibly slow but no bouncing around. I don't know why.

I like your determination. I feel that way right now. It was such a shock for me to realize that I was mentally thinking I'd never see under 200. I'm still a bit dazzled by it.

I'm really watching my calorie intake right now. I have maintained the pouch test diet to a large degree...two days of liquids, etc. I noticed tho, for the past two days, as it has been cold here, I've drank less Water, so I've given myself a talking to.

BTW..girls...we had six new puppies the night before last!! How fun. I'll try to attach a picture.

Yes yes yes, we want to see the puppy pics. I wish I could smell them. lol. I'm weird, but I love puppy breath, everyone thinks that is weird, but I wish they could bottle puppy breath. lol

Well, my life has been so stressed out lately, however, I HAVE NOT TURNED TO food. I'm done good with my eating and trying to make sure I make good choices. I'm focussing right now on Low carb, low calorie and measuring my food.

My dad had been sick for awhile, turns out he had 99% blockage in his main artery, (the one they call the widow maker) and an aneursym. The aneursym was about to burst, and if it did, you have a 3% chance of survival. Well they couldn't fix the anerusym because his he would die of a heart attack on the operating table the doc said. They couldn't do a bypass because he would need blood thinners and the blood thinners would make the aneurysm bleed out (it was already leaking at this point). We were racing against time on Tuesday. So what they did was do a balloon to clear out as much of his blockage as possible, and the surgery was successful, they needed to do bypass or at least a stint, but can't do it until the aneurysm is fixed, but they said they would temp fix his heart.

Well, then come Wednesday (yesterday) they did his aneurysm surgery. They said he only had 30% chance of survival, and when they got in there to fix it, they realized he was bleeding in there, as well as it was about to burst. They did the surgery not a second too soon.

The doc said he was so lucky and most people would have been dead. First, with that must blockage (99%), he should have had a massive heart attack and second, with the aneurysm leaking, it should have burst. He said someone was watching over him. Every doc and nurse that has come to see him has told him he is lucky to be alive.

So, as you can see, I've been so worried about my dad, then I go get my yearly exam, and I find out my uterus is basically about to fall our of me. Its pushing on my bladder and it could push it down. I'm having an ultra sound next week (Monday the 24th) and that will determine if I need a full blown hysterectomy (sp).

So, I'm ready for some calmness in my life.

Boy Tonya, I'm going to pray for some peach and serenity for you, for sure!! What a tough go of it. I'm so glad your dad is okay. I can't even imagine!

I will also send you puppy breath (and some pictures) which I tried earlier and my puter didn't want to cooperate! But I will get them. My DH said I took pictures that were too close up so I'll check and make some better ones. (but what does he know!!) :)

So, girl, hang in there. Its gotta get better..and actually sounds as though it already is.

Thanks Shawn - my dad is doing great. He might get to go home this weekend. He said he feels like a new man.

I've done soooo good at eating this week. I am actually proud of myself. Clean eating all the way even thru my stress.

Now, if I could just get my rear to the gym!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hey, where is everyone?

I get lonely if I don't pop in here at least every other day.

Hope everyone has a great week, and don't eat too much.

I am still trying to fit exercise back in my life. I did go to the gym last night, and just got back form a 15 min break on the eliptical machine.

I'm going to really focus this week on the gym.

Happy Turkey Day ladies!

I've been popping in, just not posting much. Oops!

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I've been coping with food lately, so I'm not really losing. Maybe I do need another fill to keep me honest. I can't go again until January.

T - great job with the exercise! I will be joining the gym next week, as I start back to work on Monday. Yikes!

Hi all,

I thought you were all gone, so I haven't posted anything. I ate like a pig but I weighed in this morning and all is well. YIPPEE. I might look at a fill after the first of the year.

I go in for my consultation for a breast reduction on Wednesday...I nervous and excited. Whoohoo.

Juno, coping with food. What can we do to help you? Not that I don't do the same thing...but maybe we can motivate each other?

I think a lot of it is just being at home with the baby and getting bored. I started back to work yesterday, and I joined a gym, so I think things will start falling back into place for me. I have a really good fill level, so I know it's now that. In fact, I barfed at lunch yesterday. We take lunch at noon, and it's just too early for me. I need to stick to Soup and then have a granola bar and some string cheese later in the afternoon when I have a break. Luckily, I got away with it without any of my coworkers realizing. Ugh.