Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Picture Page

aaamom, I have an identical twin to your kitty, we adopted him the day I found out I was approved for my band (june 30th), he is 3 years old and not very social, very sweet but a bit stand-offish. His name is KoKo or as my daughter says it KoKo bunnyhead.~Mandy

"The wrinkles must be under those pink glasses"

I wear the pink glasses to hide the wrinkles! And I'm not so sure that I'm brave, I just think I'm having a midlife crisis. I turned 40, had weightloss surgery, bought a Harley (an orange one at that,) dyed half my hair blonde and shaved the other half off and started a business selling adult toys. Can somebody please pass me the hormone pills before I pierce my nose?

I couldn't remember if I had ever posted these like I promised to a while back, so here they are!

Here are the flowers that grow along our fenceline. They are actually ones that have crept through the fence from the neighbors yard, so I take good care of them every year.

purpleflowers.jpg

Here are the flowers I've planted in my planter box outside.

flowerbox.jpg

Lisa you Rock. I love what you did to your hair..

Aaamom - You have some very cute kiddios there and love the little puppy & Cat Too

Kelly your flowers are beautiful. What is the name of the ones come from the neighbors Yard? I love purple flowers

I wish I could grow flowers like I grow chin hairs. That's one thing DeLarla has never had the knack for. Next year after I'm fabulously on my way to being debt free, I'm going to re-hire our old landscapers. I have a cute house with a very failing garden issue, and I'd love to have flowers like those. Heck, I'll save the landscaping bill and fly one of you fab women out here to make my house pretty.

bubbame20022003, if you love purple flowers try to find a butterfly bush, not only do they produce the most beautiful huge purple flowers but they attract hundreds of butterflies. They are bigger almost bush sized but not as thick. My sister has 3 of them on the back of her house and her back yard is always full of butterflies. ~Mandy

I think those flowers are Clematis. It's a vine. There are lots of colors available - and they seem to be fairly hardy. I love them. You can never have too many flowers.

Okay, I think this is the last picture I have to post. I'm in a nostalgic, non-working mode today. Everyone else in the world is in Sturgis and I am working. Sorry I don't know how to make the pictures normal size.

Celeste

post-204567-13813132030671_thumb.jpg