Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WHY are people voting for McCain?

OMG! Oh and I think using religion to promote violence is wrong no matter what religion it is just to adress your post "plain."

Rosie said it, not me.

Rosie said it, not me.

So bringing her thoughts to the forefront was saying what???? Are you saying all the women on the view on wrong and Hassell is right? I mean what was your point? Please clarify.:eek:

I'm glad you can find humor in all of this gidget I mean gadget.

Cute. Never been said before (:eek:) but cute. Yes, I find humor in a lot of things. But I often find humor in statements that go right over people's heads.

Cute. Never been said before (:eek:) but cute. Yes, I find humor in a lot of things. But I often find humor in statements that go right over people's heads.

You missed my first one, but I am so glad you didn't miss that one!

Edited by Lowbmier

I am so glad you didn't miss that one!

Like I said . . . I often find humor in statements that go right over people's heads.

:eek:

You missed my first one, but I am so glad you didn't miss that one!

But I guess by your response you missed both.

Are you saying all the women on the view on wrong and Hassell is right? :eek:

Yup, that's what I'm saying.

Plain, you must be anti-American. Truly, you believe that ALL the women on the View are wrong except for one? How is that possible in a democratic system? Surely if someone is out of sync with what everyone else believes, he or she must be wrong. After all, when I watch Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann on MSNBC, they always agree with each other -- which logically means they're right, right?

Just in case there were any doubt about the View,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdKL2LW1xYM]YouTube - The Biased View - Obama and McCain Compared[/ame]

Yup, that's what I'm saying.

Elizabeth is a little crazy...but every single woman on the view is crazy. I can't stomach that show. I watched it long long ago, before their fame led them to believe that everything they say is really really important.

I mean way back in the Lisa Ling days (I think that was her name) when Star Jones was still pretty and single and they hadn't learned to hate each other yet.

Before Rosie O'Donnell went on the show I tried to have some kind of respect for her, but watching just a few episodes I was like "eeeh".

I really can't stand anyone who gets on their high horse about every single frickin issue. Be they liberal or conservative.

And just for your information I have never called Bush the devil where any of you conversatives could hear. What I say when your not around...that doesn't effect you. :eek:

And just for your information I have never called Bush the devil where any of you conversatives could hear. What I say when your not around...that doesn't effect you. :eek:

:eek: I love it!

OMG Hasselbeck just said that she was introducing Palin over the weekend somewhere. My idea of hell.

I must state again about the Presidential election - we are electing a President; not a dictator. McBush and Obama can say what they want to do all over everywhere; doesn't mean it will come to fruition. The notion of 4 more years of Bush is just too frightening esp with Palin a "heartbeat away." She doesn't know what's going on in her own state (uh charging Alaska per diem when she works from home? excuse me?). She surely doesn't know what's going on in the contiguous 48 much less the world! GAH

I have to love the anesthesia fog - the main reason I meant to post was to say that I love Whoopie. I think she's very balanced and will look at each side like I do. That's all!

I have to love the anesthesia fog - the main reason I meant to post was to say that I love Whoopie. I think she's very balanced and will look at each side like I do. That's all!

I will admit that I don't watch the view very often (no, seriously!!). But from the clips I've seen (on such reputable shows as The Factor, and The Soup) Whoopi is far from balanced. When John McCain was on, Whoopia asked him if would appoint a strict constitutionalist to the supreme court. Then Whoopi asked if she should be worried about being a slave again. What a dumb-ass. I wonder if Whoopi knows that the only (and it's pretty nebulous) constitutional provision for slavery was that it couldn't be outlawed until, something like, 1808 (help me out here history buffs and constitutional lawyers).

I know I'm kind of an idiot, but some Hollywood celebrities crack me up when they try to be all politically intellectual...