Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

?ctober ?dyssey 2008

OK...let's see if we can copy and paste this forward or something:

October 1-

October 2-Vidahlia; NEWLIFE4BEV

October 3-Miss Undastood; SaraJaneQ; LoneStarLoser; Cyndi2464

October 4-

October 6-Odawa; DeeH; sim78; bandedCG

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut

October 8-austex

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj

October 10-Swalesfcc

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421

October 14-MyTurn; cstauble; bimbabe; BobbieND

October 15-rulooknatme; gritar

October 16-SickNTired; SanMateoDae; Bino

October 17-Lhelley21

October 18-

October20-nazzy

October 21-SnowWhite760

October 22-annecolorgreen

October 23-

October 24-illinoishusker

October 25-

October 27-

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl

October 30-NFaith

October 31-

This was the best I can do. If someone has a date change or I screwed up your name, please let me know.

julie.ann--is your date October 29th too?

October 7th is popular! :thumbup:

It's almost OCTOBER!...

~~anne

October 1-

October 4-

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut; mimilou

October 8-austex

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj

October 10-Swalesfcc

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421

October 17-Lhelley21

October 18-

October20-nazzy

October 21-SnowWhite760

October 23-

October 25-

October 27-

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl

October 30-NFaith

October 31-

Wow!

What an awesome job on putting all of that together!

There are soooo many of us for the month of October!

Have a great day!

My surgery is October 13th in Buffalo NY. It will be 7months and 1 day since I sent in my application. October 13th is Columbus Day so I say I am re discovering myself. What kind of pre op diets does everyone have to be on? I have to be on SB Phase 1 for the week before surgery to shrink my liver.

my surgery is october 13th in buffalo ny. It will be 7months and 1 day since i sent in my application. October 13th is columbus day so i say i am re discovering myself. What kind of pre op diets does everyone have to be on? I have to be on sb phase 1 for the week before surgery to shrink my liver.

october rocks!

libras rule!!!!!!

I'm blanking - what is SB Phase 1? I only have to do liquids 2 days before my surgery. For me, it's been 7 months since I went to the surgeon's seminar. I'm a little skeered but mostly I am excited!!!!!

Oh and Linda - your quote is great!

Bimbabe - remind me to pop you in the head about your continued "Libras rule" comments when we're in the hospital!!!!!!! ;-)

South Beach Phase 1

Link.... South Beach Diet food List for Phase 1

Add me!! October 8th 2008! oooh yeaa!!! Thanks.
My surgery is October 13th in Buffalo NY. It will be 7months and 1 day since I sent in my application. October 13th is Columbus Day so I say I am re discovering myself. What kind of pre op diets does everyone have to be on? I have to be on SB Phase 1 for the week before surgery to shrink my liver.

I'll get you added. WOW! What a great list. Let's keep it going as we find more joining our Pumkin Patch!:thumbup:

October 1-

October 4-

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut; mimilou

October 8-austex; LoveIslovely

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj

October 10-Swalesfcc

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421; lindatatu

October 17-Lhelley21

October 18-

October20-nazzy

October 21-SnowWhite760

October 23-

October 25-

October 27-

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl; julie.ann

October 30-NFaith

October 31-

My doctor recommended Vita Band by Advantage Vitamins. Of course they are chewable and come in differnt flavors. The hospital gave me samles and I like the Lemon Creme the best, but everyone body is different. Now I just need to make a list of all the drinks I can have that first week after surgery and go shopping.

Lone Star Loser

Thanks :lol:. Just thought it would be great to have a list. I'm a "praying" person so I wanted to compile one for me anyway. Wishing all of you great success!

I spent the evening with friends at a bonfire. I still can't imagine life "post band". Have you all started thinking about it?

~~anne

Oh Anne, that is all I think about, life after a life changing surgery! I am excited, nervous but most of all I am ready for a CHANGE. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. It has been a tough road, but through struggles come success and through triumphs comes empowerment and I am ready to conquer my biggest fears. This is only the beginning! All of you are in my prayers!