Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vote for your favorite protein drink!

Which is/are your favorite protein drink(s)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is/are your favorite protein drink(s)?

To get a feel for which ones everyone likes. If you have two or more that you like, feel free to vote for them, but only vote for the ones you "love!"

I wouldn't say I "love" EAS, but I can tolerate it, and that's more than I can say for my least favorite ones.

I got one from my parents doctor by the company Metagenics that was crazy expensive cause it supposedly has all these holistic Vitamins and stuff. The thing is that it was delicious! Every other type ive had is awful!

I guess second favorite goes to the trader joes ones that come in cans. worldwide i think.

I'm good with the Dutch chocolate Isopure. Tried the Myoplex EAS ready to go little bottle containers (like a mini milk carton), and I really wanted to like it, but it had bizarre lumps in it, which i only found while drinking, so almost puking in the sink kinda turned me off. Maybe I got a bad batch...cause I'm betting it's not suppossed to be like that!

I dont mind the Syntrax nectar fuzzy navel. Not that great, so I didnt vote for it, but it's doable if I'm bored with the chocolate.< /p>

Tina

I am glad you started this poll. I have been looking for information on Protein Drinks. Is there anywhere you can get free samples?

First, premade shakes are all terrible. I guess whatever the have to do to the liquid for it to have shelf life is makes them taste so awful. I tried 4 on your list and a couple of others in either premade or powder or both in some instances. Myoplex powder was the winner with Musclemilk powder as close second (after that, a signficant drop-off).

I chose Myoplex over MuscleMilk because Myoplex has a lower sugar count.

I've ordered the Syntax nectar and I expect it to be good considering the googled reviews.

Definitely EAS Myoplex!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

It comes in Choco, StrawB, and vanilla. They have several other flavors, one of which is Cookies & Cream. It is soooo delish!<o:p></o:p>

They have some for the Carb Counting folks too. I personally don’t but just in case you are reading this looking for ideas whereas that is concerned.<o:p></o:p>

They come in large size container and a package of four at GNC. I typically make them into two separate shakes and I also add Ready Fiber to it. It is an odorless, tasteless clear liquid you can add to anything to bump up your fiber content for the day. I find being banded this is kind of a problem for me. You only need two tsp. per serving.<o:p></o:p>

I get my bulk Choco flavor from Sam’s Club. You get twelve bottles for about half what you would pay thru GNC.<o:p></o:p>

www.gnc.com<o:p></o:p>

http://newreadyfiber.com/<o:p></o:p>

http://www.eas.com/products/index.asp<o:p></o:p>

My favorite drink was not on the list. Its called "AchievOne." You can look where to buy it on the internet.

Someone in my support group gave me a bottle. I put them in the refrigerator so they get super cold. They come in glass containers so I think they taste better. They taste like a coffee mocha drink. They have 20 or 25 grams of Protein. I have a new flavor to try but haven't tried it yet (I think its Hazelnut).

My next favorite Protein drinks are from Trader Joe's (called Worldwide). They come in chocolete and vanilla. I think they have 25 or 30 grams of Protein in each can. I also keep them in the refrigerator to keep them cold as possible. I add frozen banana to the chocolete flavor and it makes it richer. I add cinnamin to the vanilla with a bit of frozen banana or I add frozen berries. I actually look forward to these drinks.

The protein in these drinks helps keep you full and satisfied.

Thumbs up to EAS, I bought strawberry sorbert Unjury and i can bearly get past the smell and it taste just like it smells. :thumbup: