Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vote for your favorite protein drink!

Which is/are your favorite protein drink(s)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is/are your favorite protein drink(s)?

:confused:what did i do to you guys? huh? lmao:biggrin:...ok so by popular demand and winning in the polls i got the eas drink...EWWWWWWW lol lol smells like a GNC store, like vitaminy (is that a word) ok i'm totally playing:tt2:, i know everyones' tastes are different...i haven't given up on it, i'll try a different flavor next time i was trying to get maxium protien in less drinks...any suggestions?

:confused:what did i do to you guys? huh? lmao:biggrin:...ok so by popular demand and winning in the polls i got the eas drink...EWWWWWWW lol lol smells like a GNC store, like vitaminy (is that a word) ok i'm totally playing:tt2:, i know everyones' tastes are different...i haven't given up on it, i'll try a different flavor next time i was trying to get maxium protien in less drinks...any suggestions?

Protica: 3.2 fl. oz. Profect Vials

- 50g Protein per vial (two, 25g servings)

Only 3.2 ounces and 50 g of Protein

Protica - Product Catalog

My daughter works for Planet smoothie in FL and sent me some packets of the Protein they use in their smoothies. They are DELICIOUS!! Its call Lean Body and its by Labrada Nutrition. My poacket say Lean Body for Her, but they have them for the guys too. 30g of protein per packet. You can go to labrada.com and see all the places it's sold, like GNC, etc. I've had the vanilla and it mixes up in a blender with ice and skim milk to a creamy soft vanilla ice cream consistency - and I only use 1/2 the packet to 8 oz. of milk. I highly recommend it!!:)

Thank you. I will check it out. I'm always in the market for a new Protein Drink. I especially like the Protein Drinks from Trader Joes (if you have them where you live.).

I am a very pick person and I tried a few, but I do like Amplify from GNC. The cost a little more, but they have chocolate,Chocolate Mint, Cookies & Cream, vanilla & strawberry & banana.

I only like it with milk and in the San Antonio area we have HEB that carries Mootopia milk which is lactose free and has 14 grams of Protein, so combined 1 scoop of powder & 6-8 oz milk is great = 34 grams of protien. The only thing I noticed is that it is better if you blend it vs, just shaking it. I know people say that's a lot of work, but they sell a mini blender at Walmart from Hamilton Beach for $16. The best part of this blender is that it has a drinking lid. It can hold 12oz, but I only fill w/6. I drink it on the way to work and wash the cup when I get there. I know the Magic Bullet is similar, but 4 times the cost.

I love the chocolate, Cookies & Cream & the strawberry & banana. They keep telling me to buy the Vanilla and mix it with OJ...they claim it tastes like Orange Julius, If you know what that is, but I say na. Just an FYI if you buy it from them and don't like it, you can exchange it w/i 30 days... Just giving what I like.:)

RÅB

I just bought a 25g Protein New-Wheh Liquid Protein (Fruit Punch flavor) and it was great. No aftertaste at all. They come in 25g and 42g protein versions (2.9 oz) in liquid form that looks like a large plastic test tube. You can drink it straight or add it to another drink. 100 calories per tube. I bought a single tube at the Vitamin Shoppe to try it, but you can buy boxes of them as well.

I have SUCH a problem with Protein drinks. I just can't digest them well. I do like crytomax Protein Drinks.

Cytosport - Products - Cytomax® Protein Pure Performance Drink

They don't bug me so much. The watermelon is the best and I can drink that one alone. The others I mix with Water. Thank goodness I am not on protein drinks anymore full time!

I am drinking protein today as I puked yesterday and I need to let my stomach heal.

slimfast optima was my first choice because i,ve always drink them, but now for losing weight i tried eas drinks 27 grams of protien, comes in delicous flavors strawberry, french vanilla,two of my favorites makes you lose weight.two more flavors chocalate which tastes chalky had to add a little 1%milk to stand the taste, an one more flavor cappucinno.

Yuk, gasp, I couldn't imagine drinking any of them, I hate milk! When I did fix a "shake", I would use my Magic Bullet, (the kitchen type, not the bedroom one), and this is my recipe.

Large MB glass, 1/3 glass of ice, a splash of orange juice, a scoop or two of RICE vanilla Protein, a few frozen strawberries or frozen peaches, then a little more juice of choice, (I use the light orange juice 50 cal vs 100), screw on the top and blend until like a frosty.

If not sweet enough, add a little artificial sweetener.

Now when I make my frosty, I use the 42 gr Protein from GNC, it's called...IDS Sports New-Whey 42™ Liquid Protein, it's actually great tasting and comes in a variety of flavors. Another bandster recommended it to me and he just drinks it straight. It's a little pricey, but a great way to get that protein in.

Its not on the list but i personally like:

Boost - chocolate high Protein

It has 15g of Protein.

I only like the chocolate and its only good cold... but the best over ice.. awesome.. like chocolate milk!!

I have to second the Body Fortress from Walmart. I haven't tried that many different kinds. I'll mix 2 scoops of chocolate (47 grams of protein) with one cup of fat free milk, a tbsp of creamy lowfat Peanut Butter and 1 inch chunk of frozen banana - WONDERFUL! I'll some times add some crystal light to the vanilla and it reminds me of creamsicles, mmmmm.

Guest BikiniBeachy

Labrada Lean Body Carb Watcher is SO DELICIOUS and comes in Neopolitan packs! I wish I had bought more.

Mine isn't on the list, Six Star Advanced Whey Protein.< /p>