Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

come out Come out Wherever you are.

Hi all!

I was banded this past late June 2008. I live in Houston with my partner of 5 years. Life is GREAT, I never imagined how good it could feel loosing weight.

Thanks for the Thread!

E

Hi new people.

Anyone watch the Palin and Biden last night? Constitutional gay rights but not civil???

Curious.

Hey Juli, I did.

I wasn't totally happy with either answer...but I know that we have to do these things in steps. Right now my concern is for the country surviving after all the abuse Bush put it through. So constitutuional rights is a start and as soon as I get that I will be on the front lines of the fight to have the right to marry.

I think that Bidden doesn't care if we get married, I honestly don't think that McCain or Obama does either. Saying that they believe in the term "gay marriage" I do think would cost them the election, as much as it pains me to say. But the younger generations are coming up there. I think in the next 10 years, if we keep fighting we will have federally recognized gay marriage. The old prejudice farts can't live forever. There will always be the Palins of the world, but we are going to outnumber them.

Thats my two cents.

I heart lesbians.

We rock. Generalizations and all. Nothing like talking to a like-minded gal. :lol:

Hey everyone!!! My name is Micah and I am pretty new to LBT and was ubber excited to see a LGBT group on here!!!

I am GWM and have been out since I was 17... I am now 24... I was banded almost 5 months ago and so far have lost 58 lbs!!! YAY ME!!! lol

I work as a 911 dispatcher and volunteer as a roller derby ref for houston roller derby... my derby name is RuShIn ClEaVaGe. I love to go out to the clubs and dance my ass off... sometimes thats the only exercise i get... lol

Would love to make some friends on here! hit me up...

oh I also have a myspace:

www.myspace.com/bohica1224

Hi all,

I'm Macro (37yo female) from Australia. Banded on 2nd July, 2009. I have just had my second fill and am now really learning the lesson of chewing and eating slowly. Didn't have ANY restriction with first fill, and didn't think the second one would make a difference either (how wrong was I!!?)

So glad to have found this LGBT forum, thank you so much whoever started it!!!

I'm in Portland and we have a "keep Portland wierd" slogan as well. I am thinking maybe a lot of cities have it??? PS I just had my lap band surgery 2 days ago. So far so good... I'm very excited

Hey everyone! I just got banded Oct 30th and feel really good.

I am bi, I guess. I have had relationships with men and have met a lot of women, but usually I am just really attracted to women but not in a relationship way, if you know what I mean. I suppose one day I will figure it out. I am single now and just having fun.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello?? Anyone here?

31 year old, gay mother on one. My partner and I have been together for 12 years. Our daughter will be 3 in less than two weeks. We have two dogs and a house in the suburbs. Shannon (the hersband) is a petite 130 lbs. She loves to play softball and be somewhat active. I like to play ball as well but i'm too heavy to really play anymore.

Anyone else??

Hello?? Anyone here?

31 year old, gay mother on one. My partner and I have been together for 12 years. Our daughter will be 3 in less than two weeks. We have two dogs and a house in the suburbs. Shannon (the hersband) is a petite 130 lbs. She loves to play softball and be somewhat active. I like to play ball as well but i'm too heavy to really play anymore.

Anyone else??

hi! i am 37 year old lesbian and solo mom to an almost 5 year old.

i was banded 11/9/09. i am non-partnered and actually just decided to start dating. i tend to blog more than i post right now. feel free to follow my blog...i talk a lot about being a lesbian mom.

welcome and good luck!

heidi

Welcome ladies as you can see our area is very slow but there are many of us out here. Good luck with your journies.