Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Actually, Charlene, if you slime after a couple of bites of Protein, you may be a tiny bit too tight. The fibromyalgia may be causing you to be tighter than usual. You may want to think of getting maybe just .1 or .2ccs out and see if that helps.

You just confirmed what I was thinking. This did not start till I started on that medicine for FM. I will probably have that .1 taken out next month. I am so hungry, but I think it is because I can't eat enough protein.

I'm kinda doing the Liquid Protein morning, I try to get my meal in at lunch and most of the time since the last fill I do the liquid Protein dinner. Pro Joe has become my best friend this week.

What is Pro Joe is that short for something?

What is Pro Joe is that short for something?
No, It's a fairly new Protein Drink. 130 calories 5g carbs and 20g Protein. I'm a coffee nut so I buy the mocha but they also have the tea ones. I order them off line, It's about $29.00 a case. I don't think they taste as good as the Mocha from Atkins but they have more protein and less calories and the bottles are cute too,(LOL) people don't really notice your downing protein.

Edited by kimaly

I dropped my weightloss goal by 5 more pounds, I really hate watch the amount I need to lose go up on my ticker. But this is twice now I've done that. It's kinda weird that when your bigger you say If I could just get to 160 I'ld be happy, Then your almost there and you realize you still need to lose more to get to a healthy BMI and look they way you want too.

I dropped my weightloss goal by 5 more pounds, I really hate watch the amount I need to lose go up on my ticker. But this is twice now I've done that. It's kinda weird that when your bigger you say If I could just get to 160 I'ld be happy, Then your almost there and you realize you still need to lose more to get to a healthy BMI and look they way you want too.

Congrats! You are moving at a nice clip. That Pro Joe is sold by Bariatric Advantage. I am not going to buy it because i don't like cold coffee. I wish I could find a Protein drink that doesn't have that Vitamin after taste. I can doctor up the shakes I make, but the pre packaged just are kind of yuck to me. Got any ideas?

Happy Birthday Kimaly tomorrow!:cursing::thumbup::scared2::thumbup:

I actually like Atkins mocha Latte better since it has coffee in it but I drink it room temp like they sell it i do not put it in the fridge

Fly by post

I am doing well my band seems much tighter now I am flying out today and a little nervous. I am doing well

I hope everyone is doing well Sorry I have not much time to read posts Love you all I will chat when I get back next week.

I think the Atkins are my favorite, The Eas aren't bad eather. They both come in many flavors and don't seem to have that funky arter taste, The Pro joe does have the after taste. I also drink them at room temp. I even drink my Water like that, It just seems to go down better. Thanks for the birthday wishes and speaking of birthdays, why is it everyone keeps offering to take you out to lunch or dinner and they know your banded? it just goes to show you how much of our socializing is based on food. Not that I mind going out to eat but I'd just rather go with the DH(no comments on the amount of food I eat)Last year one of my friends took me out for lunch and for weeks after every time we were at a gathering I had to listen to her tell everyone how taking me out was a waste of money because I don't eat hardly anything(not true,I just have leftovers)She asked this year and I just told her to save her money because I didn't want to be the one to waste it. I know it sounds a little rude but it's just how I feel.

Edited by kimaly

I am doing well my band seems much tighter now I am flying out today and a little nervous. I am doing week

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

I think the Atkins are my favorite, The Eas aren't bad eather. They both come in many flavors and don't seem to have that funky arter taste, The Pro joe does have the after taste. I also drink them at room temp. I even drink my Water like that, It just seems to go down better. Thanks for the birthday wishes and speaking of birthdays, why is it everyone keeps offering to take you out to lunch or dinner and they know your banded? it just goes to show you how much of our socializing is based on food. Not that I mind going out to eat but I'd just rather go with the DH(no comments on the amount of food I eat)Last year one of my friends took me out for lunch and for weeks after every time we were at a gathering I had to listen to her tell everyone how taking me out was a waste of money because I don't eat hardly anything(not true,I just have leftovers)She asked this year and I just told her to save her money because I didn't want to be the one to waste it. I know it sounds a little rude but it's just how I feel.

Not, rude........just being REAL. We have to protect our journey......no one else will do it for us. Why do you think we got in this shape?

True that!!!

Thank You, and I intend on it.

My Tuesday weigh in 1 more pound.