Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Morning Junies.. so I bounded out of bed this morning to run to the scale to see if I lost that magical 1/2 pound to make it 90 pounds lost and BAHHHHHHHH I gained a pound and a half! GRRrrr bahh (me yelling obsenities) so I put on my workout gear and came on here..lol.. I am not, i absouloutely refuse, I will not change my ticker.. it only goes one way. Have a fabulous day junies.. if you hear things breaking that's me throwing things.. :)

Awww Allie, it will come! I also jump up, get nekkid and pee, then weigh in, hoping to get to the 40 lb loss but I am still 2 lbs away from that. Have you tried to drink lots and lots of Water to try and flush out that last lb? Maybe that will work. Hang in there! 90 lbs is a whole kid that you have lost! lol Think I have only lost the equivalent of a heavy toddler!

Edited by strikeuptheband

Those couple little pounds will not mean much to you girls months down the road. I know how frustrating it can be when the scale does not move for weeks. I plateaued for so long a few months back. The scale WILL move. Just keep plugging away at. I think Strike's idea of making sure you get sufficient liquids in is something to look at.

I'll be really excited for both of you when you post in a few days that those pounds are off!!!!!!!

Bummer Alli! I know how bad you want it, I do too. I on the otherhand did hit 90 1/2 this morning!! I was thrilled, but am afraid to get too thrilled. The reason being, I am in a biggest Loser competition at the rec center. I am in first place, Prize is $700. Well I decided to pull out all the stops. I was feeling puffy and do have an RX for a diuretic to take when I get puffy and when I had high b/p. I took one yesterday morning and was down 4.5 today. I am afraid to count it officially as it may come back. I just hope it doesn't before tomorrow's weigh in. I can't imagine how the biggest loser contestants are feeling, my prize is only $700 and they are competing for much much more. Maybe I'll wait a day or two and see what the scale says then.

Good Morning Junies..

I did it!! I have lost 90 pounds!! I took your advice Strike and drank a ton and voila.. :confused_smile:

Long.. good luck today I hope you win the competition. Let us know!! Congrats on hitting 90 1/2!!

I went and saw the changeling (angelina jolie) with my family last night and it was a really good movie.. I am still disturbed by it.. sad but good.

Only 8 more days till my vacation starts!! I am off of work from 12/24 - 1/5 and man do I need it. We are going to Virginia to visit the in laws (uggh) but we are only staying there from the 26th through the 28 then heading to friends to spend New Years.

I hope everyone has a glorious monday! xoxox

Way to go, Allie!!! I need to take my own advice, I am still fighting those 2 lbs. This morning they won! grrrrrrr but they will go soon. Have a great time on vacation. Looks like I am only getting weekends off and then only if I am caught up. I could sure use a better job, but at least I have one!

Congrats on hitting 90lbs lost, Allie. Every mini goal hit is such a good feeling. You will be hitting your major goal b/4 you know it!!!!

Sounds like you have a fun vacation planned. We don't have to travel for Christmas this year (15 miles is it). My DH has a very large family and we had Christmas at our home only every 7 yrs. My kids were up early on Christmas mornings and in the car for at least a 4 hour drive. They never complained...got to see their cousins. I don't have family so there are not decisions on whose family we are going to see for holidays.

DH and I were talking this morning about upcoming vacation to FL. We leave in less than a month and will be staying a little over a month. After the storm yesterday and they freezing temps (-12) today, we are ready to get the "H" out of here. It will take my DH most of the day to clean the snow out of the yard. Snow plow went by a bit ago so I can get out of here if I get stir crazy!

Hello Junebugs!

I had a busy weekend of decorating and gathering gifts and supplies for Christmas.

This is the last week of work for me. I will be off from the 19th unitl the 5th of Jan! I need this break!

I got a Wii Fit! I am so excited! I haven't used it yet, but I hope to get it all hooked up and running this weekend. I have way too much to do to get grades and reports finished by Friday!

Man! food is flowing like rivers lately! I have done good about not eating it! I am kinda like Apples, seems if I cook it, I don't want to eat it.

Today is my son's 30th birthday! I can't believe my baby is a grown man, with a child of his own! Man! time can fly!

I spent part of yesterday (Sunday) babysitting for little Lylah ( my 3 month old grandaughter!) She is so soft and sweet!

Well! hope everything is going good for all of you!

Allie and Long! great job on the 90 lbs! That sounds unbelievable! I am still trugging along at a pound here, and half a pound there! But I am so happy with that!

Everyday, I have to throw another suit or sweater in the box to give away! Pretty soon I will have to shop for me, but I am waiting as long as I can!

Strike! I am with you on the "thankful for the job"!

We haven't heard anymore about the pay cut the Governor wants us to take. So far, it is just a possiblity!

Have a great night!

HELP!!!! I'm freezing!! -18 degrees here last night. BRRR still only 0 out.

Cathy, today is my hubby's birthday too, we are going to dinner tonight to Texas Roadhouse I think for steak.

I find out tomorrow if I win the Biggest Loser competition, I'm still in first place as of 3pm. I lost 7 lbs since my last weigh in there. I lost 14.6%, the guy that was neck and neck with me lost 13.6% and another guy laost 12.6%. So it is close.

Also, got my first pair of size 14 jeans today. They fit so I bought them. LOL The pair I am wearing today is getting big so will replace those. I got them at Bass Pro shops. I was there shopping for hubby and never thought of looking for me and they were a decent price too.

Oh shoot, Long...was hoping we would know today if you won your competition. I guess if you have to wait to find out, we can also.

Got all dug out from our blizzard. Actually had snow drifts in our garage that is attached to the house. Sifted in...unbelievable. Ventured to town today to do some the last of my Christmas shopping. We have this cool farm store with Columbia and Woolrich clothing and everything was 40% off. Glad I went today and didn't wait. Have a feeling that it will all be weeded out b/4 the end of the week when the sale is done. Even found a sweater for myself. (Of course).

Hope you have a great vacation, Cathy. I am sure this week will be stressful catching up to have some time off. (Vacations can be work!)

Everyone have a great evening. We are not venturing out ANYWHERE. Will be in front of the fireplace!

Hi all!

Just checking in to say Hi. It is cold here too, about 15 degrees! The scale has been stuck the past week, but I know why. I have not been eating well, getting my fluids in or excercising the past two weeks since loosing my job. I'm not eating much, but just not the right foods. So I kicked myself in the rear today, went grocery shopping to get some healthy foods in the house and am back on track today. I did have an interview today that went well and that got my morale up and got me motivated. I have not gone on a job interview in 23 years, was that tough! I did go see the doctor last Wednesday and I did not get another fill, I did not want one either. I feel very comfortable with my fill at this point. I'm Florida bound on January 25th to move my daughter to Orlando. She is participating in the Disney College Internship Program, so exciting! Everyone keep warm and pray for me that I get this job.

Hi all!

Just checking in to say Hi. It is cold here too, about 15 degrees! The scale has been stuck the past week, but I know why. I have not been eating well, getting my fluids in or excercising the past two weeks since loosing my job. I'm not eating much, but just not the right foods. So I kicked myself in the rear today, went grocery shopping to get some healthy foods in the house and am back on track today. I did have an interview today that went well and that got my morale up and got me motivated. I have not gone on a job interview in 23 years, was that tough! I did go see the doctor last Wednesday and I did not get another fill, I did not want one either. I feel very comfortable with my fill at this point. I'm Florida bound on January 25th to move my daughter to Orlando. She is participating in the Disney College Internship Program, so exciting! Everyone keep warm and pray for me that I get this job.

Prayer said and fingers and toes all crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Good Morning Junies!!

Long.. oh I hope you win!!! Kick those boy's butts!

Vz- I will say a prayer as well that you get your new job!! Congrats on getting back on track.

Strike- how are you girl?

Cathy- congrats on the wii fit! They are sooo fun. I love seeing my little mini me get smaller and smaller.. I am so close to being out of the obese catergory and into the overweight.. the little wii me says "YOUR OBESE" every morning when I hop on.. I really just want to bash her face in..lol.. It will be sooo exciting when I hear " YOUR OVERWEIGHT" crazy thing is I will be so happy to be "overweight" lol..

All you florida bound people- I AM SOOO JEALOUS! I am sick and tired of the cold already. But I shouldn't complain to much we hit 60 here in Ct yesterday as a freak warm streak came through. But it was rainy and gross.

I finished all my christmas shopping woo hoo.. Unfortunately when I finish early I always find something else for one of my daughters then I have to go and buy something for the other daughter so they have even presents.. it is a viscious circle!

I am on the road today making sales calls.. fun fun.. we are supposed to get snow tonight so I am glad I am on the road today and not tomorrow! have a great day junies..

I WON!!!!!!!

Turns out the guys came in 3rd and 4th, another gal came in second. I won by a half percentage point. They told me today and said they'd have the dollar amount and check probably tomorrow but it was at least $500, I had heard $700 at one point. I lost 37 lbs for the challenge since Labor Day which was 14.6%. YAHOO!!

Cathy, I love my Wii Fit too, but haven't gotten on it lately, last I looked at it my Mii character was sleeping. LOL

VZ, good luck on the job.

Allie, we had 60 degrees the day before our artic blast hit and the next day we had below zero temps. BRRR It's downright tropical today in the high 20's! (after 19 below it feels like it anyway, all a matter of perspective). I also finished my shopping today, only thing left is the food shopping for Christmas eve which I will do on Monday. I am wrapping as soon as I get my butt off the computer.