Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Atkins Changed The Taste Of Their Shakes ...

I also sent them a nasty e-mail. thanks for the hookup to the site. let's hope we hear something soon. I think if a lot of us contact them, they might go back to the original flavor.

I received a "generic" reply from Atkins ...

Dear Dena,

Thanks for contacting us and voicing your opinions and questions about our products. As you may know, we’ve recently reformulated many of our bars and shakes to be healthier and taste even better than before.

Your comments have been forwarded to our Product Development team. We will send you coupons to replace your Advantage shakes. The coupons may be redeemed for any Atkins product.

To properly document your situation, we will need the following information:

1. Name, address and phone number
  2. The lot/expiration date located on the package-all the numbers and letters found on top of the container.
  3. Where and when you purchased the product

The new drinks have been formulated to include higher quality Proteins, flavors and other ingredients while essentially maintaining the overall micro nutrients profile of the older version. While some of our consumers may notice some differences stemming from the new higher quality ingredients, the products were developed and tested with our core users who preferred the new products by a significant margin. As part of the process to enhance the quality and taste of our products we have also chosen a package that was more environmentally friendly and has allowed us to improve sustainability and reduce our carbon (CO2) footprint by 25%.

Our new bars have been upgraded to include higher quality Proteins, flavors and utilize enhancements in food process technologies while essentially maintaining the overall micro nutrient profile of the older version. While some of our consumers may notice some differences stemming from the new higher quality ingredients, the products were developed and tested with our core users who preferred the new products by a significant margin.

We trust you will find this information helpful. If you have additional questions regarding Atkins’ products, please feel free to e-mail us again, or contact our Atkins Advantage Agents by phone at 1-800-6-ATKINS Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM EST. If you would like to place an order, our Ordering Department is available 8:00 am -8:00 pm EST Monday – Friday and on line at atkins.com click on Shop the Atkins Store for your convenience.

:rolleyes2:

cool. now we can call them and bug them too!

Atkinsast low carb was always yuck to me I can't stand the after taste I'm going to GNC to look for something new if anyone find some like the caramel latte let me know..pls .I miss them