Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My girlie gene is weak!

I'm a horror movie girl.

I like girls kick butt movies, too.

The Long Kiss Goodnight is my favorite.

OMG!! I was going to reference that, but I didn't think anyone would get it! That movie is awesome. I think my fave scene is when she comes out from under the Water when she's tied to the Water wheel after she remembers who she is.

I love that scene too!

"I let you touch me. I think I need a bath cowboy."

I love it! Her lips are blue...you really FEEL that she's cold, but she's kicking @$$. Love it!

Now I have to check out that movie. I'm always forced to watch Quentin Tarantino flicks by my DH and DDs like Grindhouse.

I think my fave quotes are

Mommy, are we going to die?

No, Honey, we're not gonna die, they are.

and I don't know if I'm remembering it right, but when she tells, the main superbad guy, "you're gonna die screaming"

Kick A$$

Guest Leslie2Lose

I loved that movie too! I've got to get it on DVD, but never think to look for it.

DH is really into zombie movies - it's kinda weird, anyway, I loved the Resident Evil trilogy! She kicks a$$!!! I have it on DVD

I also liked the Kill Bill movies and Laura Croft. Anything impowering women is awesome. I'm not a feminist or anything, but I like it when a girl can kick a 6'5 butt and not think twice...lol

I don't wear heels (I'm 6 ft tall, I'm already towering over everyone, do I really need to be more intimidating)

I was ALWAYS tallest in grade/junior high and despite that I *lived* in 3 inch heeled cowboy boots lol. At 5'9 made me 6 ft I loved it. I enjoyed intimidating the guys in that manner cause most were such jerks.

I don't carry a purse (I carry a wallet, no not like a wallet on a chain (not that there's anything wrong with that))

This time of year I have a fanny pack. Only own 1 purse and I carry it in the winter.

I don't like sappy love movies, you know traditional girlie flicks, the only kind of movies I like with women who kick a&&.

I love movies with strong women roles but not to hot on sappy ones. Depends on how its done. One of my favorite movies is the color purple. Whoopie rocks.

I don't paint my nails, I do usually do my toes.

Now here I start to get a bit girly. I have been a bit obsessed with my nails since changing my diet they are growing again. This is only happend to me in the past when pregnant. lol. So now I'm back to doing them every 3rd day. Toes last forever with a touch up layer.

I didn't have a mani or pedi until January of this year. I would do the pedi again, but saw the mani as a waste of money.

Never had either. Do it myself, not comfortable spending money on these kind of things. Always something else more important.

I like to fish, I don't mind baiting my own hook or cleaning the fish when I'm done.

LOL growing up my parents would take us fishing. My 2 younger brothers were to squemish to bait their own hooks so I did it. I also helped dad gut & prep catfish & turtles, squirrels etc. Snapping turtles are AMAZINGLY strong. lol

I do get my haircut pretty religiously, I do splurge on that.

Do my own but if I could find a place I could actually sit in the salon chair I have been consdering getting my hair cut, its to damn long (small of my back long) and I'm tired of having to put it up to keep it off my neck.

I don't wear pantyhose. If it requires pantyhose, it just wasn't meant to be...I'm pretty sure that they could use pantyhose to get terrorists to spill their secrets...It might be the new waterboarding.

OMG I agree lol!! It HAD to be a man who invented pantyhose and underwires just to torture women. lol

I've never had the thought "Oh cool, a tiara"

Now while I would NEVER wear one. I do think they are cute lol

Shoes. Hrmm I think I own like 6 pair. 3 of which are houseslippers, 1 summer sandal, 2 pair of athletic, sneaker types. I want a pair of low heel boots but not at the prices i've seen. I wear a womens 13 so buying anyplace nearby is out of the question unless I buy men's.

I HATE wearing shoes. Had a scare this week though that I thought I might have broken my toe so I'm trying to remember to wear my house slippers again. Normally I run around in just socks. And out on shoes for going out.

I do like wearing jewlery but anymore even the hypoallergenic or sterling silver causes me to break out. but only my ears so no more earrings till I can find something that dont hurt after half an hour.

Leslie,

I LOVE Resident Evil!! I have watched them all. I watch "Ugly Betty" pretty religiously and it took me so long to figure out that the guy in the First Resident Evil, the one that got scratched by that weird monster in it and they took away to the lab in the end (I hope I'm making sense), he's Daniel in Ugly Betty!

I'm pretty sure that they could use pantyhose to get terrorists to spill their secrets...It might be the new waterboarding

:frown:

I forgot to say that most days I use my car as a blow dryer. :thumbs_up:

:frown:

I forgot to say that most days I use my car as a blow dryer. :biggrin:

lol roll down the windows...

Guest Leslie2Lose

I LOVE Resident Evil!! I have watched them all. I watch "Ugly Betty" pretty religiously and it took me so long to figure out that the guy in the First Resident Evil, the one that got scratched by that weird monster in it and they took away to the lab in the end (I hope I'm making sense), he's Daniel in Ugly Betty!

I haven't watched Ugly Betty. I do know the guy you are talking about! He ended up turning into the monster in the second one that she fought in the end? He got crushed by debris and died.

I like playing the video game too. DH has brought me into PSP2 & PSP3 world. He loves his games. My DD loves video games too. I grew up with the original Atari - I loved Kaboom and Pitfall. They were awesome! I had the first Nintendo too. After that time period - I was a teenager and too busy on the highways and into boys than video games.

lol I am more into my Nintendo Ds Lite than boys LOL

Okay, so how would you know that some skirt you were trying on in the store was cut on the bias? They don't put that on the tag as far as I know.

Your question is so funny on so many levels. No clue what cut on the bias means. I have heard the term and thought it might mean an A line type of thing. But who knows. Who cares. Greatly enjoyed the fact that you asked the question though. I must be missing the girlie gene too.