Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My worst fears have come true about him...

This guy sounds sooo like my x husband, I dont need u to dig, I can tell from his manipulive behavior hes a lier and a cheater. Thats prob why him and his wife seperated in the fist place if they did at all.

When I found my x was married and we were ingaged I found out where he lived and picked up his wife and brought her to our "home" so there would be no more lies... (very dangerous btw) wouldn't have changed a thing though... the wife and I are still email buddies she left him no long after.

Megan.... SO sorry, and what a !!$@$#$.

I would love to be able to think up a little harmless revenge, but I have to admit that the higher road (and possibly the more effective) is the "you didn't mean anything to me" tact daiseydoodle suggests. He may be one of those jerks who feels better when the wronged party treats him bad, so we DON'T want him to feel better!!!

((((HUGS))))

There are good ones out there, and you will find your prince - I just know it!!! Because you are beautiful, smart, sexy, and REAL.

xxoo

Personally, I would go and have a sit down chat with the wifey and let her know EXACTLY what happened. I am sure she does not blame you as you had no idea he was married. If anything, you make her more aware of what her husband is doing. And reassure her that you will not be pursuing anything further with him.

Megan, What a damn JERK!!! I'm just glad you found out sooner than later. You deserve so much better and you'll find the right one for sure. Get as far away from this clown as you can and he's certainly not worthy of looking back at. WHAT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! How are you these days?

Many, many thanks to those of you who have shown me such support over the last week.

I'm doing much better, as time has a way of healing wounds- emotional or physical.

Chris stunned me by meeting me at a park to answer my questions and say goodbye in person. I asked every question I could think of, and got some answers. Whether or not I can believe them, now that's the real question. He held me when I cried, and I've never ever been that emotional or vulnerable with a guy before. It felt good to be the real me and not put on a show while hiding my true thoughts and feelings.

I'm still angry and hurt, bitter and sad. But I know I wasn't just a good-time girl to him. He said that was his intention at first- to find someone to just have fun with on match.com and no one would know while he was seperated. Then he met me and he said that within 5 minutes he knew I was going to be special to him and date after date we had so much fun and got along so well that he started to not sleep at night trying to figure out how to tell me he was seperated without loosing me. He said he really did get mono and he thinks it was from all the stress. Funny how your karma catches up with you!

So, now he doesn't know what he wants which isn't my problem. He wanted to be friends, somehow....see what happens in the next month and blah blah blah. He said that wasn't fair to me to make me wait around for him. I laughed and said, "You really think I'm going to wait around for things to happen to me?" And he chuckled and said no.

So, he's got a lot of work to do- and it's not anything that I want any part of. If I stay in the picture in any way, it will be a distraction for both of us. I told him that he needs to go and do whatever he needs to do. And I've got a date with a new guy on Wednesday night.

I've been really afraid that if we don't talk or email or anything that he will forget about me and if the marriage ends, he won't remember me. Isn't that insane? I really don't think I'm all that forgettable and if I am, F*** 'em.

Megan

I forgot to add that he triple swore that he doesn't have kids. My friend Brigid did a drive by of his house to see if there was any child paraphanelia lying around. She said his house was really, really nice...but it was cold and sad. No kid stuff. No sign of life or happiness. That made me cry.

Megan

Wow Megan that is tough... I hope with each passing day that you heal emotionally and Physically. To be friends with a man that you were intimate is really tough I went thru that in my younger years and though I thought that one day when he finally made the final move to end his marriage I would be there. Hindsight I wasted my time my energy on being his friend and hoping. Time for you to move on to better times ahead.. You will find more frogs but then lo and behold your Prince is waiting for You.

I met up with this man a couple weeks back well guess what I could see him drooling and you know it felt damm good to just walk past him like I did not even know he was there. Missin what he could have had:)

(((Megan)))

I am so glad he had the balls to give you closure in person. Don't let him string you along with "maybe someday..." Make a clean break, do your dating, and if in a year or two he has gotten his sh*t together and gives you a call out of the blue you can think about whether or not you want to see him again THEN.

And NO, you are NOT forgettable... :)

I'm actually pretty impressed with him. I think you're lucky that it ended that way because most of us walk around for the rest of our lives with old straggling relationships in our heads and hearts that never ended with real closure. I'm not sure why closure is so important to women when men simply forget the whole thing ever happened, but I'd give anything to say goodbye to a couple "boys" from my past. I wish I knew what they were thinking. Was it me? Was it him? Was it another woman... another man? I'm sorry you had to go through all that pain, but at least it was with someone who had genuine feelings for you and didn't just use you and ignore you. Lessons learned the hard way - ugg.

You being the cute young single one should update us married women on your next date so we can live vicariously through you. Hurry and post!

I am glad you got closure...it will help in the future...but I agree don't wait move on and let God send you who you deserve...Don't settle!