Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which celebrity do YOU think needs the Lap Band?

Let's face it, a few of those celebrities could stand to loose a few pounds. Who do you think needs the Lap Band to control their eating?

Here's a few I think need to have the ole' stomach cinched:

1.) Oprah

2.) Kirsty Alley

3.) Carnie Wilson (even though she can't have it)

Who do you think?

Oh I think it would be more fun to speculate on who already had one. Along that note I saw Meatloaf on a cell phone service commercial and he is so much thinner. Anyone know if he had lap band or gastric bypass possibly?

Oprah! I never want to hear about another one of her stupid diets again. Everytime, THIS is the one that will work. She gives out so much advice about losing weight, yet she struggles with the same old pounds time and time again. When is she going to realise that she's fighting a losing battle? Its not that I dont sympathise with the battle, but I'm tired of hearing how she knows it all!

I reckon Kirstey Alley needs one too, anyone with a serious weight problem really.

I love Vince Vaughn. He's a big cuddly bear, my ideal man. I like men just every so slightly chubby, dont find buff blokes in the least bit attractive - and dont like men who are too into their own looks. He looks manly to me, not fat, although he probably is overweight.

I love when Oprah gets fat...

Honestly, I'd nominate Tony Soprano and I second John Goodman, but I choose to keep all of the women of hollywood that are overweight, overweight....

In fact, I want to surgically implant the OPPOSITE of the Lap Band in the following people:

Callista Flockhart

The Olsen Twins

Paris Hilton

The lead singer of Maroon 5

and many, many more!!!

Artie Lang the comedian. He's really struggling. Also Louie Anderson. He looks like he's really not doing well health-wise. These are really funny people, I'd like to keep them around.

I say Queen Latifah and the guy from Law & Order Criminal Intent, can't remember his name.

I second you karen on the artie lange tip. I've been watching him on tv thinking, god if he would get the band he'd be really attractive again and possibly not die. As for woman I would say The snapple lady that's always on celeb fit club, I like that lady or sally struthers or the girl from hairspray.

I say Queen Latifah and the guy from Law & Order Criminal Intent, can't remember his name.

queen latifah is gorgeous and healthy. what is she, maybe a size 16? she doesn't need fat people on the internet talking about how fat she is.

and do you mean vincent d'onofrio? he's overweight in LOCI, but that man can lose weight or gain weight for a role when he wants to. he doesn't need a surgical implant to help him.

i'm not trying to be crabby, but really, why do we sit around judging celebrities about their weight. yes, some of them probably do need WLS because they have been struggling with being morbidly obese. but since when is someone who's just overweight (like Vince Vaughn) a candidate for WLS in our eyes? What happened to all of the rhetoric about how hollywood has distorted our body images and our views of thin? VV being so fat he needs WLS is definitely a hollywood distorted body image.

queen latifah is gorgeous and healthy. what is she, maybe a size 16? she doesn't need fat people on the internet talking about how fat she is.

I'm a size 16 and I got the Lap Band. It's not about size, it's about health. Any amount of weight that is over the idea body weight is unhealthy and life threatening.