Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some people, I swear...

I just want to find a bathing suit that looks decent for less than 100 dollars. Jeez. I won't be able to even wear it all summer why do bathing suits gotta be so expensive.

I refuse to even buy a suit this summer, I don't have a pool and don't plan on going to the beach. I'd have to order one on line anyway and the chance of that one looking good is at least 50/50!

My apt. complex has three pools, one of which is open all night. I love night swimming. I think I am just gonna have to get a tacky one and just suck it up that it might be a little ugly.

AthinnerD,

I hope you're dog is okay? brandyII

I thought she was better. I took her to the vet yesterday and she finally did eat a little bit. Today she hasn't eaten at all, and she just pooped out pure

blood. I am pretty freaked out right now. Number one, I don't want anything to be wrong with my dog. She is my baby. Number two, I can't afford a bunch of tests or surgery, and that's where it looks like it's headed.

Thanks for asking.you're sweet:wink_smile:

I will give you a rep point now that I know how.

Ready,

I'm not sure which type you like or what size but have you looked in Plus Size Clothing, Lingerie, Accessories & Wide Width Shoes for Women; Big & Tall Clothing for Men at OneStopPlus.com, index.html, and www.junonia.com. I guess Torrid.com - Plus sizes in exciting, cutting-edge apparel and accessories for young women sizes 12-26 too. Those are places the girls and I shop through if that helps. You're lucky 24 hour pool, I love pools at night, that's probably when I'd want to go anyway! Let me know if any of those sites help, Nancy.

One more Avenue.com.

Plus sometimes they'll give you a coupon like 40% off one item at places like onestopplus

Edited by brandyII

She is 12. I think she ate bone on Sun. and I am betting it cut her intestines.

Oh poor baby, I know how expensive it is to as I'm on #3 and #4 dog at this point in my life. I hope she's okay and maybe it's not as bad as you think, anyway I'll remember her in my prayers, brandyII.

Bathing suits:

I hate buying them! The ones that compliment my boobs (hate the uni-boob effect) don't fit, and the ones that fit create that damn uni-boob.

I like the kind that criss-crosses in the front or zips - something to seperate the girls!

Doggies:

Tests suck! I'm having issues with the momma dog and puppies I brought home. She has heartworms and a virus - $300 later, I'm taking them all in to SPCA tomorrow. I can't feed the babies on my own, and momma really isn't strong enough to keep it up.

Why is the vet so expensive? Don't they know we have bathing suits to buy? (Actually, no joke...my vet bills lately have dipped into my cruise money for the summer! Ironic, huh?)

I really despise shopping for bathing suits. I went today and tried a bunch on, but couldn't find one that fit right. None of the halter-style suits fit me right (my boobs are too heavy, and the torsos of the suits are too short for me), I HATE the tankinis because they roll up my stomach and it's hard to find bikini bottoms that cover enough. Hardly anyone makes a really good one piece suit that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I think I'm going to have to splurge on a Miracle Suit or something, but I don't want to because I'm still losing weight!

On the upside, I found a cover-up that I really like, so I got that. Now I just need to find something to wear under the cover-up.

Laurend, what's a miracle suit?

I hate shopping for swimsuits too! I like to be really covered and the only ones that have enough coverage for me, is the ones that look like a little dress and let's face it.....they're not the best looking swimsuits. They end up looking like a sack on me. Grrrrrr, it's very frustrating!

Hopefully when by June or July, I will feel better about wearing one.

My apt. complex has three pools, one of which is open all night. I love night swimming. I think I am just gonna have to get a tacky one and just suck it up that it might be a little ugly.

i know the lane bryant catalog (womanwithin.com) has some cute suits that arent too much.

they have 1 pieces and separates.

good luck

I bought some bottoms last year that look like shorts. I hope they aren't too big now. I am just going to wear a sports bra and a t shirt on top. I swim in my dad's pool when I visit Az and the rest of the year I don't need a bathing suit.

Bathing suit shopping SUCKS!