Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

Heh... I recognize that quote! You are reading over there, eh? ;o)

Why oh why didn't I get DS!

It could have something to do with the fact that you are like, 70 different people.

You have more fans than I do! I am in awe!

It could have something to do with the fact that you are like, 70 different people.

You have more fans than I do! I am in awe!

I'd love to take credit for that one but I can't. (fans) Dee (used to be TomorrowsDream, dody, a bunch of IDs from here) are mostly all those people. At least 68 of the 70. She just gives me credit for being the IDs. She comes up with an ID then comes up with another and claims her first ID is me. The number of IDs she has there is astonishing.

And no, I'm not kidding. She has a new ID on a daily basis. Sometimes she poses as a DSer that hates banded people, sometimes she poses as a sleeve person that loves everyone... truth is, she is banded.

She's a bit of a whacko. I just keep blocking the IDs.

I'd love to take credit for that one but I can't. (fans) Dee (used to be TomorrowsDream, dody, a bunch of IDs from here) are mostly all those people. At least 68 of the 70. She just gives me credit for being the IDs. She comes up with an ID then comes up with another and claims her first ID is me. The number of IDs she has there is astonishing.

And no, I'm not kidding. She has a new ID on a daily basis. Sometimes she poses as a DSer that hates banded people, sometimes she poses as a sleeve person that loves everyone... truth is, she is banded.

She's a bit of a whacko. I just keep blocking the IDs.

Ahh. Dody. I remember her (not well, but I do remember)

Why do people do that? Attention? Boredom? Anger? Al of the above?

Ahh. Dody. I remember her (not well, but I do remember)

Why do people do that? Attention? Boredom? Anger? Al of the above?

No, I think she just has lots of severe emotional problems.

Finally got a chance to read this, it did make me giggle, of course it is also a little past 4am and I can't sleep. But whatever :sneaky:... my concern is the ad for the product is:

Perfect for sharing with friends, family, & co-workers!

(as if it's in the same category as a cookie or other gift or something)

"Hey Jill, I noticed you were stinking up the joint last night, I just thought I'd 'drop' by with my little secret so that won't happen again"

"Oh Susan, thank you SO much! I know we're just coworkers, but knowing that someone is always there to 'sniff' out any problems and help me is so nice."

Then I imagine the two women turning to the camera and saying "Just a Drop- for everyone you know."

And cue music:: end!

Finally got a chance to read this, it did make me giggle, of course it is also a little past 4am and I can't sleep. But whatever :ohmy:... my concern is the ad for the product is:

"Hey Jill, I noticed you were stinking up the joint last night, I just thought I'd 'drop' by with my little secret so that won't happen again"

"Oh Susan, thank you SO much! I know we're just coworkers, but knowing that someone is always there to 'sniff' out any problems and help me is so nice."

Then I imagine the two women turning to the camera and saying "Just a Drop- for everyone you know."

A banded friend of mine on OH wrote me this morning and said for an advertising slogan... "when toilet paper just isn't enough..."

Yikes, I just can't imagine having this surgery so I could eat anything I wanted. I'd rather a healthy diet over "odor" issues. Can you imagine farting and the stink hanging onto your clothes? There is a whole line of products available! Baby wipe type products designed for this, tablets taken to kill body odor, antibiotics that people are on for life (Flagyl and Cipro), Fabreeze type products for the air, and now drops for the ter'lit.

Freak'en amazing.

I don't believe I'll be whining about banding for awhile. ;o)

well i posted on this thread this morning (or thought i did), but i guess my iPhone crapped out...

OMFG, that is just too much. you had me in tears i was laughing so much (and it still hurts to laugh thankyouverymuch...)

i guess i'll have to visit OH a bit more as well for the sheer entertainment.

I am, for once, truly speechless!

Hahaha I am sitting here at work grinning and giggling like a school girl. Too funny and too crazy.

Although I do not know much info on the DS weight loss surgery and up until today had no idea they had that issue but I do not understand why someone would opt for that surgery vs band or RNY. You may lose weight but eating high fat foods cannot be good for you in other ways.

Crazyness.

Hahaha I am sitting here at work grinning and giggling like a school girl. Too funny and too crazy.

Although I do not know much info on the DS weight loss surgery and up until today had no idea they had that issue but I do not understand why someone would opt for that surgery vs band or RNY. You may lose weight but eating high fat foods cannot be good for you in other ways.

Crazyness.

RNY folks have the same issue but to a MUCH smaller degree.

I don't understand why someone would choose that WLS type either. Makes no sense to me. I can't wrap my brain around an inability to give up bad foods in favor of stinky.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has been laughing and giggling over that thread. Each time I even think about it I start laughing especially in light of how they attempted to torment bandsters.

They were even invading the band board slam dunking newbies thinking about surgery. OH deleted a bunch of stuff and moderated a few DSers. It was *really* bad. They believe they are recruiting people for their surgery type and this is a good thing? They claim this is a cure for obesity unlike our "laugh-bands". They slam dunk me for cutting out white carbs yet look what happens when THEY eat carbs?

Yeah, I think I'll just give up the bad stuff over stinky. ;o)

Finally got a chance to read this, it did make me giggle, of course it is also a little past 4am and I can't sleep. But whatever :ohmy:... my concern is the ad for the product is:

omg, i am at work and just read this and busted out laughing while trying to answer the phone. i could see this playin in my head.....too funny!

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. I had no idea that DS had such horrible side effects. I have bad gas but nothing like that.

I am so glad you posted this. What an eye opener.

You guys kinda make me wish I knew crap about OH and what goes on there, but sadly I do not. Like 3 or 4 years ago I tried to get onboard but it was so damn near impossible to sign up, navigate, etc. that I gave up. If I can't figure it out, I probably don't need it.

But seems like the entertainment factor could be worth figuring it out...

I agree with Wheetsin. I joined there a couple of years ago, but left as soon as I discovered LBT. Me thinks I may also have to re-subscribe just for the entertainment value.