Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

It's funny how the people who knock people stick up for those knocking people. Bitching, moaning and groaning is human nature as is being positive so welcome to the real world.

PS, funny how there's no response from the original poster which tells me we have another trouble maker in our midst.

I realize that everyone has a story as to why they're fat, but PLEASE! I was so excited about my surgery until all you people scared me!

"They can't find my port and stuck me 100 times,"

"I'm gaining so much weight,"

"I throw up all the time."

Do you realize that if you took all the time you have complaining and actually did something about your problems, they would probably be gone?

One in every hundred people actually posts something productive... the rest are wastes of time and are just here to scare people.

I know I'm complaining about those who are complaining, but I just wanted to let you know... before you post your next thread... stop and read it. If it's bitchin'... don't post it.:)

HOWEVER... I do believe that many people here are here for a good reason -- to EDUCATE THEMSELVES! I love education and I am ALL FOR IT! For those here to educate and ask GENUWINE questions, I applaud you for your bravery!!!! Keep up the public education that is PRODUCTIVE!

GEE, I AGREE, WOULD YOU ALL STOP COMPLAINING! HERE I AM UNFILLED, BECAUSE MY ESOPHAGUS GOT DILATED AND I HAD REALLY BAD ACID REFLUX, HA! MY BAND WAS TOO TIGHT, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT....? IT'S BEEN A WHILE NOW, I HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT BACK, CRAP! AND BTW, WHEN I GOT THAT LAST UNFILL, THEY POKED ME ENOUGH TIMES TOO...AND IT FREAKING HURT! NOW, DO I NEED TO HEAR EVERYBODY'S COMPLAINTS? WELL, THAT'S NOT FAIR... YOU ALL GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND POST ONLY HAPPY EXPERIENCES PLEASE... THE NERVE....:thumbup:

Edited by ELENATION

HOWEVER... I do believe that many people here are here for a good reason -- to EDUCATE THEMSELVES! I love education and I am ALL FOR IT! For those here to educate and ask GENUWINE questions, I applaud you for your bravery!!!! Keep up the public education that is PRODUCTIVE!

Just in case you all didn't notice...this part of her post is new as of last night! I don't understand why she wouldn't come and respond to everyone in a new post instead of just editing her original. Hmmm.

posted on 3/20 by original poster ...

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f84/my-surgery-next-wednesday-55939/

Finally! All of my loop-jumping is over and I can finally get on the road to a new ME! I know my loved ones are sick of hearing about ME ME ME, but I cannot be more excited to start getting healthy -- and they are so excited for me.

I am worried about the pain after surgery, though. I don't take pain well. I am also worried about the IV needle, as I am quite scared of needles (for some reason, the needle involved in the fill does not bother me). I am kind of scared/excited about the post op diet. It will be invigorating to stick to a diet (and --hey-- I HAVE TO! lol).

So, what can some of the old pros tell me about the pain, the post op diet and the IV needle?

:thumbup: (Getting Surgery on 3/26!)

doesnt sound like she's asking for all the positive fluffy bunny stuff here ...

Well then, I guess I'll just have to tell her there is no pain, no needles, no IV. There is just a "lapband angel" that flys down and waves the magic wand and you go to sleep. When the "angel" wakes you up, you just get out of bed and go home with your new band on.

You will then be able to eat anything you like, but you will know to stop at the exact right amount of food. You will lose ten pounds every week and be at your goal within a very short time.

Your weight will then never change from that magic goal number, ever, ever again and you will live happily ever after with Prince Charming, who you will marry at Snow White's Castle at Disney World.

Well then, I guess I'll just have to tell her there is no pain, no needles, no IV. There is just a "lapband angel" that flys down and waves the magic wand and you go to sleep. When the "angel" wakes you up, you just get out of bed and go home with your new band on.

You will then be able to eat anything you like, but you will know to stop at the exact right amount of food. You will lose ten pounds every week and be at your goal within a very short time.

Your weight will then never change from that magic goal number, ever, ever again and you will live happily ever after with Prince Charming, who you will marry at Snow White's Castle at Disney World.

HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME THIS BEFORE? I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE SURGERY ROUTINE....:thumbup:

I hate trolls.

BTW, IVs hurt like a bitch.

Hahaha, I think this thread, along with others, is proof that fat people/formerly fat peole have the best sense humor lol

guess we'll know tomorrow how her visit to the lap band fairy went...

Edited by losingjusme
stupid and cant spell fairy

FIRST OF ALL...

let me just say, LMAO @ farting RAINBOWS!!!!!

we all learn from each other. good, bad, or indifferent, I wanted to read every single post I could find.

My advice to you, if you don't like what you are reading, go to the next thread. I am certain you will find one that interests you!!

good luck to you.

I canNOt believe I just sat here and read this whole stupid thread.

I am curious how she knows she doesn't mind the fill needles, but she doesn't like IV's - ??? My fills have been a BITCH compared to a little IV in my arm . . .

Oh - I hope I didn't upset her . . . Don't worry honey, it's a walk-in-the-park !!! Good luck on your surgery tomorrow . . .