Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can you name 1, or 2 things you would love to do once you reach your goal?

I would love to maintain my weight without having to obsess over the scale each morning.

I would love to have PS so that I can feel attractive in a sexy way, and then find a man that will want me to do some mattress dancing with him with my fine, flat tummy!

On the less self-centered side, I have a sister with Multiple Sclerosis whose only Daughter has severe Cerebral Palsy. I'm hoping to be strong enough to help them both if my sister is unable to lift her Daughter anymore.

Hard work, lots of $$$ for plastic surgery, strength training, and some self esteem and maybe all my goals will be achieved.:tongue_smilie:

Best wishes to everyone to achieve their own goals.

Sue

1. I want to be able to run. Not in a race, just run.

2. Be able to walk through a mall, or around town, or around the block, without needing a break every 5 minutes.

3. Walk into a store, find something in my size, and buy it without trying it on because I know it fits.

i use to be the biggest daredevil there was - the moment i got fluffy i got scared. scared of a lot of things, but probably scared that part of me was gone ... and for a good part that did define who i was (fearless daredevil).

i love sky diving, the weight limit is 185 and my last jump i had to "fudge" my weight....i realized i LOVED flying in the air too much not to give this up.

so my bday is in june, and i plan on taking the plunge again....this time w/out harness bruising due to weight.

This is my first post, and what a great thread to reply to!!

I am just starting out and doing my research. This forum has been amazing.

Goals:

-Shop with my younger sister IN THE SAME STORE!

-Have my true spirit and personality shine thru. Everyone calls me shy and quiet, but its because I'm too embarrased to have the spotlight on me.

-Provide my daughter the best possible life I can. Not one filled with "maybe later" or "not now" bc I get winded easily.

-Hit on the hottest guy in the room!!

You know.. I just couldn't keep it at a few... OMG... everyone here is amazing... and one thing I do know is if I truly believe in something and you want it bad enough it will soon be. I want to take a photo shoot in black & white and color.. mini skirts, jeans w/out the top...swim wear..professional clothing.. and of course me with the See-thru-stripper heels on....lol.. I would love for the photographer to be my son's father ha ha ha because he is a cinamatophogher and can take really great pictures... would luv to let him see what he could have still had ahhhh but now... he can't.... ha ha ha ....sorry buddy....

1. Have a multitude of stores I can shop in for clothes instead of just the one or two stores that carry plus sizes here

2. Go to Hawaii and walk on the beach in a sexy swimsuit instead of my "cover up as much as possible - hate to be seen in" swimsuit I have now

3. Not be ashamed for my husband to know how much I weigh because I'll actually weigh less than him for once in our lives

4. Go sky diving - maybe :biggrin2:

This is my first post . . . but I would like to:

- cut my Lane Bryant card to PIECES.

- enjoy more time with my family doing fun, physical activities (like playing basketball and riding bikes), rather than just eating.

- Wear a bikini.

- Go to my high school reunion confidently and in a REALLY expensive designer cocktail dress . . . I'm thinking Dolce & Gabbana. :scared2:

- Be comfortable on an airplane.

- Have soft feet and not cracked heels because my skin is not happy with my weight.

- Be more confident and sexy in the bedroom.

- Have awesome pictures taken in my wedding gown (I'm friends with some of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world now, and I'd love to have them photograph me).

- Have my boudoir pictures taken for an album for DH.

- Not worry that someday my kids are going to be embarassed to be seen by their mom.

- Wear a tank top and shorts in public confidently.

I want to get a real sexy tramp stamp ( you know the lower back tatoo) so everyone can see and not just see my fat ass.....LOL

Edited by CinniMae08
spelling error

Only One or two things? Can't narrow it down...

Ride my horses

Buy clothes in any store, off the rack

Never, ever, have to catalog shop "women's extended sizes" again

Ride a bike

Garden, and be able to bend over to pick weeds without falling over or nearly having a stroke!

Wear real blue jeans with zippers and pockets instead of stretch waistbands!

Sit on any chair anywhere without fear of it breaking.

Fly, drive, or take a train and fit into ANY seatbelt!

Run, just run

Tuck in a shirt.

Sit in a booth at a restaurant, or a student desk in a school.

Try on my current pants, and fit my whole body into one leg

Not be the elephant that sticks out in the family picture - for my next son's wedding...

Go swimming

I could go on all day...

Won't it be fun!!??

First of all, I haven't been a size 14 since High School which was over 20 years ago. I am going to get a tattoo on my lower back very soon. I am close enough to goal to enjoy. My PS is scheduled for 4/21. Julie