Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

I had surgery on Monday and everything went great. I am so hungry though... I have lost 7 lbs so far. Today I start full liquids I so can't wait till I can eat soft foods again. Im glad to hear from you April I thought about you yesterday. How are you doing as far as eatting? Keep in touch with me... xoxoxoxoxox

I had surgery on Monday and everything went great. I am so hungry though... I have lost 7 lbs so far. Today I start full liquids I so can't wait till I can eat soft foods again. Im glad to hear from you April I thought about you yesterday. How are you doing as far as eatting? Keep in touch with me... xoxoxoxoxox

Hey CG! Sorry I must have overlooked a post or two that you were having surgery Monday. How are you feeling? Surgery went well I assume. Welcome to the banded side of life!

Keep us updated!

thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Crazygirl, its good to hear from you band sister.

I have been paranoid this morning about blood clots. I don't know why but I am. What are the symptoms?

Also, the gas is finally moving south. Yea! Now I am starving! OMG!

pray for your girl! LOL

Hey guys!!!

April ~ so glad to see you are feeling better! Remember, there is more room outside than there is in!

Crazy~ WTG! Congrats!

Well, I have been 100% compliant with my CPAP so Dr. Schmitt has released me for my surgery! That was the last piece of this long puzzle I have been waiting on. NOW, I get my date, go to the nut. class, and then my support group meeting. Say a BIG prayer for me!

My calf started feeling numb then like it had a cramp so I called the dr office and they told me to come in. They looked at it under ultrasound and everything was ok. She said I needed to get my fluids in, which has been hard because of the gas but that is getting better on my tummy and chest. It has moved to my shoulder.

I got coconut Soup from Surin West for variety. I will add a little Water if it is seasoned too much. They also told me to drink OJ-I think the lack of fluids may have led to the cramps. The OJ will add potassium. Ttyl

Edited by Apple8<)

AA -- something that helped with gas pains for me was sitting in a rocker and rocking. I guess the motion helped stimulate the gas to move around? Anyway, it helped some.

Congrats to all banded this week!!

Its Great to see both of you AA and CG doing so well!! The next few weeks are the hardest. But you will get through it in no time at all. CG we will have to get together soon and start walking.

Wendy it is great hearing from you!! How have you been?

I hope everyone has a good weekend!! Roll Tide!!

Edited by Fordgal88
Left Something out.

Its so good to hear from you CG and AA. I put in a prayer for you.

Please enlighten us will all the details.

Isn't it good to be on the banded side with Grace, Ford, Di, Jason, etc. instead of the almost banded like me. Ya'll are right-time is flying fast.

My Nutrician class was the 10th. Pre-op is Oct 2nd and surgery the 7th. Everyone reliving their experiences has helped me tremendously!

Everyone keep up the good work!

Roll Tide Alabama!

Maybe before long my roll's will be disappearing :)

nmydash, your getting banded on my birthdayanniversey.

Hi all!

Guess what? Naomi emailed me and told me to call her next week to get my surgery date! I am getting so excited now! She said that she knows for sure it will be in October, so next week I am going to the support group meeting and get that out of the way.

How is everyone doing these days? I am been so busy at work I haven't had a chance to log on a great deal. I have to work tonight from midnight until 4 am ~ so I am off to nap!

Talk to you guys later! ROLL TIDE EVERYBODY! :)

congrats alabamagirl! i will see you at the meeting. i guess im going to go and sit up there with the other banders. and i dont like to talk in front of people.

Anyone going to the support meeting next Saturday? Hopefully gas prices will have gone back down and I'll be able to go for the first time since prebanding. I'm excited as I've got to get remotivated. NO MORE VACATIONS for me!! This past one really got me off track!

Who all is going?? Let's make some plans!

i be there.

How long does the meeting last? Seems like it was only 30-45 minutes before as bad as I need it... that's a long way to drive for such a short time.... but then again, I drive 2 hrs for a 10 second fill. HAHA