Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol: Possible Spoilers!!!

JaxBandster, Ask and ye shall receive!!!! =)

So, who are you guys rooting for? My favorite boy is the little David one. He's a little too nice but he is just a kid, after all. I shouldn't want him to be jaded and corrupt already. lol That'll happen soon enough if he stays in Hollywood long enough. His voice is unbelievable.

My favorite girl is Syesha. I think she's got it all, looks, personality, incredible voice...I'm looking forward to tonight!!!

You're too funny. Yes! David Archuleta is so talented it's scary! He has a very promising future. I hear the record execs are already salivating over him. Not sure exactly what demographic he will appeal to though because he's so young. I can forsee another Justin Timberlake or something though. Big with the tweens early on and then matures to hit it big on the pop charts with a slightly older teen crowd. I also really like David Cook. Thinking he could be another Daughtry. I think Michael Johns will be right there at the end as well. I love his accent :bored:

As for the girls, my fav is Carly. She has a wonderful voice and I love the fact that she is Irish LOL Syesha definitely also has it going and should be right there at the end as well. At first I was really big on Amanda just because she's the rock and roller and she rides, but her last couple of performances have left a lot to be desired. She needs to step up big tonight or faces elimination tomorrow I think.

Okay, last but not least. Is it me or does anyone just really want to smack that Danny Noriega kid? Did anyone see his myspace video on TMZ? What a punk (no offense to the punk rockers out there). He'll make a great drag show queen. :thumbdown: I think he is going to be this years Sanjaya. (He does have a good voice though, I'll give him that much, but his attitude ruins it for me)

Okay, that's my picks and pans. What about the rest of you Idol watchers (you know who you are!) :rolleyes:

I think Carly is a great singer but not as GREEEEAAATTT as everyone else seems to think. I don't know why but I just don't get it.

I love David Cook's voice but he gives me the creeps. His comb-over and his I dunno...arrogant looks he gives the camera. *shudders* However, I definitely thought his performance was best last night. Darnit. lol

Oh yeah, I'm with you on the Danny thing. As a general rule, I love gay-ISH (lol), flaming type guys but he annoys the heck out of me.

I loved the rocker Amanda in the auditions but last week...YIKES! I don't know which was worse, her hair or her singing!

I just had a revelation about my character.

In real life, I never, ever, EVERRRRRR say anything bad about anyone. I just realized that I might be watching reality TV so I can spew nasty things about people who will never know what I say, you know, just to get it out of my system !!!! I sound EVIL in this thread! lol

ROFL! I'm the same way. I never say anything bad about anyone. I guess these people on TV are so far removed from us that it's "safe" to say bad things about them.

Okay, I did love the "ish" comment! ROFL!!!! It was the little head bob that got me. Oh and for what it's worth, I have many gay and lesbian friends and I think that he would annoy them too! LOL He sort of reminds me of the flaming con in the movie Con-Air. You know the one that was so excited that he found a dress after they crash landed the plane and pranced around in it? LOL Then he took a machine gun and proceeded to go shoot at people. Hence the drag queen comment. Unfortunately, the last time I went to a drag show, the guys had better bodies than me! :thumbdown:

Go figure.

I think Carly is a great singer but not as GREEEEAAATTT as everyone else seems to think. I don't know why but I just don't get it.

I love David Cook's voice but he gives me the creeps. His comb-over and his I dunno...arrogant looks he gives the camera. *shudders* However, I definitely thought his performance was best last night. Darnit. lol

Yeah, they need to do something about the comb over when they move to the next level and start to do make overs on them. I have to wonder if Amanda's hair was her idea or their stylist's idea. She looked like Cruella Deville had just stuck her finger in an electrical outlet. Either that or her hair got stuck in that position while she was out riding! Either way, it was pretty hideous. Have to agree with Simon on that one.

You know who else I think could really have a future is Chikezie (sp) He has a really nice voice and I could definitely see him on the R&B charts.

What do you think of Jason Castro (dred dude). He is so sweet and mellow and I think he's talented. Just don't know that he has what it takes to be the next AI.

First - welcome back Karen - I wondered where you went! How are you doing - any bandster hell for you?

I'm afraid I'm in love with my cute little dredlock boy - the first night he did "What a Day for a Daydream" with his guitar - I got a little hippie crush on him. Not sure he has the voice for the finals, but I want to see him at least a few more times.

First - welcome back Karen - I wondered where you went! How are you doing - any bandster hell for you?

I'm afraid I'm in love with my cute little dredlock boy - the first night he did "What a Day for a Daydream" with his guitar - I got a little hippie crush on him. Not sure he has the voice for the finals, but I want to see him at least a few more times.

Hey Becca! Yeah I'm still around! Just been busy riding my motorcycle and stuff. No Bandster Hell for me. I still have restriction four weeks out. Weird huh? I had to go to my doctor a little early this week for another reason and he tested me by having me drink some Water and see how long it took to pass through my band. He said if he gave me a fill that I would be too tight! I'm able to eat a decent amount but not nearly as much as I used to eat! I actually had a fairly sizable lunch today and I'm really still full. Have a little head hunger right now and may have some sugar free Jello but don't think I can get down anything else substantial.

How are you doing????

Yeah I thought Jason did that song flawlessly. He is sort a hippie throwback kind of kid. Really cute and genuine. Like you, I don't know that he is the next Idol, but I definitely think he will be successful in his niche.

Wooo Hooo! Amanda rocked it tonight! Finally she did good!

I wonder what is up with her not smiling though. I think she may have really been insulted last week about her attire/hair etc. (Notice how she toned it down this week and looked much better) I was amazed that Simon liked it though.

The secret with her I think is that she doesn't need to over do things. She just needs to get up there and rock the joint. Keeping it simple.

I don't watch until they're down to like 12. I'm a fair weather fan. LOL

You don't know what you're missing Angie. There is some seriously good talent on this year. Next week it will be down to 12 though!

Tonight's picks for me were

Amanda

Syesha

Carly

Brooke

I think Cady and Kristy will go home