Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Tues, would be good for me, maybe later in the day cause I have Hoffman at 1:30 and then have to drop a friend off at home. Call me and we will set something up.

Band, I have a sleep apnea appointment at 1, so I will not be around until later as well.

I am on my own, so just give me a time or call me when you become free on Tuesday.

Band, I have a sleep apnea appointment at 1, so I will not be around until later as well.

I am on my own, so just give me a time or call me when you become free on Tuesday.

Band, I might have to pick up my motor home on Tuesday afternoon. I will call you Tuesday when I know when I will be home (it is only an hour away).

Take care.

Band, I might have to pick up my motor home on Tuesday afternoon. I will call you Tuesday when I know when I will be home (it is only an hour away).

Take care.

sounds good Judy, I'll wait to hear from you... If it is a bad day, we can make it another day. I am not working, so I will work around you. Just let me know.

Well I tried to send you a private messge but no go so here is my email address: Lindatatu@adelphia.net. I use my real name anyhow so...

BTW if anyone wants to see what I look like and gets the WNY Catholic newspaper I am on the inside cover with Bishop Kmiec. I will use it as a "before" photo

Good luck to y'all getting fills this week!!!!

And Dee---good luck tomorrow!!!

dee,

i will be at bgh tomorrow evening with my sister, if u send me your last name i would stop up and see u if u would like

val

Sorry Bandofgold, that was for NoBuffalogal, I couldn't get in to send her a private message. Now she wont know if it is for her anyway duh.

I just came back from the WLS Center for my final weigh in and I asked who was scheduled to run the next support meeting. The support group meeting on the 15th will be run by NP Laurie.

I stopped up to see Dee at 2:30 and she wasn't in her room yet. Her family was getting anxious but I am sure she is fine.

Is the support group open for everyone? ( pre and post bandsters) I went to the seminar before surgery, is this different? I could use some post support. (My surgery was 7/14/08) What is discussed at the support meeting?:crying:

Sorry Bandofgold, that was for NoBuffalogal, I couldn't get in to send her a private message. Now she wont know if it is for her anyway duh.

I just came back from the WLS Center for my final weigh in and I asked who was scheduled to run the next support meeting. The support group meeting on the 15th will be run by NP Laurie.

I stopped up to see Dee at 2:30 and she wasn't in her room yet. Her family was getting anxious but I am sure she is fine.

thanx for the update on Dee Linda. I will stop in to see her tomorrow, I have an appt. with the Hoff. at 1:30

i wish i could go to the meeting but im going to shea's that night

Czarbaby, yes the support group is open to everyone. It is way different than the seminar. There is a small group of pre and post banding patients (10-20) and a moderator who has a topic to discuss but then we all just talk about how things are going. It is a great way to meet people from this site. Another great way to meet people on this site is to walk with us Saturday mornings in Delaware Park at 8am. Exercise and friendship-how much better can it get!