Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how many cc's for restriction 14cc

How many cc's for restriction 14cc  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many cc's for restriction 14cc

• 13 or 14

last week i went for another fill and he gave me a big one...from 8.5 to 9.5 and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! NOW i feel what i've read about on here...i can only eat very very small amounts of food...most Pasta and bread is a NO NO..anything starchy really. I stay away from crap food but the one time that i had it (with a bus full of people and we only stopped at McD's) i coudln't even eat all of my small fries..i used to eat a large fry and then more of whoever else didn't finish! YAY! I'm SO excited to have such good restriction! Plus i'm down 6 from last wednesday :thumbup:

Be patient! Do what your body says..mine said it could handle more and i got it..and now my band is really REALLY working!! :thumbup:

I just got a fill in my 14 cc band I am now at 8 cc and don't have good restriction. Starting to get a little disappointed. Could still probably eat 2 cups of food if I let myself. Lost 9 lbs since my last 3 week visit but also burning 400 calories a day 4 days a week via working out. Seems I am working harder than my band

Okay so today tried to eat some chicken breast and got stuck and pb'd big time. Guess I will stay here for a bit. It's odd seem to feel tighter today 3 days after my fill

Edited by ratchetjaw

With 7.5 cc's in my 14 cc band I had the best restriction I had ever felt. Because of some issues the dr. emptied me. He removed 6 cc's. (Told me that you can't get all the liquid out) So according to him I still had 1.5 cc's. One month later and 5 pounds heavier :) I had a fill of 5cc's. No restriction and able to eat bread. Now another month later and 2 pounds heavier I received another fill 1cc. So according to the dr. I should be back at 7.5cc's. I do not feel restriction. I don't know what to do and don't seem to be getting anywhere with my dr. Why me???????????

With 7.5 cc's in my 14 cc band I had the best restriction I had ever felt. Because of some issues the dr. emptied me. He removed 6 cc's. (Told me that you can't get all the liquid out) So according to him I still had 1.5 cc's. One month later and 5 pounds heavier :( I had a fill of 5cc's. No restriction and able to eat bread. Now another month later and 2 pounds heavier I received another fill 1cc. So according to the dr. I should be back at 7.5cc's. I do not feel restriction. I don't know what to do and don't seem to be getting anywhere with my dr. Why me???????????

Hey any update with your doctor?

Went back to the dr. last Thursday. Gained a pound. Had 1 cc added so I should have 8.5 cc's now. If I don't have any progress in the next month they will do the next fill under floroscopy (sp) I feel a tiny bit restricted but not much. When you see the posts from others where the weight if falling off it discourages me alot, then I get depressed and want to eat and eat. Not good.:unsure:

Don't feel bad I have 9.8 cc in my band and I am Finally getting some good restriction. I actually PB' for the first time with some Chinese food. I am getting another fill next week. I think a my sweet spot with will be at 10.2 cc.

At times I feel restricted and other times I can eat anything. I have had a few episodes of slimming and vomiting.(So I'm thinking yeah restriction) This whole thing confuses me and not a pound lost yet:cursing:

Vikki99 so glad to hear you are at your sweet spot:thumbup: Way to go!

Just had my 9th fill!! She gave me a 1.0 cc fill, totaling 10.8 cc.

I have 10cc's in my 14 and have great restriction. :biggrin:

I have not lost a single pound. Will go in next week for another fill this time under floro. I hope this works.

I have 9 cc and am not sure if I am too tight or perfect.

I have 9 cc and am not sure if I am too tight or perfect.

I can understand, how you feel. Do you write down what you eat? That is the only way I can tell, if I need another fill or not. I also take my food journal to my fill doctor to double check.

I can understand, how you feel. Do you write down what you eat? That is the only way I can tell, if I need another fill or not. I also take my food journal to my fill doctor to double check.

It's not what I eat but if I can eat. :ohmy:

I can't touch solids in the morning but can drink a Protein Shake with no problem.

I can eat about a quarter cup at noon and then a half cup at dinner.< /p>

I think I like it.

Well Friday I had a fill under floro....they gave me 2cc so I am at a total of 10 or 10.5. Man can I tell the difference. I have to really slow down and take very small bites. I feel full really quick and the fullness lasts for a long time. I am seeing the light at the end of this long struggle. :confused: