Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am ashamed of my actions these last few days. I allowed myself to be hurt and angry. I've said harsh things that should have never been said. I have let these problems take me away from my family and friends. I know that the past can't be changed. But I can make a difference in today.

I clearly say what I mean, and there is nothing to "read between the lines". Each and every one that has been affected by this, please accept my sincere apologies. This apology is directed to specific individuals and to the board as a whole.

Can we please get back to sharing our triumphs and trials as individuals that are regaining control of our lives?

Respectfully,

Marie, we all have different ways of handling things that are in our path. We all make mistakes and we all hopefully learn from them.

Marie-

This is the post I've been waiting for. I'm glad to see that you've taken responsibility for your actions and apologized.

Megan

Marie... Becky said it perfectly! You have been a caring and supportive member and moderator and you have taken the time and effort to welcome and help so many... thank you!

As far as I am concerned the only people that need to be ashamed are those with a gang mentality. I've never been into witch hunts... but I know if I were looking for one I would not head in your direction. :) You're a strong and caring lady... (((hugs)))

Marie,

I too want to thank you for your endless support. I think you truly care for people in general and that's a gift in my opinion.

Tricia

Thanks Marie!

...are you sure this moderator position is worth all of this crapola???

Marie - I too want to thank you for all the support you have given to me. You were one of the first people on this board to encourage me to get the band, and you were there every step of the way untill I did get the band, and you continue to be there today.

Sometimes we think with our hearts, and sometimes that gets us in trouble, but we always want to help that person any way we can. I know several of us, one time or another has stuck our neck out to help someone even if it meant we crossed a line, but we were thinking with our hearts. Please don't let this one time stop you from thinking with your heart, because you help so many people on this board. You are one of the kindest and caring people I have ever had the opportunity to meet.

We have all made mistakes, we learn from them, and then we go on. It is time for all of us to go on and put this behind us.

Thank you Marie!

Thanks Marie, I have learned alot throughout this, about myself and about others. I also know that being ashamed is good for about a minute and long enough to ask for forgiveness if needed, after that, it's nothing but regret stuck in time. I know we all are moving forward and leaving this behind...thank you.

no problem- never was.

just thought all this should have been off the boards & privately messaged to those affected only.

Apology accepted ((Hug))