Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No personal attacks

Just one more thing Greg then we can stop. LOL!! Love ya too. I don't agree with your statement about "we have to agree to disagee about a moderator's function". Well particially I don't agree. LOL!! Yes we can agree to disagree but we, meaning you and I, cannot on the issue of moderator's function, because I have to follow those functions and you, meaning the site, I hope would understand we as moderators have to abide by those functions.

You might not agree with the functions but it doesn't matter because only the moderators are affected by them. You guys can voice your opinion all day long and unless the moderators agree to the functions/guidelines it doesn't matter.

Did I thoroughly confuse you guys now? LOL!!!

As stitch would say, "OH HANA, That means family."

We're thinking we are all family here! :);):)

Boy, I'm glad this was not my first day checking out this site, I would have never read further to see all the great hope this site gives to people looking for answers about the "BAND". Can someone help me, is this site for Lap-Band help, or something elese?? I was very happy here with all the help and chat.... Now I'm a tad confused..

Tarafeena, this site is first and foremost a place for bandsters to gather and talk about banding. As with any other groups of adults, stuff happens. :)

Stick around and please post! ;)

NORMAL? What's normal??

Penni,

Yes I am confused but its a normal state for me so I will just say I'm glad to be normal again.lol

You cannot impose your thoughts, feelings, ideas, emotions onto someone else in writing by the editing process.

To all bandsters, please be advised that this is not being done, nor are your posts and/or threads being deleted or undeleted.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Lots of sunshine and beautiful weather here. I'll send some to you snowbirds.

thank you marie

i appreciate you and all of your possitive efforts here as a friend to every member and as a moderator

I kind of felt things ran more smoothly with just one moderator and am wondering how the multiple ones came to be and why? Why wasn't it something to be voted on by LBT members? Teresa

Teresa my guess on that question would be that this board has grown so much since I have been a member over the last year. One person handling this job just may be too much for them, if my memory serves me correctly there has always been 2, Alex and Tangerine

I could be wrong though, just my guess as to why more moderators :)

I kind of felt things ran more smoothly with just one moderator and am wondering how the multiple ones came to be and why? Why wasn't it something to be voted on by LBT members? Teresa

No one ever said this was a democracy. ;)

Alex the owner invited other people to be moderators, I'm sure because the site has now over 2000 members. None of the sites I've ever been on have held elections for moderator spots. Usually they have to be dragged into the jobs kicking and screaming. :) I've been doing it because I love this board and for no other reason. Until very recently it was not at all time-consuming.

Ok, thank you for letting me know, I feel much better now!!! Thanks again..:)

Yes Tarafeena this is still a sight for Lap Band SUPPORT and LAP BAND RELATED ISSUES

there has just been a little glitch but things are getting back to normal. please do no let the actions of a few distraught members scare you away from the real reason you came here. everything will be good again, the moderators have promised this to all of us, they are setting up guidlines for ALL of us to follow even themselves.

That is what I mean Alex. It seems like it stayed more peaceful with fewer moderators. Maybe democracy should be tried? Who ever said we were like most forums? Hopefully everything is settling down now. I don't get on and chat as often as I'd like but it's kind of disturbing when you get on and see a bunch of conflict between people I really like. Anyway best wishes, Teresa