Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago Bandsters......

I'm open to new ideas.

make sure I get some flyers for the fundrasier. I will pass them out at school. My principle is a breast cancer survivor and will be glad to let me give them to all the teachers. ~Mandy

Hello ladies...I know its been a looooong time. It has been really busy! Works picking up and has home!

Update: Since surgery 12/10 I've lost 26 pounds gained 2....I can't break past the number I'm sitting at. It's funny I seem to be losing weight in 5 pound increments! I'm sitting at 260. I was thinking of doing liquids for a week to kind of jump start things...but we'll see. I've picked up my exercising again. cardio and strength training. I'm just trying to get used to things. Eating a totally new way after 30+ yrs is not an overnight thing...but I'm getting there.

So how is everyone? Mandy? Sonia? When is the next lunch....love to join you guys....

TTYL

Zandra

Hey there Zandra! Good to see ya!

Things here are about the same for me.

When/Where do we want to get together again? Should we plan for April since March is somehow halfway over?

Speaking of April... Got the aproval this morning on the Bolingbrook Go Roma Fundraiser!! April 1st from 5-8:30!!!

Sonia

GoRoma_Avon_Walk.pdf

I am using Dr. Lutfi at Mercy hospital in Chicago. They are slower than all get out, but they are taking care of all of the paperwork. Has anyone had experience with him? My surgery is 4/8

My sister just moved to lindenhurst, and I would love to meet people too! Count me in!

Yes! I am 4 days post op with Dr. Lupti and Rossette. Dr. Rosette did my surgery. I am a little uncomfortable but the surgery went well. I love the process there and I will be at group at 6:00 tomarrow. My name is Ms. Tammie. Will You be there?

I'm free just about anytime in april. Let me know the plan. ~Mandy

Hey guys

My walk team is holding a fundraiser at Go Roma in Bolingbrook next Tuesday. Here is the copy of the flyer if anyone's interested in coming out!

The last flyer i posted had Thursday, April 1st - OOPS! Missed that in the proofreading process! I just told the team it was part of our April fool's joke. :thumbup:

We getting together soon?

Sonia

Avon Walk rev.pdf

Edited by soniacan
oops image too huge!

We need to get together soon. I'm free for the next few sat's early. Motorcycle weather starts really soon. ~Mandy

Anybody for a lunch gathering?

Sonia, I went to goRoma last night for the big fundraiser, and it was tuesday....D'OH. Sorry hon. I'll try to make the next one. When is that again?

Hi everyone!

Ah Manday! Sorry we missed you!! I think we had a good trn out on Tuesday.

Now i have to figure out what else we are going to do to raise the rest of our walk moola.

Are we lunching soon?

Sonia

yes, lunching soon. What is good for you?

anybody? lunch? ~Mandy

Hi Timetobandme,

My name is Nicole I am am waiting to be approved. I live in Lake Bluff and going through Condell with Dr. Watson and Otto.

I didn't get any notification that there were news posts here. Anyone want to do lunch next weekend the 24th?