Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Exercise Challenge

I love to log on and see everyone doing such a great job.

Whosya, I'm impressed that anyone would get out to exercise in the kind of weather you're dealing with. I don't know how you do it. We had a cold front move in today dropping the temps to the 30s and I think I'm gonna die. Cold weather makes me want to curl up at home and eat! Those of you in the north deserve double credit for going to the gym!

Gometros, you should be proud of yourself. Overcoming obstacles and getting to the gym makes you feel really good doesn't it? Keep it up and you'll start enjoying it more and more.

Pizzi, glad you're going to the gym this weekend. You'll feel great after you do it and you want to be in top form when you go to LA.

Salsa, you work so hard at work and at the gym. I hope you get President's Day off too.

Hi Frangi, so glad you're getting your groove back. Don't push yourself too hard until you are sure you're fully recovered.

I just managed to squeeze in 30 minutes of cardio today. Any exercise is good, right? I did go back to the dr. today to get my port checked under fluoroscopy. Everything is fine. Apparently the position has changed slighly due to my improving abdominal muscles (what???, i didn't think I had abdominal muscles). It is still properly sutured in place, right side up. What a relief. I did get another .25cc fill so I should be set for another couple of months.

Crazy Ates February Exercise Challenge

11/20 Cardio Sessions

3/8 Weight Sessions

One hour of cardio this morning and strength training this evening.

12/20 Cardio Sessions

4/8 Weight Sessions

1.5 hour hike today.

Have a great night everyone!

kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6100.gifCrazy Ates February Exercise Challengekaos-not-tagged-smiley-4829.gif

10/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

I think we are the only school district IN THIS NATION that does not get President's day off. No I am not kidding. The kids get it off, but we are in curriculum meetings all day long. I think I would rather be at the gym for 8 hours!!!!

Got in a 1 hour workout today. I may or may not make it tomorrow. I think I just want a day off!

Had a productive weekend. Got in two workouts on Friday and Sunday.

6 / 20 Exercise Sessions

I still haven't gotten to the gym (my stubborn side is acting up), but I did get out with the pup for a good hike at the dog park both days this weekend, and belly dance lessons tonight. At least I have 3 guaranteed exercise sessions each week!

I also dug out my handweights and put them in an obvious place next to the couch. Might pump up that exercise ball too.

Sandy, glad to see you had a productive weekend. Pizzi sounds like you did a good job too!

Got my usual cardio in this evening. Being sick last week really put me behind. That said, I am determined to make my goal this month and there is just enough time to do it if I stick to my schedule.

Have a great evening everyone!

kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6100.gifCrazy Ates February Exercise Challengekaos-not-tagged-smiley-4829.gif

11/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png

I did an hour of cardio today and 30 minutes yesterday.

14/20 Cardio Sessions

4/8 Weight Sessions

I did it! 1.25 miles running!!!!biggrin.gif:(:laugh:

I thought I was going to die the entire time I was doing it, but I made it. I have a support group meeting that I am going to tomorrow so I don't know how long of a workout that I am going to get, but I want to go back and try to run the 1.25 miles again. For all of you that want to give up on your workout just push through it because when you hit a new milestone it feels AMAZING. So I did 1 hour on the treadmill and then 30 minutes on the eliptical. I noticed that the eliptical is MUCH easier after I have done the hour on the treadmill. Maybe my thighs just have given up at that point and figure there is no point in whining:tt2:, I am going to push them no matter what.

Salsa, you are becoming a real jock! Congratulations on all the progress you're making.

I did my hour of cardio first thing this morning - my favorite way to start the day. I never thought I'd hear myself saying something like that!

15/20 Cardio Sessions

4/8 Weight Sessions

ok everyone I did an hour this morning however have been very bad this

month...I am leaving on a cruise Thursday and promised my self I will

do at least an hr everyday...wish me luck

mary

Still plugging away -- another hour of cardio down today. Tomorrow back to weight training.

Mary, good job on getting your workout in today :cursing:! Sounds like you have a fun vacation planned -- where are you cruising to?

12/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png

Pilates yesterday to stregthewn my core, stationary bike today to increase my heart rate, pilates tomorrow to continue steth training, sleep now to keep from eating. Good night!

One hour of cardio in today. I had planned on getting together with my trainer to do legs this evening, but he called and asked me if I could switch today's appointment to Friday -- which is just as well because I am still coughing and sniffling a little................

Have a great afternoon and evening everyone!

13/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png