Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's ur goal?!?!?

I just thought that we would all share our goal weights and any clothes sizes that you wanted to share ... Also what are you basing your goal weight of ?? Some are the "BMI" charts that the docs give ... others are just your own preference.

I myself am about 5'9-5'10 inches tall so of course I can carry more body weight than the short girls ... I am currently about 325 (yeah I know it sucks :frown: damn u PCOS LOL) but my goal weight is about 170...175...180 no more no less. U like some people I dont desire to be a size 2. I never will be that's just not for me. I like having my curves (once they fall back into place right now they are more like hills and bumps LMAO) i like nice hips and thighs and a nice shaply ass we are women that's how god made us to be curvier and voluptuous. And I plan to keep my curves I don't want to look anorexic I.E. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nichole Ritchie ... stars that people idolize right now. Not I said that cat but anyway. Here are my goals ... please share yours!

Weight... 170-175- or 180 no more no less

Jeans... 10-12 maybe even 14!

Bra... currently 44 C cause my bust don't really care what size my tits are just want at least a B or small C like they used to be! (mid to upper abdomen is so big that's why 44... I was always a B cup to a small c my whole life now my boobs are pretty husky LOL... But they have only become this way since I have been fat so I know when I loose weight they will be small again but I dont care ass, hips, and thighs run in my family so that a OK with me ... my hubby is an ass and leg man anyway LOL)

Panties... Whoa I am in a 10 right now those things are huge LOL!! Can't wait to be atleast an 8!!

Tops... 3XL nearing 4XL... Can't wait to be a XL or just L!!

But thanks for reading guys ... I am so glad we have this forum to share things with cause alot of us dont have anyone (like myself) to really share things about our weight openly. ANd I really appreciate that we have that here ... no matter how embarrasing it is cause we are all here for each other we are all in the same boat trying to keep each other afloat! So love, hugs, and kisses to all!!;)

i think i wanna get down to 175 and a size like 9 or 10, maybe 12. i dont want my boobs to get much smaller, im a 38 C/D now so i just want them to be proportianate to my body. i wanna keep my curves cuz i like my hips and booty!

I'm 5'2, so of course according to the BMI chart I should weigh between 100 and 135 pounds. HA!

I have always been quite muscular from years of horseback riding and dancing. So when I weighed 160 pounds in high school, I was a solid 160. I can't imagine what I would look like weighing 100 pounds.

My "goal" according to the BMI chart is 115 pounds, somewhere in the middle of the healthy range for my height. It's a major stretch. I would be happy teetering on overweight at 135. I just want to look, and more importantly, feel healthy...only 122-142 pounds to go...HA!

id like to get down to 115 eventually. I am 4'10 and would love to be the right weight for my height. at my first consultation I was wearing a size 22/24 pants and weighed 236. now I am wearing a very baggy size 16 and weigh 189. loving the compliments-- but I just cant wait to fastfoward to the summer when more lbs have dropped off.

good luck to everyone!

I want to be 130 or less, but no less than 115 (i'm 5'3")

I want to wear a size 8. I have curves and I think i'll always have them, and I'm happy with that. I'm basing what I may look like on my sister's body type. She's about 130, size 8 and very curvy. Wish me luck!!

I'm in the same boat as you elle i'm 4'11" and I weigh about 230 I once weighed 125 like 6 years ago but it was a complete flute with medical issues and such. other than that I've been a short rolly polly ollie my whole life but ever since my last weight loss the lbs just won't stop at any point they keep sticking to me. anyway I havn't has my surgery yet I have my consult on 1/25 and already went to the seminar so i'm hoping there won't be any hold up's and I can get this done soon. My ultimate goal would be to be about 115 but really when i was 130 i was a size 5 or a girls 14 and that was perfect. I really just want this struggle to not seem so hopeless and that's why i'm opting to take this route I want health and happiness and my weight makes me unhappy for sure. Anyway so only 115lbs to go and hopefully never look back.

I'm 5'3"and 204 lbs right now. The doctor's office put my goal weight at 141 but I am shooting for 125. I will be happy in a size 8 but would prefer a 6.

Would like to get down to 130 and a size 8. The size is more important to me than the weight. As soon as I'm comfortably in 8s and not just "sometimes in 8s, otherwise in 10s." I have to be fully, completely, 100% an 8 or I will keep going. LOL If it takes some extra toning to do it, then so be it.

As for my bra size...ha, I wish it would go up as I lose weight. Even as a hefty gal, I had a AA chest. I don't trust breast implants, though, or I'd go for that.

Shirt size...I'd love to be a M or S. XL is baggy on me, I think L would fit well. I hate to shop when I'm this size, so I'm not sure.

Oh, yeah...I'm 5'7".

I have never been a normal weight so until recently, I never really thought of what goal size or weight I wanted to get to. My goal was just to lose the weight.

Looking at the BMI chart, right now I am aiming for 160lbs which at 5"7, will put me at 25, just slightly over "normal range". It's almost unfathomable that I could get to such a low weight, but after reading here about so many people's successes, I know I'll be able to do it too! Don't ask me what size that will make me because I have NO idea. I'm 248 now and a size 20 so maybe I'll be a 10?

Steph_cn, we're the same height. what size are you now if you don't mind me asking?

I have never been a normal weight so until recently, I never really thought of what goal size or weight I wanted to get to. My goal was just to lose the weight.

This was the same for me. I had no idea before the band what goal size or weight I felt best at. Its such a weird felling. It is seriously uncharted territory.

Now Ive set my ultimate goal weight at 175 and BMI of around 23. Im 6'1" so its pretty much in the center of my healthy range. I havent told any of my friends or family my goal weight because I dont want their opinions. Rather, I dont want to further discuss their opinions about my weight.

Also I am really scared of that number and always feel the need to explain myself when I do discuss it. Even here I want to say its because of my height or build or whatever. Im sure its a little of the "who are you trying to convince? me or you?" syndrome.

Im 292 now so I have at least 100lbs to go, that should give me time.

I havent told any of my friends or family my goal weight because I dont want their opinions. Rather, I dont want to further discuss their opinions about my weight.

I don't discuss numbers with anyone, except my parents and siblings. They're not judgmental about it because we're all overweight. I lost 50lbs pre-op so my friends obviously noticed my loss. In the beginning I would tell them how much I lost each week, but after a while I was like "you know what, they don't need to know how much weight I'm losing".

When my good friend asked how much longer she thought I would need to get to my goal weight and I said by the end of 08, she was shocked. Apparently she doesn't realize how overweight I really am!

My friends also have no idea that I had surgery. I'm on winter break from college and I had the surgery last week and I'm not planning on telling them for now. As far as they're concerned, when they see me lose weight, they'll assume it's still part of my diet i was doing the last 5 months. Not even my best friend knows!

THey day of my surgery I was 313 and I am 294. I am 5'7. My goal weight is anything under 200 haha. I really don't want to lose my boobs :) but I know I will cause that's part of it but they will be back...the same doctor who did my surgery does boobies! Umm I would love to be in a size 8 pants one day that would be good enough for me :) I am confident always so it really don't matter as long as I am healthy!

When I first got to the office before surgery, I was 291 and right now I'm 223.

I was wearing size 42 pants and now 36 is a little baggy. My upper body is a bit bigger than my lower body, but that will eventually go away so I'm not too worried.

I'd like to get down to 190 to 200 depending on my body fat percentage.

Pants-wise, I'm fairly happy with where I am, but if I go any lower, I'm not against it.

My shirt-size should go down to a medium maybe. We'll see what the lifting starts to do.

There ya go. :tt1: