Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's ur goal?!?!?

i'm 5'7, my goal is 155; seems so far away right now :biggrin: but when i used to weigh 190 i was a size 10/12 and i was so happy to look 'normal' but most importantly i looked healthy & my curves were still there but everything was in a tight neat package. i really do hope i don't loose my booty at goal weight; my husband and i both love it!!! but i guess booty exercises can help with that, if not surgery to regain my latina-ness!!! lol :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Im 5'9

when i 1st got banded my goal was 175..this was what i weighed in 6th grade when i broke my leg. I dont get on the scale very often and one day got on and I was 172..totally passed my goal and didnt even realize! oops..

so then i set a goal of a size 8..now I am a size 6..newest goal, maintain a constant workout schedule!

O btw I say I am a size 6 plz dont be confused, Im not really super skinny, i just have NO hips or butt :eek:

I am 5'11"

I started at 300lbs in size 26 jeans and 3XL tops

I am currently 244 lbs in size 18 jeans and XL tops even some L.

My goal weight is 160 with a BMI of 22.

I have hips and booty though. LOL

I am 6'0..

Started 333lbs, busting out of 26/28's jeans (and not sure where to go next!), and 4-5x tops.

Currently 241lbs, wear 16/18 Jeans, and XL-1x Tops.

Goal.. 180lb, and maybe 12 jeans, Large tops..not sure.

mmm im in a 18/20 n want to be in a size 12 id be happy with that.. and i bra siz of 12/14 dd.. i like my boobs.. i dont remember being thin think the last time was wen i was prob 12 a few yrs ago.. so to be there at a 12 id be estatic...

Apple, Thank God you said it cuz I thought I might be the only one who DOESN'T want to be a size 2. I am 5'6 and I would love to be a size 8 or 10! People think that because I want to have surgery that I cant wait to be super skinny! I do not mind having curves, I am just tired of being round! LOL! I just want to be healthy and my goal is to be able to buy clothes from any store rather than having to find a plus size store! Oh, and I can not wait to wear hot shoes! Needing to wear a wide width now, I can never find cute, fashionable, sexy heels, sandals or boots that fit!

hey mrusso, do you shop at torrid? they have the CUTEST shoes in wide width and the boots fit too...trust me!! i have a small foot for a big girl (8) but my foot's wide and i did have trouble finding shoes that fit.

:thumbdown:

I wanted to be an Aussie size 12 (a US 8-10) and about 60- 65kg (132lbs- 142lbs) I ended up an Aussie 6 (like a 2 or a 4 in the US) and 49-50kg (107 ish lbs)

At 164cm, my current weight is well within the "normal & healthy" range.

kiki: i love torrid! i have not tried the shoes though! i am gonna check them out online! thanx!

I am 5'8

I want to come down to 140 I am 250-5 right now

that was my best weight after boot camp....prior USN

I am saving up the money right now I want to get the Band done in September for my Bday.....

i'm 5'2", my goal is to be around 120 pounds...i couldn't even tell you the last time i weighed 120 pounds...i'd like to be a size 8 or 6...don't remember when i was that size either...

i'd like to be able to shop for clothes wherever i want, and not only at lane bryant...i mean, don't get me wrong...lane bryant has served me well thus far...but, i really want to wear cute stuff--the gap, old navy...damn, i may even wonder into hollister or something!! :redface: haha.

ok, maybe not hollister...but i can't wait to get to my goal...my family & i are going on a trip to disneyworld in october, this will be our 3rd trip with the kids and i've yet to get in the pool with them...i want to get in a bathing suit, not care who's looking and make memories with my kids that they will never forget!

same here...i have a closet full of skinny clothes....I hate the thought of going shopping....but this year its my prayer to go crazy and shop it i drop....it will be easer to find clothes and nicer clothes too.....

in december i went to ft lauderdale for my friend's 30th bday. there is an amazing mall...called sawgrass mills...it's an outlet and has amazing stores...i think it's like 2 miles long or something...i went there and while my friends shopped, i bought....sunglasses...yup...sunglasses...i'd love to go back and be able to buy the cute clothes that i wish i could have fit in while i was there in december...i've never been much of a shopper...but, once i get to my goal i plan on breaking the bank!! :redface:

I live within 20 miles of a outlet mall......I cant wait.....I hope to get the money sorted out and come September its on.......

Its sad, when i was skinny I never thought that in a million years i would be this big.

My skinny pants can only fit one of my huge thighs now....but life life happens i guess...

I hope to use Dr. Ortiz in Mexico.....reason I can get my refills here in the states and his resume looks good and all that....

i've never actually been "skinny" but i look back at pictures from 10 years ago when i was a size 10...back then i thought i was too big, and what i wouldn't give to be there now...oh well, the grass is always green, right?

badmamajama - so, are you still in your researching phase of the lapband? do you live near Mexico, that Dr. Ortiz is convenient for you?