Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Sweet....so sad to hear about your landlords son! :-( I think a card would definitely be nice. They can't really be upset w/you for not knowing...its just so tragic!

BMAN...sorry to hear about your stomach problems! Does not sound fun at all!!

Steph...Thanks for letting us know about Nat! We definitely hope to see her posting here soon! :pray2:

Faith...Welcome to the thread!

So I talked to my guy 'friend' last night and we were talking about what each other wanted..and he said he's not ready for a releationship!? I just don't get it, how does ANYONE Know if they are or aren't ready for a relationsihp?? UGH...MEN!!! They suck. I don't understand why I keep attracting these guys that don't want a real relationship! *sigh*.....oh well....

We're expecting a snow storm here today! Woo hoo!

Hope you're all doing well! Back later...

PLS UPDATE ME ON EVERYTHING WHY A NEW THREAD ? I FELT LOST LOL

IAM back lol

first of all I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

b00- hola how you doing good bet you looking even better each day :pray2: like always . I call you soon :wink2: need to chat my snow flake bar girl lol !!!

Ok so here it goes my family was shocked but i was shocked as well as all the critizisim i got of how i looked before to detail and how diffrent i look and act now lol it was funny but it was contructive critizism. I had such a blast i got waisted lol i mean waisted 1 day and dance like i was 19 back in the days lol me and my dad spent quality time and last night in the flight he said that he had the best time ever and that he loved me so so much that i will always be his little girl but he understands i am a grown woman and beautiful inside and out and he understands my goals and my future I almost cried even though he tells me every single day he loves me it was so diffrent . my cousin lost weight they are patite and they kept telling me that i dont eat and i also said yeap and i will not gain like you will lol and started laughing because i be honest they are thinner then me but they eat eveything and they were giving me a hard time in a good way. I am so so happy and looking forward to next week chicago . yay!!!!!

am at work read you later lol

clau

Claud - they thought we were getting too big for the other thread - then we complained and he reopened it but since we moved here I guess this is where we will stay... until they lock us up again. :pray2:

Va - guess what? I'm going to be in Richmond on 2/2 - how far are you? I'd love to meet you for lunch. My son is doing a mixed martial arts - jujitzu thing (LOL - whatever!) at the Showplace Annex - it'd be so cool if we could get together. Although it'd probably just be for an hour or so since I'd have to get back for his competition - but its a thought. Think on it. Well that is if you're close to it. Anyhoo - so I thought you got a new job, the one with the travel woes? What happened there? I don't understand men either. I guess he may be healing a broken heart (like our own sweet Bman) and he's afraid of another relationship.

Did you all email Natster and tell her to come home?

I'm at work again - and I hate it - I'm so lazy, love sitting around in my pj's all day and do puzzles. I did walk 3 days in a row and the nurse at support group says that you burn more calories when you walk in the cold bc you are breathing in that cold air and so your body has to work harder to warm it. Does that sound logical?

Steph!!! Oh that'd be sooo cool if we could meet! I'm about 2 hrs from Richmond, but my oldest has his final wrestling match that day, and will be recognized as a graduating senior! Otherwise I'd actually bring him w/me b/c he's really into the MMA stuff himself!! DANG!!! Will you be in Richmond on the 3rd as well?? Maybe we could do something that day?? Let me know!

The job thing that I THOUGHT I had (w/the travel woes), fell through....so I'm still looking but had a good interview this week and am feeling hopeful about it. We'll see!!

Men suck...you're right...I think he is scared, so I'm just going to try and pull back a bit and give him his space. We'll see!

Yes, I've heard the same thing about exercising in the cold...is that your body has to work harder to stay warm so it burns more calories. Not sure how true it is, but hey, I'll take it! ;-)

Hey girls....miss ya all...

Faith...I would be glad to see you! I workout at Planet Fitness. The protien bar is Powerbar, and it is called TRIPLE THREAT. They have a great line of them. You can get them anywhere now, really. I get mine at Kroger for the best deals.

Claud--I am really not ok today but thanks for asking. What you saw is going on again. I am now a C*nt. I need to go, I can't take anymore. :tt1:

How was your trip? How was the bf??? :)

My stomach is not better either. It goes from side to side and the Drs are fucking clueless. I am sorry girls I am ast my witts end today. I can't do this anymore, and ya all know what I am talking about. I just can't.

(((((Boo))))) - sounds like you need a hug. Hang in there sweetie. I think I'll try those powerbars - my son used to eat them all the time but I thought they were super high calories.

For some reason I'm doing really good this week - whats with that? I am measuring my food and stopping when I'm full. I think it was the support group meeting, they scared me. I know I was pb'ing way too much. I would not want my band to slip so I guess I'm going to be more careful.

Va - I don't think we are. I thought we'd stay at least one night since its a 4 hour drive! But my son and dil think we can drive it. Kids! Its going to be a long day, at least I can sit in the back seat with a book. But you know what we should do is find a half way mark and meet. When the weather is a bit nicer.

School let out early today - dd is home early. She gets on my nerves somedays - all she does is lay on the couch and watch mtv - ok ok who am I to talk ? I get dressed at 2pm.

Steph...at least you got dressed today! ;-) I am still in my sweats! Although I did do 1/2 hr on the ellliptical today!

yes, we should definitely try to find a 1/2 way spot when it is warmer out! :tt1:

BOO...sorry to hear you're at your wits end! :=( we're here for ya gal!!

Hey, know how things always get better right???

Well, i got fired today. so things are "much better" :tt1:

So, now i am unemployed along with the illness, court problems, and we will forget about the divorce for now.

I just don't know what to do. I am a magnet for problems. It's sad and ridiculous... i don't even want anything to do with me and all my problems... i dont even want to know how bad it looks to the rest of the world... pathetic drama

Brandy and Brandi:

Ack!!!! Basically, it all SUCKS! Brandy: Tequila, tequila is a friend for a day, and you can use the empty bottle on D's head...

Brandi: Eeeegads, what rotten string of bad luck! And that's all it looks like to me, a rotten, awful string of bad luck. I would never have thought of the term "drama" at all. Just rotten luck.

You both have NO idea how VERY VERY much I wish I had magic wands and could wave them for both of you wonderful women.

Brandi(y)'s, you WILL have the last laugh! Things WILL get better. They really, really will. When? I do not know, but I am certain they will. You two deserve so much fabulousness in your lives.

Bman - girl tell us what happened!!! I'm like :tt1: You are kidding! You are NOT pathetic! Like Faith said sounds like a sting of bad bad luck - what's going on sweetie? Didn't you just get a "kinda" promotion? Someone left and you were filling in their place until they found someone? Get back here and fill us in.

OH BMAN!!! :=( I'm sooooo sorry to hear that you got laid off!!! Trust me girl! I feel your pain!! Twice in one year I got laid off. hang in there sweetie and know that we're here for you :)

They were not happy with me because I made a point of letting them know I was unhappy with my raise this year. I also asked to get licensed and the investment rep i worked for told me I was "on his turf"

The woman in charge of HR was the one that was supposed to be relieving me of my old responsiblities that I was still trying to maintain while doing my whole new job. She gave them all back to me on top of what new things I was doing and with no increase in pay. I told my manager I was not happy with this.

Next thing I know...

I clocked in at home this morning (which I shouldnt have done) because I was on my way to a meeting and had to get things togethre for work before I even got there. Normally it takes my 5 minutes to get to work. Well, I have a rear wheel drive car... it snowed. It took me 35 minutes and I couldnt get down the hill to get to my meeting. So, I returned to my normal branch that is next to my house to continue work. Becuase I had been clocked in and was "on the road" for so long... they said my time was unaccounted for and that I was falseifying my time card and they fired me.

I told them they could adjust it... that I couldnt help being unable to get to the meeting. I have never even had so much as a single warning at work. Never been late before... nothing... i didnt even miss a day last year for being sick.

Now I am fired. but it is my fault... I shouldnt have clocked in at home. They just made it look like something that it wasn't and made me look and feel like some kind of horrible person.

Of course this HR manager fired her own brother who missed some work becuase he was sick... with CANCER. so, i am not totally surprised.

I was standing up to them... they didn't like it. They saw their out.

Geesh! So is that it? You don't go in again? I think you could probably fight it, since you were going to another meeting and that was why you punched in from home, and since there was bad weather and you couldn't make it then they should be able to just adjust the time. Do they pay you for travel time? Because, legally, if you are traveling you should get paid for it. Had you gone in to the branch near you and clocked in then left for the meeting they are required to pay your travel time. Are you going to sign up for unemployment? I just attended a Labor law seminar last spring and and they said as an employer you should never deny benefits, only bc if that employee files a complaint it can bring an audit. Even if we fire someone we dont' deny their unemployment, and we already pay the highest rate since we are seasonal. I'm not happy with my pay either, I'm the office manager and yet I have all the responsiblities of the clubhouse manager. But since I am the office manager I know that theres no room in a the budget for much more - its just that the golf pro makes 3x what I do and I do most of his job, I think they should give him a pay cut and give me the increase! :)

I'm sorry it all happened, keep us posted.

I forgot to add - they are required to pay for your travel time AND also the mileage. Maybe you need to point that out to them.