Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning Girls.

Pamela, Loved the pics. Your hair is adorable, and Susanne just looked too cute. Looks like you guys had a ball. So happy for both of you.

Good morning, Violets..

I slept in this morning til 9 a.m. And that's after taking a long nap yesterday. We went to see Mama Mia last night and it was a cute, no brainer movie. Really enjoyed the music and of course my man, Pierce Brosnan.

We're working in the yard today and getting the house cleaned up for the choir party next Saturday. Gonna be a busy week here. I have a funeral to sing for tomorrow. The gas pipes will be laid tomorrow for the pool heater and then I have a rehearsal with one of the members of my singing group before the formal rehearsal in the evening. Wednesday is flute and choir rehearsals, Thursday is nails and Friday I have to try and get into the hospital for my volunteer shift. Such is retirement. But the good part is I'll be able to squeeze in some pool time each day since it will finally be heated.

Terry...keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you're doing well.

PamELa...love the pics and the do. You both look so happy!!

TracyK... did you have to batten down the hatches?? Everything ok there today??

Michelle....how's the cat??

Good morning to all the Violets.. Everyone have a great day. After the work in the backyard today we're going to chill out fishing tonight.

Good Morn, Vi's~~

There is still no "movement" on the cat front (or should it be "end"?). Poor guy... he must be REALLY miserable!! :smile: If he still doesn't poop by later this afternoon, then they will have to "sedate him and manually remove the fecal matter". Oh dear.

Michelle Oh dear is right!! I don't know if they still make it, but my cat had poop problems, so I got this "laxatone" (I think that is the name, close though if it is not). Anyways it is a caramel flavored laxative for cats that you smear on their nose and the lick off. It is pretty solid like a tube of ointment, and I just put a bit on her nose every 5 or 6 days and she pooped regularly.

Tracyks, I had the weirdest dream about you last night, you were very pregnant actually you were due the next day, and you and your sister came to where I go to church to get your hair cut. We did it in segments, because we kept getting moved, then your sister disappeared and went and took a shower with the ministers 13 year old son!?! You also had some hair extensions in and I took those out and cut those.

Then we did go to Alabama, I drove a huge truck that was loaded with beer, and Michelle was already there when I got there, and then Laura came with the baby and it was a girl with lots of dark hair! She was so cute, sorry didn't hear a name, then I woke up! Weird, weird, weird!!!!

Pamela why does it say you are on, when I think you on at Dennys!!! Speaking of Dennys I think you Laura should get your picture taken at Dennys when you are 9+ months pregnant!!!

Okay I am rambling now!!

Take care and thoughts and prayers still with you Terrry and all the hurricane people!!!

Jane~ Great dream! I love the mental picture of you driving a big ol' truck full of beer, and Michelle waiting for you...hahahaha.

I don't know why it said I was on...I was at Denny's (Jane called me there, lol).

Check your emails gals...xooxox

Ok

I soooooooo need to vent.........

I saw someone this morning whom i hate.... I can't even sugar coat it and I don't feel that way about many people.... wellllllllllllllllll

she must have had the bypass surgery because she was tiny and at xmas she was 350 at least! She has bad knees and I know doesn't exercise and if she does can't work hard.... she is lazy! OMG I am now going to be devoted. I was so pissed off I came home and instead of going to bed like i would when I feel depressed i started walking.... 4miles I went... mostly uphill

I am on 100% Protein Shakes tomorrow and that is it, I'm done, I'm going to lose my last 25 lbs and have a tt! The end of the story. I don't care anymore, i will not let her look better than me...

Does that explain how much I hate her... and maybe the motivation I need.... but I am motivated and not fucking around... sorry Judy

I just did my schedule for the month to make sure I can go to aerobics....

So in my rage, I told Kev off.... called my friend from Friday night.... and i'm going to make dinner for the kids and make an appt with my dr for a fill when I can get in.....

anyway.... i wish the gym was open i'd be there... maybe i'll go mow the front yard

That's it!!

DENNY

if he's a boy!!

And DENISE if it's a girl!! Whew.. glad we got that all figured out for you, Laura!!

Ok

I soooooooo need to vent.........

I saw someone this morning whom i hate.... I can't even sugar coat it and I don't feel that way about many people.... wellllllllllllllllll

she must have had the bypass surgery because she was tiny and at xmas she was 350 at least! She has bad knees and I know doesn't exercise and if she does can't work hard.... she is lazy! OMG I am now going to be devoted. I was so pissed off I came home and instead of going to bed like i would when I feel depressed i started walking.... 4miles I went... mostly uphill

I am on 100% Protein Shakes tomorrow and that is it, I'm done, I'm going to lose my last 25 lbs and have a tt! The end of the story. I don't care anymore, i will not let her look better than me...

Does that explain how much I hate her... and maybe the motivation I need.... but I am motivated and not fucking around... sorry Judy

I just did my schedule for the month to make sure I can go to aerobics....

So in my rage, I told Kev off.... called my friend from Friday night.... and i'm going to make dinner for the kids and make an appt with my dr for a fill when I can get in.....

anyway.... i wish the gym was open i'd be there... maybe i'll go mow the front yard

Hey Jenn... whatever it takes to motivate!! Looks like your "friend" did the trick!! Sounds like you have your poop in a group... unlike Michelle's cat!:smile::tt2: You GO, girl!!

Oh Jenn, that has happened to me several times. It sure is a motivater. Speaking of you walking, last night I took the doggie and off we went. I got back and Sis said "Boy you've been gone a long time". I said "yup, that's how long it takes to walk down to 7 Hwy and back". Her eyes bugged out. I came upstairs and took my clothes off and went right to bed. I couldn't move another inch.

Laura, Denny Bubba or Denise Bubbette???????

LOL you girls are cracking me up!! I like Macy too, he didn't like it.

I thought about Violet, but was thinking of nicknames to call, and "Vee" isn't cute an girly.. and it sounds like Dee which is his g'ma and she scares me.

I am kind of settling into Lily, told my family at the cookout, and we laughed about the L names.. I am Laura, my sister is Leslie, my cousin is Lindsey.. so when people are talking to us they go "La..Le..Li..Les..Laura!" (for all of us its a big funny thing). So then there'd be LILY to throw in the mix.

My mom's comment.. she had a friend who called her hooha her "Lily" so mom says everytime she hears that name that's what she thinks of "I have to go get my Lily checked today", etc.

I came home early from the cookout cause Russell wanted to come home, but I think I'm going to go back over.. they live about a mile down the road and I don't want to sit at home!!

Talk to you guys later :smile:)

LOL you girls are cracking me up!! I like Macy too, he didn't like it.

Ah, pffft....like Russell is a good name! LOL :laugh::thumbup:

That's what I said! :thumbup:

He said like Jayce, he's never met anyone named Jayce, he doesn't want a unique name. I said it's perspective, I knew 3 Jayce's growing up.. I never met a Russell till I met him!!

Hi everyone -

It's been a strange day. My head is in a million places at once but at the same time feeling kind of blank, or maybe numb. I'm doing alright though...just kind of break down when someone calls and talk about what a special lady she was....because she was. I think I'll be missing her for a long time to come.

I haven't caught up on posts or what's going on with all of you, just hope you're all doing well. Thanks again for your kind thoughts, support and prayers. They are very much appreciated.

XOXO.