Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

With all the bickering about Christmas and the reason for the season...

You know a troublemaker is a troublemaker no matter what forum they hang on. I agree with you about Pagans Green. This poster is known to continually stir the pot and cause trouble everywhere she goes.

Who are you talking about? The OP? Or Work?

Now, do you seriously think that pagan folks were in the habit of chucking their children into fires on a regular basis in order to satisfy some kind of Supreme Being, be He alive or dead? Uh, I think not. Use your tiny brain. People tend to rebel when asked on a routine basis to sacrifice their children. One or two kiddies might be toasted for the common good but no tribe will accept sacrificing an entire kindergarten's worth of kids. Has it not occurred to you that some of the early missionaries may have invented some pretty lurid stories in order to attract folks to their brand new religion? There were no governmental laws in place at that time about truth in advertising, you know.

Green, my dear, you certainly have a way of cutting through the BS and getting to the point!:)That is just one of the reasons we love you!

Who are you talking about? The OP? Or Work?

I actually was referring to both of them. One who started the post is known well on OH for her stories and lies. The other gave out some very bad info on here about Pagans. It is simply my opinion that the pot continually gets stirred by quite a few of you, and you aren't innocent yourself Nancy.:guess

The only intelligent person here that has the facts right is Green bless her heart.

I actually was referring to both of them. One who started the post is known well on OH for her stories and lies. The other gave out some very bad info on here about Pagans. It is simply my opinion that the pot continually gets stirred by quite a few of you, and you aren't innocent yourself Nancy.:guess

The only intelligent person here that has the facts right is Green bless her heart.

Ouch!!!!! Do I know you????

HA.... I guess I hang with good company then.

Do tell, what is your ID on OH?

Read a nice little tidbit this morning where the two factions who control the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem got into a fist-fight yesterday, because somebody from the Greek Orthodox faction accidently stepped into the Armenian section. Nice. There's nothing that says we love Jesus like fighting inside the church built in his name, at his birthplace. No wonder I have no use for organized religion.

HA.... I guess I hang with good company then.

Do tell, what is your ID on OH?

Giving away my OH identity would be dastardly. I could no longer stay in silent mode and merely keep an eye on the travesties that go on there at OH and watch the crap unfold. I prefer to stay quietly in the background and watch you WASa and the rest of them bury yourselves deeper in the crap that goes around there, most of which is started by the 3 of you. I see now the crap from OH has been brought to this board and your dreaded enemies have now become your servants WASa. How very sad they aren't all onto you. I see you posting about a phony friend that weighs 400 lbs. and know your story holds no Water. You act like you run this forum but you go to OH and pretend like you are dumb. You and I both know a band doesn't erode in 13 days don't we? We also know the "friend" is a figment of your overactive imagination. How many are truly fooled by your Quest for attention? Not I for sure. I laugh at your antics. I laugh at the Piece of Work and good old Nancy to, and know why so many people leave OH. I know about the board where the vets hang out, because I to hang out there. That would be the Prince Edward Board am I right? I am one of you and you don't even know it and I like it that way.

I also had a friend who posted on the VSG board who went to Dr. Acheves and 3 of her family, including her, woke up during surgery, and you want to take an imaginary friend there to this dr. whose anesthesiologist sucks big time. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for the games you play amongst each other. Each and every one of you lie and think everyone believes you. It is nice to see you are coming to this board and leaving OH alone.

Blessings to you all this CHRISTmas season, because JESUS is truly the reason for the season.:)

From my experience, Wasa tends to be a straight forward person. She may be a bit blunt, (sorry Wasa, you know we love ya) but she has lots of medical knowledge and is always willing to give sound advice. As for the others, I have had no real interaction with them. Wasa has always been kind to me.

This is just my opinion, but I had to speak up for her in this instance.

From my experience, Wasa tends to be a straight forward person. She may be a bit blunt, (sorry Wasa, you know we love ya) but she has lots of medical knowledge and is always willing to give sound advice. As for the others, I have had no real interaction with them. Wasa has always been kind to me.

This is just my opinion, but I had to speak up for her in this instance.

Until the other day I would have agreed with the knowledge of WASa, but no longer. She made an insane post on OH asking for medical help about a friend of hers that apparently slipped (weighing 400 lb) and was told she had a chance of "erosion". Anyone with medical knowledge knows you cannot erode in 13 days. This being said it blow the medical knowledge theory right out of the Water. I'm sorry, but I do admire you sticking up for someone. Blunt is hardly a word I would describe WASa as. I would say she is an attention seeker who constantly stirs the pot under aliases on OH, even though everyone knows who she is. Anyone with medical knowledge would not knowlingly have posted a phony post about a 400 lb. friend whose surgeon can not talk to the dr. caring for her. Nothing about it is right or makes sense and rescuing her to Mexico is a travesty of justice considering what I have read about Acheves and his anesthesiologist. I saw WASa does protest to much about Acheves for sure.

Thank you for being a good friend to her though. It is admirable if you don't know all the circumstances. Medical experience would have prevented her from asking the stupid questions she did about her friend of a bunch of people without medical knowledge.

midnightblue:confused:

BTW Chelle, piece of work and Nancy are simply here because the excitement of causing trouble on OH is at an all time low. They have run everyone off of there already that used to be on that forum and now they come here seeking controversary (as friends no less). They are friends to no one and be on guard please. This forum was nice until they got here and the shit will soon hit the fan with them here. It has already started with the piece of work's theory on Pagans. I see she has shut her mouth on the subject, but it won't last. I know this tribe and it never ends. If you are smart you will rid this forum of the maliciousness that has arrived in the form of friends. I choose to call them on their errors, but I have no problems with the majority of people on Lapbandtalk who keep it real.

Blessings

BTW Chelle, piece of work and Nancy are simply here because the excitement of causing trouble on OH is at an all time low. They have run everyone off of there already that used to be on that forum and now they come here seeking controversary (as friends no less). They are friends to no one and be on guard please. This forum was nice until they got here and the shit will soon hit the fan with them here. It has already started with the piece of work's theory on Pagans. I see she has shut her mouth on the subject, but it won't last. I know this tribe and it never ends. If you are smart you will rid this forum of the maliciousness that has arrived in the form of friends. I choose to call them on their errors, but I have no problems with the majority of people on Lapbandtalk who keep it real.

Blessings

Isn't there some Senior Center somewhere that your time would be better spent?

I have belonged to this forum for over 6 mo. and made just a few posts in all that time, so apparently I do spend my time elsewhere. It doesn't appear that you do though. I do help out at Senior Centers, Salvation Army and Battered Women Shelters thank you. I appreciate your concern immensely, but I think the little time I spend here is well worth it. Now, what is it you do with all your time now besides cause trouble.

The one person that could answer WASa's post on OH about her friend is the one person with medical experience that will never answer her, so therefore I ask why did she question anyone there with her vast array of knowledge.

Thank you for your concern about me, but I'm not at all active on the forum and just happen to have a few days off work. I so appreciate your concern though.

Have a wonderful day.

Read a nice little tidbit this morning where the two factions who control the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem got into a fist-fight yesterday, because somebody from the Greek Orthodox faction accidently stepped into the Armenian section. Nice. There's nothing that says we love Jesus like fighting inside the church built in his name, at his birthplace. No wonder I have no use for organized religion.

:faint::heh: