Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 minutes ago, LindsayT said:

Epic stomach tattoo to cover them?

Ya know, maybe I'll do that LOL My poor belly button is all kinds of messed up, though. And my stomach kind of protrudes on one side and dimples in on the other. It's really weird. I didn't have this last time.

Just now, SleeveToBypass2023 said:

Ya know, maybe I'll do that LOL My poor belly button is all kinds of messed up, though. And my stomach kind of protrudes on one side and dimples in on the other. It's really weird. I didn't have this last time.

Maybe it's still air? I know you know, but give it time. My belly does all sorts of weird things too, like protruding in areas on day and fi.d the next. Who knows.

4 minutes ago, LindsayT said:

Maybe it's still air? I know you know, but give it time. My belly does all sorts of weird things too, like protruding in areas on day and fi.d the next. Who knows.

Are you the one I met up with?

Are you the one I met up with?

Yep! How's the Proteins working out?

Just now, LindsayT said:

Yep! How's the Proteins working out?

OMG so so good!!!! And that gelato is EVERYTHING!!!!!! Thanks again. All of that helped more than you know. You can only drink so many shakes, you know?

OMG so so good!!!! And that gelato is EVERYTHING!!!!!! Thanks again. All of that helped more than you know. You can only drink so many shakes, you know?

That's great! shakes can really get old.

Just now, LindsayT said:

That's great! shakes can really get old.

This was also an awesome way to try some brands I've heard of but haven't tried. And I have to say...... Unjury is SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! And I love the bone broths in the little round cups. The flavors are so different and unique and YUMMY!!!! I add a tiny bit of seasoning (no spices) and it's really quite good.

2 minutes ago, BypassDiva2023 said:

This was also an awesome way to try some brands I've heard of but haven't tried. And I have to say...... Unjury is SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! And I love the bone broths in the little round cups. The flavors are so different and unique and YUMMY!!!! I add a tiny bit of seasoning (no spices) and it's really quite good.

Variety is nice. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of Protein Shakes to try before surgery and that helped narrow down what I liked. What I wasn't expecting was my tastes to change so much.

1 minute ago, LindsayT said:

Variety is nice. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of Protein Shakes to try before surgery and that helped narrow down what I liked. What I wasn't expecting was my tastes to change so much.

Oh yeah. After my sleeve I couldn't stand salt, bacon, olives, pickles anymore and I became lactose intolerant lol Just waiting to see what else changes now. Should be interesting lol

1 minute ago, BypassDiva2023 said:

Oh yeah. After my sleeve I couldn't stand salt, bacon, olives, pickles anymore and I became lactose intolerant lol Just waiting to see what else changes now. Should be interesting lol

Ya, pickles are a big no go. And I'm not overly fond of spicy and I used to love spicy. Artificial sweeteners are hit or miss. I'm still learning what i like.

I hope the coming days treat you kindly! Your pouch is on the smaller side isn't it?

And pickles! You can give me all your pickles! I still love them!

9 minutes ago, CarolineLittle said:

I hope the coming days treat you kindly! Your pouch is on the smaller side isn't it?

And pickles! You can give me all your pickles! I still love them!

Because of everything they had to remove due to the polyps coming back, my pouch is 2 oz, possibly a hair under. He said I might stretch to 4-5oz by the 1 year mark, but he'd be really surprised if I reached that.

16 hours ago, Breaking notsobad said:

Gelato! Please share that information.

This is the one I have: https://unjury.com/bonjoy/bonjoy-campfire-latte-protein-gusset/

And I'm about to order this one, too: https://unjury.com/bonjoy/bonjoy-high-protein-chocolate-cookie-gelato-dessert-mix/