Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone, Remember we are all beautiful and one of a kind works of art the Lord has created. Just like diamonds, some were laying out easy and others required a lot of sweat and tears. I think you might be onto something CarolineLittle, and the type of surgery makes a difference. Oh joy (sarcasm dripping from my tongue). I am having a band revision to RNY bypass, plus I am hoping they repair my hiatal hernia too.
I will pray for you all. By the way I am getting the feeling my hubby will try to over encourage my drinking.

Gabbie

I am having a van revision to DS. My band slipped back in December and I am finally getting things fixed on May 24. When is your surgery?

7 hours ago, LindsayT said:

I'm one week... may 1

Lindsay, how is it going now? What has been the worst and the best thing so far?

On 4/20/2023 at 9:52 AM, Shemleylodge said:

Mine is May 24th

Mine is the 24th as well- I am starting the pre op diet in Wed. How about you?

3 minutes ago, Cindyptaylor said:

Lindsay, how is it going now? What has been the worst and the best thing so far?

It's been all over the place. For me, mostly pain when I'm up walking around and getting my fuilds in. It's getting better every day.

What is your favorite Water flavor and brand that is your go to?

Just now, Cindyptaylor said:

What is your favorite Water flavor and brand that is your go to?

Oh man, my tastes change daily. I feel like a picky toddler. Bariatric Pal makes a cran- grape Protein shot that I'm quite fond of.

That is awesome. I have bought lots of different kinds and when I start my pre op diet on Wed, I will start trying them. I haven’t found many shakes that I like, but the premier clear is good. I haven’t tried the cran grape Protein shot but have some, guess it is time to give them a try. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, mmrondot said:

May 16th for me! Pre-admission bloodwork tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Awesome!! Good luck !

6 hours ago, travelgal said:

@CarolineLittle Thank you for being a cheerleader and organizer for us May-surgery pals! I have one more day to go. Good luck to you in two days! I go in for a weigh in tomorrow and I think I’ll be down 13 pounds of the expected 20 (7%) however that puts me at almost 50 down since November - and I think it will be a good place. I can’t believe I’ve lost 13 in 13 days. Good luck to my May 9 buddies - @Ana83 @flasandollar @theProcess and @SNEESE

Aw thank you! Good luck to you and everyone else this week having surgery. I'm definitely feeling the nerves now.

Hoping those who've had it continue to recover well and that the rough parts ease soon.

Those on the pre op diet, you got this! It socks but it's worth it.

2 hours ago, Realbossy84 said:

How long do it take for insurance to clear me I’m ready did everything I had to do can someone tell me what’s next

Hey you're better off posting your question in a different forum where it will reach a bigger audience. GL! I can't help you unfortunately, the process is different here in Australia, you don't have to jump through hoops herewith insurance like in the US.

Welcome aboard mmrondot.

1 May - LindsayT, SleeveMeAlone23

2 May - lunababe75, k.e.white, Morenalove

3 May - matt917, LittleRouxenyhood, skeefe

4 May - Laryssa, ajrp001, Judoway

5 May - Sheri

9 May - travelgal, Ana83, flasandollar, theProcess, SNEESE

10 May - CarolineLittle, Jason Jacobson, IAMPERFECTION2, baribabe89

11 May - ElizabethMW, Rhys, la.nena, rosemaryandcedar

12 May - Kimmie77#thinagain, LisaRT. mar19661

15 May - Gabbie-1

16 May - turkaffe, mmrondot

17 May - Teamme2023_, Su Zy, SleevedGyal601

18 May - Caitotornado

20 May - Srxpadillaa, Vacs77

22 May - AmandaD

24 May - Shemleylodge, Cindyptaylor

25 May - uniVee, Svet

29 May - DreaM209

My surgery is May 15. I don’t generally like flavored water and the few I like are red. Same with Jello. I start my preop diet today. I only have a week. Surgery date came much sooner than expected.