Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

'08 - Who do you want?

Who do you want for President?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want for President?

• Mitt Romney
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • Barak Obama
    • John McCain
    • Joe Biden
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John Edwards
    • Fred Thompson
    • Bill Richardson
    • Ron Paul
    • Chris Dodd
    • Duncan Hunter
    • Mike Gravel
    • Tom Tancredo

...but you will have to tie him (or his ears) down during outdoor ceremonies on windy days. This might happen a lot in Chicago, the windy city, eh.

RON. PAUL. Hope for America!

FYI: I live in NY. Hillary Clinton is awful and has not done a single thing to benefit this state. She only brought her carpet-bagging ass here in order to aid in her return to the White House. In addition, Rudy Guiliani does not have the qualifications to run the country. Granted, he did clean up Manhattan by turning it into a "police city" and was a strong figure during the terrorist attacks, however is that real evidence that he can lead the nation? Obviously I don't believe so.

I am a registered Republican. If Ron Paul does not receive the Republican nomination, I would not vote for any of the other jokers vying for the presidency come election time. I would cross party lines and vote for Obama if he were the Democratic hopeful. If it's Hillary, I throw my arms up in the air. This is a really scary election and all of the people running are nimrods.

All the better to hear the needs and the concerns of the voters with! :scared:

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh Green... you are too funny! I do love your answer....! very smart!

Hillary has sort of a bigger butt and Giulliani has a big forehead, well, sort of going bold.....:rolleyes:I wonder how they could use these features....?:opps2:

...but you will have to tie him (or his ears) down during outdoor ceremonies on windy days. This might happen a lot in Chicago, the windy city, eh.

Ohhhhh gee!!!!!! and I'm in Chicago! so I won't miss all the action!:usa2:

Hillary has sort of a bigger butt and Giulliani has a big forehead, well, sort of going bold.

I remember in 2004 when the media would analyze the candidates based on physical appearance. They said that American's wouldn't vote for someone who had facial hair and/or was bald. Guess there's no hope for Giuliani...(YES!)

Speaking of appearances, here's a funny/scary website RE: Hillary: The Really Truly Hillary Gallery

I remember in 2004 when the media would analyze the candidates based on physical appearance. They said that American's wouldn't vote for someone who had facial hair and/or was bald. Guess there's no hope for Giuliani...(YES!)

Speaking of appearances, here's a funny/scary website RE: Hillary: The Really Truly Hillary Gallery

LOL!!! Oh no! poor Rudy! well, with all the advanced procedures now a days, he'll get his hair transplant before the elections....:scared:

I loved those Hillary pictures! So hard to pick my favorite!!!!!!!!:noidea:

Oprah is gonna have to work harder! :heh: Barack is young, fresh, intelligent, and he is definitely the cutest of the candidates.

green, finally something we disagree on. John Edwards is just the finest piece of eye candy out there. I would just love to mess up his hair a little and he would be even better looking.

I don't know who I will vote for and I will never tell anyway, but there are many reasons why I don't like any of them all that much. But I must say anybody will be an improvement.

Green,

My husband is a skinny democrat who lives in Virginia.. are we related? Oh, no wait, he was a republican last election. Hmmm... Then his son went to Iraq and now he wants to vote for the guy with the big ears... interesting.

Signed,

Obama Mamma

Green,

My husband is a skinny democrat who lives in Virginia.. are we related? Oh, no wait, he was a republican last election. Hmmm... Then his son went to Iraq and now he wants to vote for the guy with the big ears... interesting.

Signed,

Obama Mamma

LOL :heh: Nope. My bro used to be a Canuck but it sounds like you and your family would make fine friends for him. :huggie: It seems that it ain't all that easy being a Democrat in Virginia, eh. :phanvan

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh Green... you are too funny! I do love your answer....! very smart!

Hillary has sort of a bigger butt and Giulliani has a big forehead, well, sort of going bold.....:rolleyes:I wonder how they could use these features....?:opps2:

Um, I dunno what kind of positive spin I can put on the big butt or the big forehead........:huggie: I'm going to have to think about these important questions for awhile. ;)

oh Green, it IS hard being a democrat in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia where they throw a fit if you refer to the CIVIL WAR. "

IT WAS THE WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION young lady, and don't you forget it!"

The first time I heard this I blew Soda outta my nose... Honestly, they still have lawn jockeys out here. Like a frickin time warp. ahhh well, most of them will be dead in 5 years.

LOVE!

oh Green, it IS hard being a democrat in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia where they throw a fit if you refer to the CIVIL WAR. "

The first time I heard this I blew Soda outta my nose... Honestly, they still have lawn jockeys out here. Like a frickin time warp. ahhh well, most of them will be dead in 5 years.

LOVE!

Wow! Green has gotta go down there for a visit. My bro admits that he is lonely but he finds the land beautiful. He has been living down there for years and I have been too disorganised to get my arse down there for a visit. Um, and yes, I am an idiot. :faint:

If Hillary wins, my son and I have decided that we're moving outta the country. I don't know where we'll go. I know that New Zealand is out cause I'm still too gosh-darned FAT to immigrate there! LOL! Any other suggestions? I still have "kin" in Tingwick, Quebec, Canada...

It's the cars that drive around plastered with

Confederate flags that worry me...

I really havent made up my mind yet.

I can how ever tell you who I will not vote for.....

Barack Obama.

Check this out. I got this e-mailed to me this morning.

Who is Barack Obama

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to

all your contacts...this is very scarey to think of what lies ahead of

us here in our own United States ...better heed this and pray about it

and share it.We checked this out on "snopes.com". It is factual.

Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein

Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.,

a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white

ATHIEST from Wichita , Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii . When

Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned

to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from

Indonesia.? When Obama was! 6 years old, the family relocated to

Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also

spent two years in a Catholic school.Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a

Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but

that he also attended Catholic school."Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama

returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any

direct influence over his son's education.Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann

Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a

Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the

Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western

world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking

major public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has

joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim

background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he

DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected

presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US

from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest

level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this

man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!