Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

'08 - Who do you want?

Who do you want for President?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want for President?

• Mitt Romney
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • Barak Obama
    • John McCain
    • Joe Biden
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John Edwards
    • Fred Thompson
    • Bill Richardson
    • Ron Paul
    • Chris Dodd
    • Duncan Hunter
    • Mike Gravel
    • Tom Tancredo

Looks like Hillary took Texas. I haven't seen the news, just a couple of friends' emails.

I voted, then later opted out of the caucus meeting, which was not really smart. But I was tired after being at work all day. You notice I didn't say, "after working all day." That would have been deceiving since I spent part of my work day posting at LBT.

Over the course of political campaigning in Texas, I had 4 phone messages from the Clinton camp. Personal messages (recorded) from Bill & Hillary, a Clinton get out the vote message, and a poll from the Clintons. I had one message from Obama yesterday.

I went online to locate my polling place and there was, at the top, a web address from Obama for locating your polling place - which was brilliant - except that it didn't work.

One of my Florida friends emailed me this AM and said that Rush Limbaugh hopes that Hillary wins because she'll be easy to beat after 4 years of her struggling to change everything the Republicans have done in the past 2 terms. He says there's no way in the world that the Republicans can win this one. That to me, goes to the thought that Hillary sold out to get the presidency. Remember her vote to give G.W. the power to bomb Iraq without advance Congressional approval? There have been other things, but that is the one that steams me the most.

I used to be a Hillary supporter because I thought she would always stay true to her stated convictions. I should have known better when she and Bill folded under the Repblican pressure in the beginning of Bill's term. They never fought the Republicans like I thought they should.

It feels like Republicans have a stranglehold on the voting process in our country. Remember the voting machines fiasco? Thing those things were ever corrected? Well, like I said just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you. :thumbup:

Am I the odd ball out that I don't like any of our choices?!?!? :puke:

Hillary and Barack are too far left and irresponsible (I could list a plethora of reasons for each).

John McCain is worse than all the things I don't like about Bush.

Can we find somebody else?

Looks like we're in for a heck of a four years no matter who is in office...