Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I used to be a full 44C before surgery. Now a 36B is too big (the cups are gaping) . I wonder if I will be back in a training bra pretty soon. It is really depressing. I noticed I still have to wear a bra if I go out because they are really saggy now, and my nipples are always sticking out. Weird, because that rarely happened when they were bigger.

I would bet you’re smaller than a 36 band size! I think I remember you mentioning plastic surgery? I had mine in January. My poor boobs were just empty sacks. Now post PS I’m a 32F. They’re awesome :) I can go braless if I like and they stay put. 

1 minute ago, kristieshannon said:

I would bet you’re smaller than a 36 band size! I think I remember you mentioning plastic surgery? I had mine in January. My poor boobs were just empty sacks. Now post PS I’m a 32F. They’re awesome :) I can go braless if I like and they stay put.

I thought I was or should be smaller band size. For some reason even though I am in a size small shirt, my band size is still 36. If I go to 34 its too tight. Yes I did mention plastic surgery, but that is for a Tummy Tuck. I would never or at least don't think so right now have a boob job.

Ah, I did the whole mommy makeover thing which included a Tummy Tuck, abdominal muscle repair, breast lift & augmentation. I also had an arm lift to get rid of the bat wings.

You truely lose fat from everywhere. I went from an 18E to a 10E. I suffered back pain as I dropped down sizes because I was still wearing my old bras & spent a lot of time being fitted to find the right bra. I bought new bras three times!! My breasts are empty at the top but still have fullness at the bottom. I can only wear full cups which are wide. (A lot are too narrow and the underwire pokes into my side boob but that’s always been an issue for me.) Only one brand works for me (expensive at course ☹️) but I still have wrinkling cause I don’t fill out the whole cup. I often pop a tissue in the top - yep I’m stuffing my bra for the first time in my life 😆.

If you haven’t been to a proper fitting I do recommend it. Sometimes you have to have to get a bigger band width to get the right cup size but then have the band altered. (Had to do that in the past with strapless bras.)

My biggest issue is the pain I sometimes get in the afternoon from the underwire pressing on my ribs. I now wear bralettes at home & keep the underwire for when I go out.

I agree with @Arabesque. Get a good, professional bra fitting. I never thought I would get breast augmentation, but I get my new boobs in less than a week. I went from a 40DD to an empty, deflated, 34B. It is shocking to go from having fairly large breasts to empty sacks of skin hanging from my chest. If I only get a lift, once they take out the extra skin, I will be an A cup. I want some curves back, so breast augmentation for me.

20 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Ah, I did the whole mommy makeover thing which included a Tummy Tuck, abdominal muscle repair, breast lift & augmentation. I also had an arm lift to get rid of the bat wings.

Did you have all these surgeries done at one time?

18 hours ago, Arabesque said:

You truely lose fat from everywhere. I went from an 18E to a 10E. I suffered back pain as I dropped down sizes because I was still wearing my old bras & spent a lot of time being fitted to find the right bra. I bought new bras three times!! My breasts are empty at the top but still have fullness at the bottom. I can only wear full cups which are wide. (A lot are too narrow and the underwire pokes into my side boob but that’s always been an issue for me.) Only one brand works for me (expensive at course ☹️) but I still have wrinkling cause I don’t fill out the whole cup. I often pop a tissue in the top - yep I’m stuffing my bra for the first time in my life 😆.

If you haven’t been to a proper fitting I do recommend it. Sometimes you have to have to get a bigger band width to get the right cup size but then have the band altered. (Had to do that in the past with strapless bras.)

My biggest issue is the pain I sometimes get in the afternoon from the underwire pressing on my ribs. I now wear bralettes at home & keep the underwire for when I go out.

I suppose I could try to get a proper fitting. I have never done that before. Don't know if I would be too embarrassed or not?

8 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I agree with @Arabesque. Get a good, professional bra fitting. I never thought I would get breast augmentation, but I get my new boobs in less than a week. I went from a 40DD to an empty, deflated, 34B. It is shocking to go from having fairly large breasts to empty sacks of skin hanging from my chest. If I only get a lift, once they take out the extra skin, I will be an A cup. I want some curves back, so breast augmentation for me.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I feel I am too old to get a breast job....

1 minute ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I feel I am too old to get a breast job....

I am 47. I can’t imagine not having boobs for the rest of my life.

6 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I am 47. I can’t imagine not having boobs for the rest of my life.

Oh ok I will be 52 this year and thought I am too old for this, but maybe I will reconsider. Thanks

On 05/23/2021 at 18:04, HealthyLifeStyle said:

Did you have all these surgeries done at one time?

Yes I did. And I was just a few weeks shy of 51 when I had my surgery.

4 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

I suppose I could try to get a proper fitting. I have never done that before. Don't know if I would be too embarrassed or not?

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I’ve had regular fittings all y life. The women are usually very professional. I explained I had lost a lot of weight & the fitters understood perfectly what had happened. They’ve truely seen it all. There were stats going around at one time that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.

12 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I’ve had regular fittings all y life. The women are usually very professional. I explained I had lost a lot of weight & the fitters understood perfectly what had happened. They’ve truely seen it all. There were stats going around at one time that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.

I have never had a fitting before so I am shy.

15 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Yes I did. And I was just a few weeks shy of 51 when I had my surgery.

I can not fathom how you could recoop after having so much surgery at once. OMG! You must have been unable to do anything at all.