Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can I see some before and after pics?

K, I really intended to write up a post on my 2 year anniversary (back in October!), but just never got around to it. I did make/update a little "progress" pic collage about a month ago, that again, I had meant to accompany a better-late-than-never anniversary post, but yep, just didn't get around to it.

Anyhoo....this pic has been sitting in my albums for over a month now, and since I honestly have no real intention to write up an anniversary post (I'm like 2 yrs + 4 months now, lol), I'm just gonna post it here so it doesn't go to waste:

2 weeks pre-op: 235.0 lbs
Surgery Date weight: 223.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 127 lbs (7 myths post op)
Current weight: 113.9 (this morning)

P.S. I'll try to do a proper anniversary post at the 3 yr mark...lol

Edited by ms.sss

On 02/13/2021 at 14:30, Jnfinney said:

I love your fitness pictures! What is your routine for getting toned? That is my biggest goal after surgery.

Heavy weights! Meaning, you’re failing by the 8th-10th rep. I complete 3-4 sets of every exercise. Weightlifting completely helped me with body recomposition. I eat lots of Protein & complex carbs to build muscle, because that “toned” look is added muscle & you have to lift heavy in order to break down muscle tissue & allow to repair & grow. Good luck to you!!!

On 02/21/2021 at 15:52, ms.sss said:

K, I really intended to write up a post on my 2 year anniversary (back in October!), but just never got around to it. I did make/update a little "progress" pic collage about a month ago, that again, I had meant to accompany a better-late-than-never anniversary post, but yep, just didn't get around to it.

Anyhoo....this pic has been sitting in my albums for over a month now, and since I honestly have no real intention to write up an anniversary post (I'm like 2 yrs + 4 months now, lol), I'm just gonna post it here so it doesn't go to waste:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97076-progress_pics_v03/

WOW!! You have done amazing! And you look amazing! Great job!!

On 02/21/2021 at 15:52, ms.sss said:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97076-progress_pics_v03/

You have the loveliest legs! They look like they’ve been sculpted. You should be seriously proud of your efforts.

8 minutes ago, NYJenn said:

Before and after

image-0.011920928955078125.jpg

Nice work! I love the evident confidence changes just based on the difference in your posing between the two pics ❤️

Edited by ms.sss

Before weight about 220 Photo was 10/2019

Surgery weight 193 surgery was 7/16/2020

Goal Weight 135 hit this just about two weeks ago 2/2020

Current Weight 133

No regrets!!

Surgery

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg