Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just scheduled with Blossom Bariatrics late February

Well, I did it. Instead of waiting for approval from Aetna, which I heard can take four to six months, I thought I would just do it now and see if I could get a jump start on my weight loss during Covid times. I booked today with Blossom Bariatrics for the end of February. I can't believe I am doing this! I have researched and researched but I just don't want to wait. Let's get this DONE!!!

Congrats! It is exciting and petrifying at the same time! I am also scheduled end of February - the 22nd. When is your date?

My pre-op appointments start on February 26th and my surgery date is March 1st. I can't wait!!!

1 hour ago, Heather RN Chambers said:

Which procedure are you hoping to have done? I have my consulting appointment Friday Jan15th but my surgery won’t be until March or early April. I have to build some more PDO.

I am having the gastric bypass. Good luck on the 15th!! It will go by SO quickly!!

I'm having the gastric sleeve. I am so hopeful and excited!

Congratulations! I’m scheduled for VSG on February 9. I understand that feeling of waiting for what seems like forever to schedule. We’ve worked so hard to prepare for this we just want it DONE! Best wishes! ❤️