Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise Challenge

I got another workout in today! 1 a day until 12/31 and I will make my December goal! I am not weighing myself until 12/31. I was 5 lbs from my New Years day goal a little over a week ago and I want to see the big drop on the 31st! We are really doing this guys! Can you beleive it?!

Val

Valstar, I'm cheering for you to make your goal. I think you will. You've been doing so good.

I'm not going to make my exercise goal this month. I just got too busy and didn't give exercise the priority that it deserves. My oldest son left today and the youngest leaves tomorrow and then hubby and I are going away on Friday (we've rented a beach house) to finally relax and ring in the new year quietly. I had a wonderful Christmas, but I'm really exhausted from all the nonstop activity. A few days at the beach will work wonders.

Sounds like everyone has done a great job of getting in some exercise in spite of the holidays. I bet none of use were exercising through Christmas last year. We should all be proud.

Valstar, I'm cheering for you to make your goal. I think you will. You've been doing so good.

I'm not going to make my exercise goal this month. I just got too busy and didn't give exercise the priority that it deserves. My oldest son left today and the youngest leaves tomorrow and then hubby and I are going away on Friday (we've rented a beach house) to finally relax and ring in the new year quietly. I had a wonderful Christmas, but I'm really exhausted from all the nonstop activity. A few days at the beach will work wonders.

Sounds like everyone has done a great job of getting in some exercise in spite of the holidays. I bet none of use were exercising through Christmas last year. We should all be proud.

Boy Becky, do I envy you!! I would LOVE to ring in the new year at a beach house with hubby!! Things are going GREAT with my 17 year old. I hope it continues. He told me he was proud of me for my weight loss efforts. Merry Christmas to me! I even hit the treadmill instead of the fridge when I get angry.

I won't make my exercise goal but I am happy where I will land!! Thanks to all of your for all the support!

Wow, you guys are all doing great. I did get my exercise in while I was visiting family and getting my fill. My brother has a mini gym set up at home so I was able to work out there. I too hit 60 pounds gone by Christmas! My doctor was very impressed that I lost any weight while being unfilled. The nurse said that most of the time when they unfill patients they will either stay the same, but most gain a few pounds. She also said that she had seen more than a few people who were unfilled for as long as I was (42 days) gain ALL of their weight back. So they were AMAZED that I lost a total of 9.5 pounds while being unfilled. I told them it took a lot of will power and a lot of working out, BUT that my will power had plain run out. Now I am pretty tight. We are able to go back on solid, regular food after 2 days, (which would have been yesterday), but I don't think I could have. I had some mashed potatoes last night and I didn't PB, but if I hadn't gone REALLY slow, I think I would have.

Well I will be back on later if I get my workout in today. I have an entire house to clean though so I might not. I am still a little low on energy seeing that I got in MAYBE 500 calories yesterday!

Salsa - you rock!! Congrats on the weight loss!! Great job!:clap2::clap2:

Becky -- you have done an excellent job these past several months and have set the bar pretty high for yourself. I would say that you have outdone yourself in 2007 overall, so relax and enjoy your time at the beach!!!

I agree with you regarding how well we have all been doing with the exercise during the holidays. We rock -- don't we??!!!

Got another hotel gym workout in today. Doing the machines can get to be pretty tedious and boring, but I have found that I can survive a whole hour if I rotate machines and do four, 15 minute circuits.

It is snowing, and cold, and foggy, and just YUCK here. I love seeing the family, but am looking forward to heading back to the island on Monday.

kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gifCrazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

16/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

Great job on the weight loss Salsa!

Becky, you are so right! Last year it was eat and lay on the couch!

We should all be proud! As we near the new year, I want to also thank everyone for sharing their stories and words of wisdom and support! I know I would not be as dedicated as I am if it were not for the Crazy Ates!

Another workout down, 4 to go!

Val

Did another workout with the video, but it was quite lackluster. I don't have any energy right now. These sub 800 calorie days are not helpin' the workouts. Tomorrow, I am going to start drinking calories to get it up. I have made the good habit of not drinking any calories anymore so it is a total mind shift to go back to that. I always feel like I am cheating! But right now I have to do something to get some calories in.

I just wanted to check in and wish everyone a Happy New Year. I'm off to the beach house this morning and don't know about internet access there, so I may be out of touch for a few days. I second Valstar's comment about how much you have all helped me these past few months. It feels good to know there is such a strong support system here and I really enjoy and appreciate you all.

I am excited about the new year and the promise of continued weight loss and exercise success in 2008. This will be the first time in many years that I haven't started the new year with a sense of despair about my weight. I'll see you all on the January exercise thread!

Got another workout in this morning. I will make goal this month, but just barely.............

kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gifCrazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

17/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

Got in another morning of exercise, though it wasn't any better this morning. I had some Beans and orange juice before my workout (with the proper time spacing between them!) hoping that I would do better at the workout. NOPE! I have to get more Protein in today. I think that will make me feel better.

30 minutes on the treadmill today for me. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow so outside I'll go for a good change!

Another workout done. I have made my exercise goal but am still lacking on my year-end mini goal by a little. I still have a few days though and I am not giving up this easy