Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone for September 2020?

Hello everyone¡ my surgery was on sep 2, 2020 and i’ve been hungry all the time eating constantly so today I ate like almost 800 cal. I don’t know I feel like so sad about it because I sees other people like eating less and I don’t know it’s frustrating plus, Im in moving process and that’s a stress me out and this weather is cold and I don’t know and it’s making me more hungry with these cold weather. I wanna know if there a number of people to like it’s struggling with this diet thing. Oh now I’m chilling like less than before and that’s the other thing that I’m frustrated about it.

Hello everyone¡ my surgery was on sep 2, 2020 and i’ve been hungry all the time eating constantly so today I ate like almost 800 cal. I don’t know I feel like so sad about it because I sees other people like eating less and I don’t know it’s frustrating plus, Im in moving process and that’s a stress me out and this weather is cold and I don’t know and it’s making me more hungry with these cold weather. I wanna know if there a number of people to like it’s struggling with this diet thing. Oh now I’m chilling like less than before and that’s the other thing that I’m frustrated about it.
I was hungry all the time until this 3rd week. Now I cannot get in 2 Snacks and 3 meals.

Are you on solids yet? If on soft foods I suggest adding dense Proteins to your diet which keeps you full longer (chilli, chicken, ground beef, Beans, lentils, hummus). Also only drink 20 min before or after meals.

Have you lost weight?

Sent from my SM-G973W using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m in solid right now thank you for answering me I was losing but because I’m in the moving process like moving so they take my balance for me to weight my self so I don’t know if I lost weight. Right now I can’t eat like six nuggets taking the breading out of the nuggets  and a cheeseburger the party of the happy meal cheeseburger just a party and the cheese and  feel like not fill me up but if I eat chicken and I fill me up but I’m tired of chicken and I can eat like shrimp like eight or nine or 10 maybe  the little ones or medium ones and I feel like at the beginning give me pain but now I don’t know if I stretch my sleeve that now I can eat more and feel more hungry and I’m worry about it.

I’m in solid right now thank you for answering me I was losing bud because I’m in the moving process like moving so they take my balance for me to wait in so I don’t know if I lost weight. Right now I can’t eat like six nuggets taking the bread out of the Nuggets obviously on a cheeseburger the party of McDonald you know they happy meal cheeseburger just a party and the chairs feel like not fill me up but if I eat chicken and I fill me up but I’m tired of chicken and I can eat like shrimp like eight or nine or 10 train the little ones or meeting ones and I feel like at the beginning give me pain but now I don’t know if I stretch my sleeve that now I can eat more and feel more hungry and I’m worry about it.
Have you spoken to your surgeon yet?

I feel like what you're describing is normal. At 6 weeks they told me I'd be up to a cup of food. So 1 burger patty with sauce, 4-5 chicken strips, 7-8large shrimp.

Right now I'm at 3 weeks and can eat 3 tbsp of chilli, 100ml of yogurt and 1/2 a cup of other foods.

My nutritionist told me if I'm still hungry after eating 3/4 cup of Protein I can add veggies and carbs

How do you spoke like 2or 3 weeks ago and I was OK but now after 2 or 3 weeks I wasn’t feeling like I feel right now because I’m moving I need to find another surgeon in the state site because I’m living overseas on is so hard to find a new surgeon with the Covid thing doesn’t help either and again thank you for replying me back I appreciateYour feedback thank you because what are you told me right now I feel like I’m normal and reading other people experience with what I’m experience. My nutritionist is like so straight she’s said no vegetables no fruit no breads just focus in Protein like chicken turkey fish shrimp be careful don’t need to much shrimp almost not nothing and that make me like restricted a lot. Sorry my corrector mess every word. Lol

On 9/6/2020 at 10:48 AM, vsg_britt_091420 said:

hows your liquid diet going? i don't have to do full liquid thankfully!

well i didnt realize anyone would respond to me -- the liquid diet went ok -- and now i am on the stage 3 post diet - ive only lost 20 lbs

1 hour ago, Tb613 said:

I was hungry all the time until this 3rd week. Now I cannot get in 2 Snacks and 3 meals.

Are you on solids yet? If on soft foods I suggest adding dense Proteins to your diet which keeps you full longer (chilli, chicken, ground beef, Beans, lentils, hummus). Also only drink 20 min before or after meals.

Have you lost weight?

my surgeon said no red meat for 6 months -- does that include ground beef??? i would looooove ground beef

my surgeon said no red meat for 6 months -- does that include ground beef??? i would looooove ground beef
I have ground beef daily. I'm still in soft foods so chilli (with beans)and ground beef with fat free gravy is my go to!

I've lost 22pds so far. 3 weeks in.

2 hours ago, smylnanjl said:

I think it definitely depends on plans - I was allowed ground beef after 2 weeks (along with any other ground meats - my plan doesn't have a set liquid/puree/soft/regular its just kinda puree to soft LMAO).

I had my sleeve surgery on 9/23/20 and feel great so far.

I am at the 5 week stage now.

I cheated and a few days back had some ground beef in a shepherd's pie. It was lovely and delicious but had only a small amount that took me a while to eat.

I still have a tendency to rush my eating. I'm not sure I will ever slow down enough though. The dumping effect isn't nice but I can handle the effects.

I have lost 17Kg since the operation on the 14 September 20. I am very happy with the loss and know that the weight is coming off steadily. Just take 1 day at a time and enjoying the ride for a change. All my fat clothes are starting to hang off me. The weight is slow to come off but the inches and shape have certainly caught me out. My face is now thin and people have to double take when they see me.....they do not believe its me.

Checking in on everyone that was a September 2020 surgery date.

I was sleeved on 9/10 - and today just after 4 months out, I'm at 59 pounds lost. (from 282 to 223).

I hope everyone is having great progress, I cannot eat any bread, flour tortillas, or Pasta without getting sick still, so I have completely adjusted to low carb, but maintaining about 1000 cals a day and 75+ grams of Protein daily.

Sept 4th was my surgery date my starting weight was 235 and now I am 188 it's amazing to see the weight come off, I can basically eat anything but still maintain a very low carb diet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had surgery on sep 16th My starting weight was 247 and lost 23 before surgery. Surgery weight was 223 and I’m now 173 so I lost about 52 since surgery and 74 all together. I eat around 600-700 calories a day but sometimes make it to 800