Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Grocery Products

Oh I’m not necessarily either. I was just curious bc I know with the pizzas you have to be careful bc some say “cauliflower “ crust when there is only a little cauliflower in it and the rest is flour. Some use only cauliflower. So I was curious when I saw the noodle one. I didn’t realize this when i first started trying cauliflower crust pizza. Which is so yummy!! I had a lot of trial and error in finding one I liked
Thanks for the info on the new profile!😊

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

Oh I’m not necessarily either. I was just curious bc I know with the pizzas you have to be careful bc some say “cauliflower “ crust when there is only a little cauliflower in it and the rest is flour. Some use only cauliflower. So I was curious when I saw the noodle one. I didn’t realize this when i first started trying cauliflower crust pizza. Which is so yummy!! I had a lot of trial and error in finding one I liked
Thanks for the info on the new profile!😊

Well it does list corn, rice and lentil “flours” but it says it’s gluten free?? I’m sure someone on here could say whether it’s a good or a great option. It’s not a great source of Protein so I'm sure I won’t have it that often but when craving Pasta I figure it’s gotta be better than the real deal. Which cauliflower crust did you decide is best? Do you get just the crust or the whole pizza? ? I have one that I have been using but other than calories I never really looked at it either. I just looked and it’s the same brand as that pasta.

Edited by ShoppGirl

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ShoppGirl said:

it says it’s gluten free??

Has anyone ever considered how this gluten intolerance epidemic seems to scale 1:1 with income levels? The working class seems to be able to handle it just fine. :D What do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer's boy.

Edited by MiniGastricBypassDude

On 01/03/2022 at 17:01, ShoppGirl said:

Well it does list corn, rice and lentil “flours” but it says it’s gluten free?? I’m sure someone on here could say whether it’s a good or a great option. It’s not a great source of Protein so I'm sure I won’t have it that often but when craving Pasta I figure it’s gotta be better than the real deal. Which cauliflower crust did you decide is best? Do you get just the crust or the whole pizza? ? I have one that I have been using but other than calories I never really looked at it either. I just looked and it’s the same brand as that Pasta.

I totally agree it’s a nice alternative to the real deal. When I eat the cauliflower pizza I know I’m not getting what I would out of like grilled chicken etc but it’s a treat to have pizza every now and then and I don’t feel so guilty eating it.
It’s the H‑E‑B brand cauliflower pizza.
Sometimes though if we order out from somewhere like Mods I’ll just snag a slice of my husbands. It’s thin sliced and sooo good!!

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

I totally agree it’s a nice alternative to the real deal. When I eat the cauliflower pizza I know I’m not getting what I would out of like grilled chicken etc but it’s a treat to have pizza every now and then and I don’t feel so guilty eating it.
It’s the H‑E‑B brand cauliflower pizza.
Sometimes though if we order out from somewhere like Mods I’ll just snag a slice of my husbands. It’s thin sliced and sooo good!!

I will have to look at that brand. I do like using the frozen crusts though cause I can make it my way. I like white pizza (which uses ricotta instead of red sauce) with chicken (and veggies) which both add Protein. Like you I know that a grilled chicken breast is a better option but I like to have a slice of pizza on game day. So far my protein has been great on my labs and I figure in the calories for the day but I look at it that if this is a lifestyle change and not a diet I gotta have something. Quick tip if you waste a lot of pizza. If you cut it when you get home from the store and then put back in freezer you can cook a smaller portion. I cut mine into slices and cook one at a time. If you cook it directly on the rack just put a sheet pan on rack below cause some toppings may spill on occasion.

Edited by ShoppGirl

I just tried a new thing today. Fiber One chocolate fudge brownie. 2 WW Personal Points.

fiberone.jpg