Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Grocery Products

58 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Sweeteners and real sugar affect me in the same way...in small amounts ok, but too much at a time or on an empty stomach results in dumping

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately many years ago I was hospitalized because those artificial sweeteners caused me such a problem I developed colitis from the episode. This was some 40 years ago. Sorbitol is naturally occurring and present in apples and plums and concentrated in prunes and other dried fruits. IF it doesn't bother you, I can imagine those ingredients are great as they fill you up and don't add calories !

I have found several great foods recently, and I’m going to post each in a different comment. I absolutely love these muffins. They come in multiple flavors. I eat one every day after I’ve gotten all of my Protein in.

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

When I’m craving a cheeseburger, I enjoy these. I try not to have more than one a week, but they’re enough to satisfy the craving.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

These satisfy my cravings for breaded chicken. I try not to eat more than one per week, but they’re pretty tasty.

image-0.003933906555175781.jpg

I eat these three things together for lunch almost every day. One salmon burger patty, 1/4 cup of the organic brown rice (after it is cooked), and 2 tbsp of the sugar free barbecue sauce.

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

These come in a lot of flavors, and they have become an almost daily snack for me.

image-0.01800060272216797.jpg

I try not to eat this one very often because it’s so high in sodium, but sometimes my spouse and I will eat this on date night. 1/4 of the pizza is enough to satisfy me.

My favorite lunch wraps since surgery. Got them at costco in Canada

PXL_20210201_181841640.jpg

PXL_20210201_181859720.jpg

1 hour ago, CapK said:

My favorite lunch wraps since surgery. Got them at costco in Canada

PXL_20210201_181841640.jpg

PXL_20210201_181859720.jpg

ooohhh...gonna see if they have these at my costco tomorrow...

3 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

ooohhh...gonna see if they have these at my costco tomorrow...

The costco locations in Kitchener and Waterloo just got a few new diet friendly options that I hadn't seen before. Fingers crossed for you. I always look for the US suggested stuff and am bummed when it isn't here, so I was excited

3 minutes ago, CapK said:

The costco locations in Kitchener and Waterloo just got a few new diet friendly options that I hadn't seen before. Fingers crossed for you. I always look for the US suggested stuff and am bummed when it isn't here, so I was excited

I checked Costco.ca online for my local warehouse, but didn't show anything...BUT Instacart for costco, however, says its available for delivery in our postal code.

At $14+ a package its a bit on the pricey side though! (especially when I buy regular carb-y wraps for less than a dollar, lol)

Will give 'em a try anyway ;)

Thanks!

Haven't found this is any grocery store near me yet but looks like a great way to get some Protein in. 20 g protein, 3g fat, 8 g carbs, 140 cal

Oikos PRO Yogurt

Oikos-PRO-5.3oz-3D-Mixed-Berry.png

On 01/23/2021 at 16:21, SAS11 said:

I try not to eat this one very often because it’s so high in sodium, but sometimes my spouse and I will eat this on date night. 1/4 of the pizza is enough to satisfy me.

I have never seen this where did you buy this

The Quest pizza came from the freezer section of my local grocery store.

On 02/01/2021 at 20:53, SAS11 said:

The Quest pizza came from the freezer section of my local grocery store.

Thank you I always avoid the frozen food section but I think I will go look next time I’m at the store lol thanks 😊