Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any foods that still ( or recently ) make you sick ?

25 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Depends on the type of fast food...i’m assuming you mean fried, greasy stuff?

For me, I loooove the smell, lol! (And even just looking at it!) But when it comes down to actually eating it, more often than not, its more, um, no thanks.

I think my fascination with food moved across my senses: from taste/eating to smelling/looking. Weird.

I also love to cook, which I don’t even eat. Weird, again.

Think of McDonalds and the fry smell😂 And Thai Takeaway. Noodles. Chinese take away.

I am avid baker and I use tons of sugar and flour a month to bake cakes and such myself. In the beginning I couldn't handle the smell of the baked goods either.

I'm 3 years out from the vsg and I can't eat mashed potatoes or scrambled eggs or anything spicy.

I'm close to two years out. Nothing makes me commit, but a lot of things either physically hurt my stomach or make me nauseous. Most raw veg (carrots used to be my favorite food, now they're evil), cantaloupe, sometimes apples (particularly when paired with peanut butter), probably some others I'm forgetting because I just don't eat them anymore.

Chinese food the past few times I've had it. Made me vomit it.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, ms.sss said:

Excess sugar gets me almost every time (especially on an empty stomach)

This! Some ice creams kill me but I can do a kiddie sized cone of soft serve. Culver's custard made me feel like absolute death! It took a while for my body to allow rice (mainly for sushi or Chinese food) but now I just need to be really mind the amount I eat and I *usually* keep it down.