Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Started two week pre-op diet today. shakes and 2-4 cups veggies from a list only. My well seasoned cucumbers were fabulous. Less excited about the shakes. It is only two weeks though. I can do this! 😊

Wishing everyone’s time flys until all of our surgery dates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Started two week pre-op diet today. shakes and 2-4 cups veggies from a list only. My well seasoned cucumbers were fabulous. Less excited about the shakes. It is only two weeks though. I can do this! 😊

Wishing everyone’s time flys until all of our surgery dates!

You've got this!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maryeuh what shakes are you using? I am happy for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my surgery date is july 20 but i dont see my dr again until the 7th. they haven't mentioned anything about a pre op diet yet. i'm wondering if i will have to start the following day. anyone have a pre op diet less than 14 days? anyone else getting nervous? i know its a good thing but im starting to get more nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, INEEDABUDDY said:

Maryeuh what shakes are you using? I am happy for you

So I am using premier shakes. And Premier Protein Water. I am also sipping Bone Broth. The shakes are good especially the apple cinnamon and oats flavor, my saving grace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 06/21/2020 at 17:04, Maryeuh said:






So I am using premier shakes. And Premier Protein Water. I am also sipping Bone Broth. The shakes are good especially the apple cinnamon and oats flavor, my saving grace.


Oh wow where is you find apple cinnamon shakes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IWantTheDream said:

Oh wow where is you find apple cinnamon shakes?

I got them on Amazon. I just got maple oats and café latte deleivered today. I cant wait to try them tomorrow. They really have a variety so you don't get bored. I also got millies sipping broth for times when I need something savory. Its been a week and I have lost 5 pounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve completed all my requirements, submitted for insurance approval, and received my approval letter last week! Looks like I will be sleeved JULY 6th!! I go Tuesday, June 23rd to finalize everything with my doc and pre-register at the hospital. I’m so excited! I can’t believe it’s finally happening!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 06/21/2020 at 19:09, Maryeuh said:






I got them on Amazon. I just got maple oats and café latte deleivered today. I cant wait to try them tomorrow. They really have a variety so you don't get bored. I also got millies sipping broth for times when I need something savory. Its been a week and I have lost 5 pounds.


Awesome thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surgery date 7/2/20 8 days before my birthday! On day 4 of my liquid diet and feeling exhausted!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lady Zae said:

Surgery date 7/2/20 8 days before my birthday! On day 4 of my liquid diet and feeling exhausted!!!

oh yes, its been a struggle. I hope it gets easier for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So know I'm only on day 2 and its tough :( But we have each other to whine too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Maryeuh said:

oh yes, its been a struggle. I hope it gets easier for you!

Lol. Thanks hun. Wishing the same for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tamwell said:

So know I'm only on day 2 and its tough :( But we have each other to whine too :)

🤗. I’m new to the community so it feels wonderful to see you type that. The results at the end are gonna be sooo worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so nice to get hints and tips on here. I know if it wasn't for this site I might not be making this huge step for a better life !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×