Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 days pre op and suddenly woke up with monthly friend



Recommended Posts

I haven’t had a visit from my monthly friend in well over 6 months due to being on birth control ( I have be plan on the arm implant). Today I finally had a BM and realized I also have been paid a visit 😩 why the sudden change? Has this happened to anyone? I was also initially scared shitless cause I had no clue what was going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg!! Me to... I haven't seen my friend in about 4 months and 1 week after surgery she decided to visit!!! I believe that is a good sign that are body's are heading in the right direction.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mizztiterita said:

Omg!! Me to... I haven't seen my friend in about 4 months and 1 week after surgery she decided to visit!!! I believe that is a good sign that are body's are heading in the right direction.....

Good to know I’m not alone!! I really didn’t know what to think 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeeeep. I hadn't had one in almost three YEARS, and literally a week after surgery, lo and behold, she rears her ugly head.

I haven't had another since then, yet, but I feel like I'll start to regulate the more weight I lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. I had no period (once in a blue moon super light pantyliner MAYBE spotting a day at most) for basically 2.5 yrs with my Mirena IUD and then about 4 months out my period came back like it never left -_-. It's been coming like clockwork every month since (i'm basically 7.5 months out now).

Edited by TheJuice202

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sammi_Katt said:

Yeeeep. I hadn't had one in almost three YEARS, and literally a week after surgery, lo and behold, she rears her ugly head.

I haven't had another since then, yet, but I feel like I'll start to regulate the more weight I lose.

I was so thoroughly annoyed after the initial scare 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheJuice202 said:

Yep. I had no period (once in a blue moon super light pantyliner MAYBE spotting a day at most) for basically 2.5 yrs with my Mirena IUD and then about 4 months out my period came back like it never left -_-. It's been coming like clockwork every month since (i'm basically 7.5 months out now).

Same. But haven’t even had spotting in forever. Ugh, if it keeps coming I will be sooooo pissed 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no warning 😐😫 .... there was nothing not even tender nips or anything and then....it was like Carrie down there.

Good luck. I got the IUD to keep the ladytime away (in addition to no babies).

I see my Gyno again in April....we need to talk lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheJuice202 said:

I had no warning 😐😫 .... there was nothing not even tender nips or anything and then....it was like Carrie down there.

Good luck. I got the IUD to keep the ladytime away (in addition to no babies).

I see my Gyno again in April....we need to talk lol.

I see mine again in June. I’m hoping that This won’t be a consistent thing cause I’m already on nexplanon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine the day after surgery! The anesthesiologist said it was due to a medication. I was so out of it I forgot to ask which one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Recent Status Updates

    • TWCook

      I had my gastric sleeve done September 10, 2020... I started out 330# before surgery.... I'm down to 260# now... I've been stalled out for over two months now.... I exercise when I can (Bad back/knees)... I follow my diet , get my protein and drink my water... But still not losing any weight... I've done everything I can think of to break the stall.... Even went back to liquid diet....  Sometimes I think this was a mistake having the surgery...
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Arabesque

      Happy anniversary to me - well almost. Friday marks the one yr anniversary of asking my GP if she thought I’d be a candidate for WLS.  
      What an exciting, sometimes frustrating but ultimately rewarding journey. I’ve lost 40kg or about 40% of my body weight & am below my goal weight. Some days I  just can’t believe where I am now from where I was 12 months ago. I never imagined this reality. 
      I am grateful for the encouragement I received from family & friends. I am grateful I have a supportive GP. They helped smooth the rough patches & kept me on track. I’m also grateful for this site. The information & support has been so helpful & eased many worries. 
      I’m still sorting out maintenance (what works one week doesn’t the next) but I’m up for the challenge. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Tierra T Tij

      Too much anxiety and stress:
      So lately thanks to COVID 19 (I don't have it though been trying to stay safe and healthy) I've been having severe anxiety and panic attacks lately. I've always had this problem but it's getting worse so as a result I've been having bad insomnia and getting sleep is hard for me right now. I wish it were easier but it's a work in progress AGAIN. I thought I got over this hump a while ago and was getting sleep but now my insomnia is back in full spring and I hate it! My grandmother is also moving on Tuesday and that is also stressing me out because I'll have no family nearby since everybody is in other states now thanks to California being too high. It makes me so sad man! But I am seeing her today on Monday for the last time before she leaves on Tuesday this week.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sabs211

      Gastric bypass 16/03/2020
      HW 400
      Weight before surgery 291
      CW 280
      GW 150
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Slim_mommee

      Surgery date 3/2/2020
      Height 5’3
      HW 218 / SW 204 / CW 195.8 / GW 140
      · 2 replies
      1. PhotoUnife

        Writing for the sake of writing!

      2. PhotoUnife

        Writing for the sake of writing!

  • Trending Topics

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×